So If Our Intel Agencies Are Unimpeachable Answer This.....

image0140.jpg

schiff-trump-putin-sotu.jpg

DEMOCRATS BREAK OUT THEIR DOGWHISTLES

Democrats and the media are saying that Trump shouldn't question our intelligence agencies. Doing so is not only an embarrassment to this nation but tantamount to treason.

But those agencies swore that Saddam had WMDs.

WTF???

EITHER OUR INTEL AGENCIES ARE TOTAL SCREW UPS OR THEY ARE BEYOND REPROACH.

WHICH IS IT!!!

I want to know!!!
The leadership of the FBI, CIA, And DOJ who served under Obama should be fired immediately.

Because Trumpkins believe that the Intelligence agencies should be personally loyal to Don the Con- not to the United States.
No, because you think their job is to spend the next 6.5 years trying to convict Trump of a crime.
Apparently they're doing exactly what Putin wants them to do.......destabilize the United States.

image0140.jpg

Democrats and the media are saying that Trump shouldn't question our intelligence agencies. Doing so is not only an embarrassment to this nation but tantamount to treason.

WTF???

WHICH IS IT!!!

I want to know!!!

You do realize that the day 9/11 happened, the administration was considering invading Iraq; right?
Plans For Iraq Attack Began On 9/11

Did UN inspectors look at the intel evidence and disagree with our Intel Agencies?

You do realize that figuring out the contents of every bunker, silo, or lab 18,000 miles away is a bit more difficult than examine items that happened in your own nation right?

You do realize that nobody has dubbed them infallible; but when they have evidence, the Grand Jury indicts, the US Senate agrees, and all of the meetings with Russia that the Trumpbots had and lied about….not to mention the cow that idiots like you are having over this indictment….

it all boils down to well founded suspicion.

Cult 45. There`s no talking to them. When Orange Jesus said he could shoot someone in the middle of 5th Ave. and they would still be with him may be the only true statement he`s ever made. He`s Pooty`s bitch but the Deplorables don`t care. They`re Trump`s bitches.

I want to know why Rosenstein and Mueller publicly announced the indictments of the 12 Russians for hacking the Democrats on Friday instead of waiting until after the summit was over. I'd bet money Trump told them to wait and they said no. This was perfectly timed by the DOJ/FBI to come after the Strzok hearing and before the Putin summit. I highly doubt Eric Holder woulda done that; hafta wonder how long Rosenstein will keep his job.

How much did you bet, genius?

image0140.jpg

WTF???

WHICH IS IT!!!

I want to know!!!
nobody says we shouldn't question our own government; the right only has fake news, that is the problem.

image0140.jpg

WTF???

WHICH IS IT!!!

I want to know!!!

Who says that our Intelligence Agencies are unimpeachable?

Certainly not I.

But I believe American Intelligence agencies more than I do Vladimir Putin.

Why do you believe Putin more?
So do you not believe Putin....and really really really not believe our intel agencies?
Or is the correct answer both are lying assholes that cannot be trusted?

I think Trump doesn't trust Putin, but our FBI and CIA have proved to be completely untrustworthy, so why should Trump attack Putin over anything those fuckwads say????

image0140.jpg

WTF???

WHICH IS IT!!!

I want to know!!!

Who says that our Intelligence Agencies are unimpeachable?

Certainly not I.

But I believe American Intelligence agencies more than I do Vladimir Putin.

Why do you believe Putin more?
So do you not believe Putin....and really really really not believe our intel agencies?
Or is the correct answer both are lying assholes that cannot be trusted?

I think Trump doesn't trust Putin, but our FBI and CIA have proved to be completely untrustworthy, so why should Trump attack Putin over anything those fuckwads say????
in what manner has our own intel, proved less trust worthy than the right wing?

President Trump has clarified his comments and accepts the conclusions of the intelligence community that Russia meddled in the election.

Libs, feel free to stop your fake outrage now.

Intel agencies are accountable to the Congress. They are required to assist Congress on Oversight duties. They are also accountable to oversight from the likes of the IG.

Yet under Obama, orgs like the FBI, NSA, and CIA refused document requests from the IG saying the IG didn't have the authority to get the information. Saying they don't need any oversight...............aka we don't want you to see how corrupt we've become.

