So I met this guy...

So, update time again....

I had a pretty good date. We had dinner, a couple of drinks and went dancing.

I danced my ass off. He didn't do too bad either.

I found out he's actually 41. I bet that will really flip some of you out. :tongue:

He has a daughter that is my age. If the previous didn't get you, I bet that will.

I'm totally falling for this guy. Everything he says is just perfect. He makes me laugh. He likes me, for me. He hasn't even remotely been trying to steer me to the sack. That's one of the things that has me the most interested.... he could almost seem to be not interested in me. God, that gets my attention.

We ate. We drank. We danced. He took me home. He didn't even really go for a kiss, I did. Am I missing something? Is this guy the predator you predicted? He seems so right for me.

C'mon now ...

This is just getting retarded.

Getting? No.. It pretty much started out that way... The attention it got actually surprised me...:cuckoo:

Getting? No.. It pretty much started out that way... The attention it got actually surprised me...:cuckoo:

I smell jealousy.

Jealousy over what? Being hit on by a 41 year old? I'm 39. It's standard practice. :cool:

You don't find anything wrong with an 18 year old dating a 41 year old? That's the attention I'm referring to - the "go for it" attitude, when I don't think for a second that if it were YOUR (collective) daughter, any of you would be saying "go for it". So why isn't there anything wrong with it in this instance?

I smell jealousy.

Jealousy over what? Being hit on by a 41 year old? I'm 39. It's standard practice. :cool:

You don't find anything wrong with an 18 year old dating a 41 year old? That's the attention I'm referring to - the "go for it" attitude, when I don't think for a second that if it were YOUR (collective) daughter, any of you would be saying "go for it". So why isn't there anything wrong with it in this instance?

I do.

Amanda, why don't you stop worrying about if this or if that. You clearly want to spend time with him. So, go enjoy him. Spend time with him. Stop worrying about his intentions are. You only get one life - do you want to die as a woman who shied away from experiences in life because of the risks associated with the experiences or do you want to just enjoy life - full throttle?

Amanda, why don't you stop worrying about if this or if that. You clearly want to spend time with him. So, go enjoy him. Spend time with him. Stop worrying about his intentions are. You only get one life - do you want to die as a woman who shied away from experiences in life because of the risks associated with the experiences or do you want to just enjoy life - full throttle?

You sound like someone dying of AIDS.

Wow that was quite lucid.

I find it really funny how I got slammed when I first got here for saying I thought the idea of old people having sex was gross and now it seems like the same people are saying I shouldn't be seeing where this relationship might go. So... are old people ok, or not?

I find it really funny how I got slammed when I first got here for saying I thought the idea of old people having sex was gross and now it seems like the same people are saying I shouldn't be seeing where this relationship might go. So... are old people ok, or not?

So basically most people having sex would be gross to you. You being 18 and all, there's a heck of lot of "older" people.

If you feel that mentally speaking you match up with this man of 41, go for it. If you feel like his daughter than it's a different story.

So basically most people having sex would be gross to you. You being 18 and all, there's a heck of lot of "older" people.

If you feel that mentally speaking you match up with this man of 41, go for it. If you feel like his daughter than it's a different story.

i smell daddy daughter issues in both directions....

Might want to be a little more specific on who you're referencing, because from what I can tell, I'm pretty much the only person speaking out against you seeing someone old enough to be your father, but I don't even recall when you first got here, much less actually slamming you for anything.

Perhaps you'd care to point it out?

i smell daddy daughter issues in both directions....

Uh huh.

I don't think anyone meant you were supposed to see for yourself.:lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Might want to be a little more specific on who you're referencing, because from what I can tell, I'm pretty much the only person speaking out against you seeing someone old enough to be your father, but I don't even recall when you first got here, much less actually slamming you for anything.

Perhaps you'd care to point it out?

I wasn't addressing anyONE specifically, and you're far from the only 1 saying I shouldn't do it.

For the purposes of the message board game, all that matters is that she remain consistantly Amanda, whether she is real or not.

How am I doing so far? :tongue:
So far so good! Whether this is real life or an online soap opera, your performance had succeeded in suspending my disbelief.

Aw... thx.

I have an update but I'm a little reluctant to give it. Maybe tomorrow... maybe not. :tongue:

Forum List

Back