So I met this guy...

Amanda...... Have you told him your age yet? Does he know he is buying drinks for someone 3 years below the legal drinking age? Does he know he is dating someone his own daughter's age?

I'm 55 years old, I can appreciate the beauty of an 18 year old but there is no way I would even consider going out with one. When I was 40 I felt the same way. The fact is, if he is finding a lot of things in common with you, he is an immature dip shit that hangs out at places his daughter would frequent, that's pretty pathetic and I can't believe someone hasn't kicked his ass already. He's pissing me off enough to do it and I don't even know you. He's 2 generations older than you, at your age, age does make a difference...... maybe after 30 it wouldn't as much but he has been on the planet more than twice as long as you. When he was your age, you were 3 years short of being born........ how can you have anything significant in common?

I don't question you as much as him, what kind of stunted mentality wants to be with someone less than half his age? Hopefully you have a carry permit and you are armed with at least a 9mm. He's a dildo, a dweeb, that's why his wife told him to fuck off. My 2 cents, don't want to see you hurt and that is exactly what will happen.

Last edited:
Amanda...... Have you told him your age yet? Does he know he is buying drinks for someone 3 years below the legal drinking age? Does he know he is dating someone his own daughter's age?

I'm 55 years old, I can appreciate the beauty of an 18 year old but there is no way I would even consider going out with one. When I was 40 I felt the same way. The fact is, if he is finding a lot of things in common with you, he is an immature dip shit that hangs out at places his daughter would frequent, that's pretty pathetic and I can't believe someone hasn't kicked his ass already. He's pissing me off enough to do it and I don't even know you. He's 2 generations older than you, at your age, age does make a difference...... maybe after 30 it wouldn't as much but he has been on the planet more than twice as long as you. When he was your age, you were 3 years short of being born........ how can you have anything significant in common?

I don't question you as much as him, what kind of stunted mentality wants to be with someone less than half his age? Hopefully you have a carry permit and you are armed with at least a 9mm. He's a dildo, a dweeb, that's why his wife told him to fuck off. My 2 cents, don't want to see you hurt and that is exactly what will happen.

We've talked about the age diff a little. He knows how old I am. The drinking thing isn't really an issue. I can already buy if I want to, it isn't a big deal to him.

I have to wonder why so many of you think the age diff is such a big deal. We get along really well. He's a refreshing change from a lot of the guys I've dated. I don't know if he's just playing some kind of game, but I'm not really emotionally invested at this point, so I don't see the harm in having a good time while there's a good time to have.

A cliff hanger, huh!

We're officially a couple.

Now we can hear all the "couple of what?" jokes. Go ahead, I don't care I'm happy.

He offered to let me move in with him cos I lost my job... but I'm holding off on that for right now.

A cliff hanger, huh!

Now we can hear all the "couple of what?" jokes. Go ahead, I don't care I'm happy.

He offered to let me move in with him cos I lost my job... but I'm holding off on that for right now.

I don't think anyone will be interested in hearing about your happiness, except for Political Chic, the ever optimistic romantic. This thread will fade away.

People want tragedy!!! Remember when your ex treated you bad? That's the kind of stuff people go for. ;)

Sorry you lost your job.

A cliff hanger, huh!

I don't think anyone will be interested in hearing about your happiness, except for Political Chic, the ever optimistic romantic. This thread will fade away.

People want tragedy!!! Remember when your ex treated you bad? That's the kind of stuff people go for. ;)

Sorry you lost your job.

That's really sad.

Yeah, well I knew it would happen, but I'll find something else, move back home, move in with Mr Wonderful, or join the Marines. I'll be fine, that's why I went for it in the first place. I had to know if I was right or not.

A cliff hanger, huh!

Sorry you lost your job.

I think you're right to a certain extent Anguille, that's why so many people are into soap operas. But I like happy endings and yes, I'm a hopeless romantic. There's nothing better than being in love.

I hope you enjoy it, Amanda. Sorry about the job, but I bet you'll find another one real soon.

Sorry you lost your job.

That's really sad.

Yeah, well I knew it would happen, but I'll find something else, move back home, move in with Mr Wonderful, or join the Marines. I'll be fine, that's why I went for it in the first place. I had to know if I was right or not.
Enjoy your spring fling!

A cliff hanger, huh!

I just dropped by for an update and saw this. Congratulations! :clap2:

(And sorry about your job. There will be others.)

A cliff hanger, huh!

I just dropped by for an update and saw this. Congratulations! :clap2:

(And sorry about your job. There will be others.)

Thank you X, I appreciate it.

I just got in, we had a great nite. :)

Who is Amanda. Seriously. It must be some sort of joke amongst the mods. I can't believe some of you guys think she is real. She dates a 40 year old dude (Hello!!!) I can understand the DaveS and Dillo's falling for this, ("hey boys we're in with a chance!") but the Toro's and Manu's off this board? pahleeze. And now "Amanda and her paramour" are "officially" a couple after one date!!!. LOL...she's creepy...if it is a she....

Is that you Dev? Seriously...

Last edited:
Who is Amanda. Seriously. It must be some sort of joke amongst the mods. I can't believe some of you guys think she is real. She dates a 40 year old dude (Hello!!!) I can understand the DaveS and Dillo's falling for this, ("hey boys we're in with a chance!") but the Toro's and Manu's off this board? pahleeze. And now "Amanda and her paramour" are "officially" a couple after one date!!!. LOL...she's creepy...if it is a she....

Is that you Dev? Seriously...

It's been more than 1 date. I don't care if you think I'm creepy, I don't recall ever stalking anyone here, so it's hard to imagine anyone being concerned.

Are you just trying to live up to your SN or would you actually like to get to know me?

It's been more than 1 date. I don't care if you think I'm creepy, I don't recall ever stalking anyone here, so it's hard to imagine anyone being concerned.

Are you just trying to live up to your SN or would you actually like to get to know me?

I have never been on a messageboard where somebody puts up pic after pic of themself. As somebody pointed out a while ago when you started posting, if you are so keen on putting so many different pics of "yourself" up, surely one with a sign saying some along the lines of "hi USMB members" wouldn't be so hard to do? And before you use the "photoshop" excuse, there are enough of us who have been around the traps who know when something has been photoshopped or not. Don't get me wrong, I know the pics you have put up are of the same person - question is, does she know you are putting them up?

BTW, you seem to drink a lot! :cool:

Forum List

Back