So If Our Intel Agencies Are Unimpeachable Answer This.....

As I have been saying for many, many, many years...

Every one of the *agencies* is unconstitutional. Every single one is weighted down with criminals and truly evil people...why? Because they are CRIMINAL CARTELS the purpose of which is, without exception, to subvert, pervert, and convert the constitution.

People think that because there are a few good guys and because these agencies have done a few good things that we must protect them. Horseshit. Mob bosses poured money into their communities. It doesn't mean they aren't mob bosses.

You can't create an agency meant to sidestep the constitution, then act all surprised when that agency thinks they can..well, sidestep the constitution.

I find it particularly interesting to see so called right wingers who have poo-poohed the idea (apparently it's okay for *agents* to violate the constitution if you agree with them) who now are like OMG LOOK CORRUPT FBI AGENTS! How does this happen?

It happens because we let it happen. When you let federal agencies give communities money in return for federal regulations that aren't constitutional you create this mess.

When law enforcement takes federal money for big shiny armored vehicles, in return for granting the feds jurisdiction locally, you create this mess.

When schools implement federally funded *programs* that consist of rhetoric, doctrine and a healthy dose of perversion, you get this.

Get rid of the agencies. We don't need them, we've never needed them.

I know how they're going to go down, too.

Trump is going to let ICE terrorize people in the cities for a while...until they get so fed up that they will agree to stop funding to them all, just to get rid of ICE.

It's brilliant, simple, and it's so funny that leftists are unable to see it. Once we get rid of those agencies, the whole leftist movement in this country is over.

Forum List

Back