So, I did the Ancestry.com DNA test....

I too, am a whiter shade of pale.
And yet you can't wait until white people are an oppressed minority in America....

Nobody said oppressed. That’s just you realizing that what you have done is going to come back and boomerang on you, if karma works.
Oppression is exactly what would happen if we all became self hating cucks like you.

Project much?

Besides, I’m pretty sure a prerequisite of cuckdom is that one must be male.

And yet you can't wait until white people are an oppressed minority in America....

Nobody said oppressed. That’s just you realizing that what you have done is going to come back and boomerang on you, if karma works.
Oppression is exactly what would happen if we all became self hating cucks like you.

Project much?

Cuckqueans exist, moron. Ask Hillary Clinton.

Funny how that term and "misandry" used to be as common as their male oriented counterparts, but now with "equality" being enforced by feminists those words have magically disappeared from the vocabularies of pretty much everyone because they show the flaws women can have.

Project much?

Funny how that term and "misandry" used to be as common as their male oriented counterparts, but now with "equality" being enforced by feminists those words have magically disappeared from the vocabularies of pretty much everyone because they show the flaws women can have.

The lack of that knowledge doesn’t make me a moron. It makes you an incredibly sick fuck who doesn’t know how to operate in a healthy society.

Project much?

The lack of that knowledge doesn’t make me a moron. It makes you an incredibly sick fuck who doesn’t know how to operate in a healthy society.
I have thoroughly researched my enemies. You definitely don't want a healthy society.

More of you than you would ever believe are the sole contributors to the cuckold fetish websites and content that litter the internet.

No conservatives other than the "Flake" variety would ever be caught dead watching someone have sex with their spouse.

I came out 12.5% jewish, 12.5% white, 12.5% black, 12.5% native american, 12.5% mexican, 12.5% chinese, 12.5% indian, and 12.5% arab.

I guess my great grandparents were really into interracial mixing.

Forum List

Back