Congress has asked for information and in their duties as oversight as well..........Rosenstein and the FBI have refused to give the information time and time again. To the point they are being charged with contempt of Congress and possible charges by Congress for denying information.

This is nothing new.......Take Obama who was held in contempt of court while in office over oil drilling permits.

Our agencies believe they are above the very laws they have sworn to enforce. Their top dogs are under investigation now several have been fired, kicked out for ethics, and hauled ass so they can lawyer up.

Their time is coming if there is any justice left in this country. But the establishment is dug in deep. We'll see if any of these criminals and total disgraces to this country see the justice they deserve for their abuse of power.

image0140.jpg

WTF???

WHICH IS IT!!!

I want to know!!!

You apparently don't understand sexing up intelligence by one dick cheney.

Both , and they're laughing all the way to the bank, while most of us play partisan blame games

~S~

They are the new UNTOUCHABLES............some pawns will take a small fall and that will be all. Our government is corrupt beyond redemption. And a new Road to Perdition is needed.

President Trump has clarified his comments and accepts the conclusions of the intelligence community that Russia meddled in the election.

hey right wingers; how does it feel to have Your guy call you liars. y'all claimed it didn't happen.
It is known as FANCY BEAR...........google it. .........Spearphishing...........common tactic now for countries to spy on one another........Been going on forever..........just with the internet they can spy from abroad............

Our side spies..........tries to influence election......so does Russia, China, Germany, UK, France, and EVERYONE....

We got caught bugging Merkels phone........they got caught spying on Turkey...and spying on John Kerry in the process........our CIA ops in China got arrested and some were executed........and so on............

This is nothing new. Unless you live under a rock.

You don't need a Special Council to investigate and charge people doing these crimes...........There is a division in the FBI that does this already.................And you don't have a snowballs chance in hell of ever bringing one of them to trial when they do it from Russia with Love.......We can't do it to the ones doing it in China..............if you think we can then I have some Ocean Front Property in Arizona to sell you.

I suggest you tell Mueller to go to Mother Russia and get these guys............I'm sure they will go OMFG it's Mueller and hide......................Mueller did this as a show.........and nothing more knowing he'll never get them to go to trial.........and they trapped his ass.............They hired U.S. lawyers to come forward and demand DISCOVERY on the crimes.........under the law Mueller is required to give that information to them for their defense..............They screwed Mueller 10 ways side ways with that one.................His little game blew up in his face trying to figure out how the hell he can get around a Judge on that one..............Russians are LAUGHING AT MUELLER.................

This is a Circus............and nothing more. ENJOY THE SHOW.

hey right wingers; how does it feel to have Your guy call you liars. y'all claimed it didn't happen.
It is known as FANCY BEAR...........google it. .........Spearphishing...........common tactic now for countries to spy on one another........Been going on forever..........just with the internet they can spy from abroad............

Our side spies..........tries to influence election......so does Russia, China, Germany, UK, France, and EVERYONE....

We got caught bugging Merkels phone........they got caught spying on Turkey...and spying on John Kerry in the process........our CIA ops in China got arrested and some were executed........and so on............

This is nothing new. Unless you live under a rock.

You don't need a Special Council to investigate and charge people doing these crimes...........There is a division in the FBI that does this already.................And you don't have a snowballs chance in hell of ever bringing one of them to trial when they do it from Russia with Love.......We can't do it to the ones doing it in China..............if you think we can then I have some Ocean Front Property in Arizona to sell you.

I suggest you tell Mueller to go to Mother Russia and get these guys............I'm sure they will go OMFG it's Mueller and hide......................Mueller did this as a show.........and nothing more knowing he'll never get them to go to trial.........and they trapped his ass.............They hired U.S. lawyers to come forward and demand DISCOVERY on the crimes.........under the law Mueller is required to give that information to them for their defense..............They screwed Mueller 10 ways side ways with that one.................His little game blew up in his face trying to figure out how the hell he can get around a Judge on that one..............Russians are LAUGHING AT MUELLER.................

This is a Circus............and nothing more. ENJOY THE SHOW.
lol. the right wing is nothing but fake news. fallacy is all they have.

Forum List

Back