So If Our Intel Agencies Are Unimpeachable Answer This.....

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
image0140.jpg

schiff-trump-putin-sotu.jpg

DEMOCRATS BREAK OUT THEIR DOGWHISTLES

Democrats and the media are saying that Trump shouldn't question our intelligence agencies. Doing so is not only an embarrassment to this nation but tantamount to treason.

But those agencies swore that Saddam had WMDs.

WTF???

EITHER OUR INTEL AGENCIES ARE TOTAL SCREW UPS OR THEY ARE BEYOND REPROACH.

WHICH IS IT!!!

I want to know!!!

I want to know why Rosenstein and Mueller publicly announced the indictments of the 12 Russians for hacking the Democrats on Friday instead of waiting until after the summit was over. I'd bet money Trump told them to wait and they said no. This was perfectly timed by the DOJ/FBI to come after the Strzok hearing and before the Putin summit. I highly doubt Eric Holder woulda done that; hafta wonder how long Rosenstein will keep his job.

image0140.jpg

Democrats and the media are saying that Trump shouldn't question our intelligence agencies. Doing so is not only an embarrassment to this nation but tantamount to treason.

WTF???

WHICH IS IT!!!

I want to know!!!

A 2008 Senate Intelligence Committee report, adopted in a bipartisan vote, that examined whether administration officials accurately portrayed the underlying intelligence was unsparing in its criticism of this aspect of the White House’s case for war. The 170-page report said such Iraq/al-Qaeda statements were “not substantiated by the intelligence,” adding that multiple CIA reports dismissed the claim that Iraq and al-Qaeda were cooperating partners – and that there was no intelligence information that supported administration statements that Iraq would provide weapons of mass destruction to al-Qaeda.

I want to know why Rosenstein and Mueller publicly announced the indictments of the 12 Russians for hacking the Democrats on Friday instead of waiting until after the summit was over. I'd bet money Trump told them to wait and they said no. This was perfectly timed by the DOJ/FBI to come after the Strzok hearing and before the Putin summit. I highly doubt Eric Holder woulda done that; hafta wonder how long Rosenstein will keep his job.

Putin yesterday: As for the specific accusations, Mr Mueller has brought charges against a Russian company, a small business working primarily in the catering industry. This company has hired American attorneys to protect its name in an American court. This court has not yet found any trace of interference by this company.

Do you know about this or not? Let the millions of Americans know about this as well.

Interview to Fox News Channel

upload_2018-7-17_14-54-48.png

Do our intel and FBI make mistakes.

Yes.

But not about the Russians, elections, and the Orange Donald.

It was a setup...

Clearly...

It was a setup...

Clearly...

Yes, and then they tricked Trump into choosing Russia over the US. Those sneaky scamps.

image0140.jpg

WTF???

WHICH IS IT!!!

I want to know!!!
I get a good chuckle out of stuff like this. That's because, if you were even to mildly apply this same, vapid, idiot logic to trump, you would never believe a word he says. Instead, you are his mommy, taking his word over the entire intelligence community. could you more clearly display your terrible logic and blind allegiance if you tried?.

image0140.jpg

WTF???

WHICH IS IT!!!

I want to know!!!
The leadership of the FBI, CIA, And DOJ who served under Obama should be fired immediately.

Putin offered Mueller to come to Russia and interview the 12 he indicted. Why won't Mueller take Putin up on his offer? We even have a extradition treaty with them. Mueller could have their 12 assholes sitting before a grand jury in no time. Why is Mueller refusing? Why?

Putin offered Mueller to come to Russia and interview the 12 he indicted.
False. He offered to let them be present at interviews, and he did so with commensurate demands that no fool would accept. Okay, check that, maybe Donnie the fool.

image0140.jpg

WTF???

WHICH IS IT!!!

I want to know!!!

Who says that our Intelligence Agencies are unimpeachable?

Certainly not I.

But I believe American Intelligence agencies more than I do Vladimir Putin.

Why do you believe Putin more?

Putin offered Mueller to come to Russia and interview the 12 he indicted. Why won't Mueller take Putin up on his offer? We even have a extradition treaty with them. Mueller could have their 12 assholes sitting before a grand jury in no time. Why is Mueller refusing? Why?
Because in order to do that Mueller would have to turn over every bit of evidence he has against Russia- to Russia.

Why doesn't Russia just send those agents to the United States for questioning?

We know why.

image0140.jpg

WTF???

WHICH IS IT!!!

I want to know!!!
The leadership of the FBI, CIA, And DOJ who served under Obama should be fired immediately.

Because Trumpkins believe that the Intelligence agencies should be personally loyal to Don the Con- not to the United States.

Anyone who believes Putin over our intel agencies, and now Trump who admits the Russians meddled, is an enemy of the USA.

image0140.jpg

WTF???

WHICH IS IT!!!

I want to know!!!
I get a good chuckle out of stuff like this. That's because, if you were even to mildly apply this same, vapid, idiot logic to trump, you would never believe a word he says. Instead, you are his mommy, taking his word over the entire intelligence community. could you more clearly display your terrible logic and blind allegiance if you tried?.
Having held a Top Secret SCI Whitehouse level security clearance for 15 years, I can say without a doubt that most of these leaders in the Intel community would lose their clearances if it was discovered they were having affairs, taking bribes from Democrats, collecting unaccountable cash from unknown sources, or engineering a coupe against the President of the United States.

Forum List

Back