So I met this guy...

Don't skip what your age group is doing.

Are you in college?

If not, go to college. There's not excuse not to be there.

Date people near your age, and go through life at the pace your age group is meant to.

Don't get robbed of the natural flow of life.

I'm not in college. I can't afford where I want to go yet. I'm thinking of joining the Marines and get money for college. Thinking really hard about that actually. But the thing is I've dated a lot of guys my age and most of them aren't very interesting. This guy seems really different. I mean, really really different. Don't you think it's worth taking a chance of seeing him again?

Has anyone else pointed out that you sound like that chick from Fast Times At Ridgemont High?

Yeah.. He's going to be the one that's really, really different.. :eusa_whistle:

So, update time again....

I had a pretty good date. We had dinner, a couple of drinks and went dancing.

I danced my ass off. He didn't do too bad either.

I found out he's actually 41. I bet that will really flip some of you out. :tongue:

He has a daughter that is my age. If the previous didn't get you, I bet that will.

I'm totally falling for this guy. Everything he says is just perfect. He makes me laugh. He likes me, for me. He hasn't even remotely been trying to steer me to the sack. That's one of the things that has me the most interested.... he could almost seem to be not interested in me. God, that gets my attention.

We ate. We drank. We danced. He took me home. He didn't even really go for a kiss, I did. Am I missing something? Is this guy the predator you predicted? He seems so right for me.

No offense, but I'm going to put it bluntly. You're an idiot.

If he pretends to be uninterested, and not care, you're going to be drawn to him like a moth to a flame. He knows this. So does anyone with half a brain. That way, when he decides he got what he wanted, and leaves, you'll be the "nutso" one that "chased him". And that's only if things turn out *that* normal.

Did the good night kiss look like this?

Anna20Nicole20Smith20kissing20J20Ho.jpg

I found out he's actually 41. I bet that will really flip some of you out. :tongue:

He has a daughter that is my age. If the previous didn't get you, I bet that will.

I'm totally falling for this guy. Everything he says is just perfect. He makes me laugh. He likes me, for me. He hasn't even remotely been trying to steer me to the sack. That's one of the things that has me the most interested.... he could almost seem to be not interested in me. God, that gets my attention.

We ate. We drank. We danced. He took me home. He didn't even really go for a kiss, I did. Am I missing something? Is this guy the predator you predicted? He seems so right for me.

If he pretends to be uninterested, and not care, you're going to be drawn to him like a moth to a flame. He knows this. So does anyone with half a brain. That way, when he decides he got what he wanted, and leaves, you'll be the "nutso" one that "chased him". And that's only if things turn out *that* normal.

Tell me something I haven't heard all my life.

Maybe you should find another guy in his 40's and hook him up with Mr.Wonderful's daughter. You guys could double date. I just kind of wonder if he'd be good with the age difference if it were his daughter instead of your father's daughter.

Maybe you should find another guy in his 40's and hook him up with Mr.Wonderful's daughter. You guys could double date. I just kind of wonder if he'd be good with the age difference if it were his daughter instead of your father's daughter.

Why, I think that's an absolutely brilliant idea. :)

:) This comment made me a little sad.. Not sure if you are joking or not.

Just try to take care of yourself here. Whether he is good enough for you will come to light sooner or later. Look beyond being in love from time to time and you will figure it out.

Last edited:
I still find it hard to believe that anybody thinks "Amanda" is 'real"....

What do you mean by "real"?

I think some of the scenarios, and stories are a load of shit, but as for an actual 18 year old female kid named Amanda, I'll buy that.

I still find it hard to believe that anybody thinks "Amanda" is 'real"....

I find it hard to believe anybody thinks she's not. She's probably the most "real" person here.

Thanks, T, I appreciate that.

I get a lot more of that on video game forums, where I finally just started using a generic name and avatar. But it does get boring to hear it whether here or there.

:) This comment made me a little sad.. Not sure if you are joking or not.

Just try to take care of yourself here. Whether he is good enough for you will come to light sooner or later. Look beyond being in love from time to time and you will figure it out.

Nope, not joking. But it doesn't really bother me anymore. It used to, but I figured out a while back that it didn't matter if I was the smartest or prettiest or whatever. I'm just me and I realized I kinda like who I am.

C'mon now ...

This is just getting retarded.

I really hate to say this but there is one word that keeps coming to mind.

Grooming.

I really hate to say this but there is one word that keeps coming to mind.

Grooming.

*shudders in agreement*

Forum List

Back