So If You Encountered a Business Being Picketed By Gays...

Would you cross that picket line?

• Total voters
I was coming back from Riverside on day on Magnolia, i noticed a place called "Acapulco," but clearly not part of the chain. So we decided to stop for lunch. We sat for a about 10 minutes, and a woman came over to take our drink orders. She brought our drinks and just never came back. The place was deserted, so after about 15 minutes, I went looking for her and found her by the bar. I asked if she was going to come take our orders and she said that the place was for La Raza, and that our kind wasn't welcome.

Mexican discrimination against Americans is VERY common in California - and blatant.
I've been in plenty of Mexican places and they treat me like I'm family. Maybe you smelled bad or something.

Just like I wouldnt spend my money at an establishment that discriminated against Blacks, Mexicans, women etc
Would you boycott a place that discriminated against whites, like Waffle House in certain 'hoods?
I dont know a place that discriminates against whites.
I do.

Waffle House, Shreveport, LA.

You would get your ass beat by your bro's, if you entered it with me.

I'd be armed, and let them beat the shit out of you.

What does you having your head up your ass have to do with a place discriminating against whites?

You don't acknowledge discrimination because you have your head up your ass..

And because you approve of anti-white discrimination.
Thats weird because I just said I would support gays boycotting or picketing a business that discriminated against them. Did you know some gay people are white?

Just like I wouldnt spend my money at an establishment that discriminated against Blacks, Mexicans, women etc
Would you boycott a place that discriminated against whites, like Waffle House in certain 'hoods?
I do.

Waffle House, Shreveport, LA.

You would get your ass beat by your bro's, if you entered it with me.

I'd be armed, and let them beat the shit out of you.
Cool story bro. I think you got your ass beat because they smelled your fear and knew you were a racist.

I've been in plenty of Mexican places and they treat me like I'm family. Maybe you smelled bad or something.

Taco Bell in Detroit ain't Mexican. You have no clue what Los Angeles is like.

Most Mexican restaurants are great. Usually you can tell the ones that don't allow Gringos, but this place looked like an open establishment. I was wrong. It would be easier if they posted "La Raza Only." I wanted my half hour back.

Taco Bell in Detroit ain't Mexican. You have no clue what Los Angeles is like.

Most Mexican restaurants are great. Usually you can tell the ones that don't allow Gringos, but this place looked like an open establishment. I was wrong. It would be easier if they posted "La Raza Only." I wanted my half hour back.
What made you think Taco Bell was Mexican? I have a great clue what LA is like. I've been there hundreds of times. So I guess I'm supposed to believe that Mexican restaurants discriminate against whites huh? I've been in plenty of them in LA with white girls. My guess is you smelled bad and they dont put up with that.

What made you think Taco Bell was Mexican? I have a great clue what LA is like. I've been there hundreds of times. So I guess I'm supposed to believe that Mexican restaurants discriminate against whites huh? I've been in plenty of them in LA with white girls. My guess is you smelled bad and they dont put up with that.

I think (know) that you are an ignorant fool spewing racist bullshit, and you have not a fucking clue about reality.

If you encountered a business being picketed by gays who were denied service, would you cross the picket line to do business with that biz?

If that business had a sign in the window saying no gays allowed I would pick up a sign and march with them..
If it was just about one item not being sold to them and they were able to buy any other products in that business then YES I would cross the picket line.

I think (know) that you are an ignorant fool spewing racist bullshit, and you have not a fucking clue about reality.
You dont think or know much. Now youre mad because I dont believe your bullshit story. What an asshat!

You dont think or know much. Now youre mad because I dont believe your bullshit story. What an asshat!
You are calling someone else an asshat? Priceless you are asshat.

You are calling someone else an asshat? Priceless you are asshat.
Are you jealous I didnt call you an asshat? Too bad you idiot.

If you encountered a business being picketed by gays who were denied service, would you cross the picket line to do business with that biz?

If that business had a sign in the window saying no gays allowed I would pick up a sign and march with them..
If it was just about one item not being sold to them and they were able to buy any other products in that business then YES I would cross the picket line.

Agreed. I'd also factor in whether or not they could get the same product or service nearby from someone who welcomed their business. Why not reward supports with new busienss and move on?

Carolina Kitchen. Employs black only and is a black centrist establishment. Otherwise by the entire government and most colleges discriminate against whites with affirmative action programs. Duh.
Do you have a link proving Carolina Kitchen discriminates? You do realize Black centrist doesnt = discriminate right? AA isnt discrimination. Its making up for white AA enjoyed for centuries.
You go with your attempted rationalizations.

Carolina Kitchen. Employs black only and is a black centrist establishment. Otherwise by the entire government and most colleges discriminate against whites with affirmative action programs. Duh.
Do you have a link proving Carolina Kitchen discriminates? You do realize Black centrist doesnt = discriminate right? AA isnt discrimination. Its making up for white AA enjoyed for centuries.
You go with your attempted rationalizations.
So you dont have a link for your claim? I thought so.

Forum List

Back