So, I did the Ancestry.com DNA test....

Oppression is exactly what would happen if we all became self hating cucks like you.

Project much?

Besides, I’m pretty sure a prerequisite of cuckdom is that one must be male.
Cuckqueans exist, moron. Ask Hillary Clinton.

Funny how that term and "misandry" used to be as common as their male oriented counterparts, but now with "equality" being enforced by feminists those words have magically disappeared from the vocabularies of pretty much everyone because they show the flaws women can have.

The lack of that knowledge doesn’t make me a moron. It makes you an incredibly sick fuck who doesn’t know how to operate in a healthy society.
I have thoroughly researched my enemies. You definitely don't want a healthy society.

More of you than you would ever believe are the sole contributors to the cuckold fetish websites and content that litter the internet.

No conservatives other than the "Flake" variety would ever be caught dead watching someone have sex with their spouse.

Spouses of all types have had sex with other people. It's a nasty word called "infidelity"

Liberal, as well as conservative people have been guilty of it.

You appear to be unusually obsessed over it....like someone who has either done it and feels remorse or has had it done to them.
he got banned, so you are talking to yourself.

Project much?

Besides, I’m pretty sure a prerequisite of cuckdom is that one must be male.

Funny how that term and "misandry" used to be as common as their male oriented counterparts, but now with "equality" being enforced by feminists those words have magically disappeared from the vocabularies of pretty much everyone because they show the flaws women can have.

The lack of that knowledge doesn’t make me a moron. It makes you an incredibly sick fuck who doesn’t know how to operate in a healthy society.
I have thoroughly researched my enemies. You definitely don't want a healthy society.

More of you than you would ever believe are the sole contributors to the cuckold fetish websites and content that litter the internet.

No conservatives other than the "Flake" variety would ever be caught dead watching someone have sex with their spouse.

Spouses of all types have had sex with other people. It's a nasty word called "infidelity"

You appear to be unusually obsessed over it....like someone who has either done it and feels remorse or has had it done to them.

Cool.....I wonder why.

Cool.....I wonder why.
:dunno:

I am mostly white. Although i have native american/asian and my great great great(give or take a generation) grandmother was a full Azenkazi Jew. My ancestors killed Jesus :eek:

My wife has some african in her. Which i found humorous as she is a descendant of nathan bedford forrest lol
She has a humor like me so we have fun calling each other **** and ******. Slave and jew jokes are always fun!
"get me a glass of tea, ******" "move your fucking nose out of the way ****" lol

My wife has some african in her. Which i found humorous as she is a descendant of nathan bedford forrest lol
She has a humor like me so we have fun calling each other **** and ******. Slave and jew jokes are always fun!
"get me a glass of tea, ******" "move your fucking nose out of the way ****" lol
My western European DNA and Texas German heritage suggest I may have a touch of Jew, but it’s overwhelmed by the Scottish and Irish.
:lol:

My German ancestors (probably Jews) settled Texas all the way back in the days of the Texas War of Independence. (Remember the Alamo!!!) Read a map of central Texas and the German names give it away. In fact, the best Texas beer is named after the German town iin which it is brewed (Shiner).

Wife is a straight- up English girl (70%), but her Scottish clan is a serious rival clan to mine (of which my family name is a sept clan). Without giving away too much, my clan massacred hers.
:banana:

Generally, she could just call me a Kraut and I could call her a Limey, but we both just call each other “faggot” ala Jim Brewer.

Me: “What the hell are you doing, FAGGOT? Get out of my wallet.”

Her: “I need some lunch money for the kids, FAGGOT. Quit being a greedy shit......and get over here and lick this....FAGGOT!”

Me: (complies without further discussion)

Her: (7 minutes later) “Roll over, FAGGOT. You’re snoring.

My western European DNA and Texas German heritage suggest I may have a touch of Jew, but it’s overwhelmed by the Scottish and Irish.

My German ancestors (probably Jews) settled Texas all the way back in the days of the Texas War of Independence. (Remember the Alamo!!!) Read a map of central Texas and the German names give it away. In fact, the best Texas beer is named after the German town iin which it is brewed (Shiner).

Wife is a straight- up English girl (70%), but her Scottish clan is a serious rival clan to mine (of which my family name is a sept clan). Without giving away too much, my clan massacred hers.
:banana:

Generally, she could just call me a Kraut and I could call her a Limey, but we both just call each other “faggot” ala Jim Brewer.

Me: “What the hell are you doing, FAGGOT? Get out of my wallet.”

Her: “I need some lunch money for the kids, FAGGOT. Quit being a greedy shit......and get over here and lick this....FAGGOT!”

Me: (complies without further discussion)

Her: (7 minutes later) “Roll over, FAGGOT. You’re snoring.
Good times, man. Good times!

No idea man. It must have came from my moms dad, or my dads parents side. All three are dead.
My moms mom has a family history book going back several hundred years and it didnt mention any Jewish people.
I have traced one side back to 1650ish Germany. Jeager and Kaufmann are some of the names that are likely Jewish.

On a side note, my great (x15) Grandfather is Oliver Cromwell. Dead fucking serious.

Oliver Cromwell - Wikipedia

220px-Oliver_Cromwell_by_Samuel_Cooper.jpg

1st Lord Protector of the Commonwealth of England, Scotland, and Ireland.

No idea man. It must have came from my moms dad, or my dads parents side. All three are dead.
My moms mom has a family history book going back several hundred years and it didnt mention any Jewish people.
I have traced one side back to 1650ish Germany. Jeager and Kaufmann are some of the names that are likely Jewish.

On a side note, my great (x15) Grandfather is Oliver Cromwell. Dead fucking serious.

My ancestors killed Jesus!!
Beat that! :lol:

OMG. That must have been upsetting news. Watch for depression and concurrent madness; it runs in the family

No American who takes a DNA test will be American aside from American Indians. Native that is. Most of us, and our family did the DNA test, are European, and our family is mostly Eastern European with quite a few others areas in the 5 to 10 percent range. Whites oddly have Neanderthal as part of their makeup while blacks do not. If racism interests you I strongly recommend reading "White Rage: The Unspoken Truth of Our Racial Divide" by Carol Anderson. I am going to do a thread soon on topic that should interest all.

"What white people have to do is try and find out in their own hearts why it was necessary to have a ‘nig-ger’ in the first place, because I’m not a nig-ger, I’m a man. But if you think I’m a nig-ger, it means you need him. The question you’ve got to ask yourself, is, if you invented him, you the white people invented him, then you’ve got to find out why. And the future of the country depends on that, whether or not it is able to ask that question.” James Baldwin

"White children, in the main, and whether they are rich or poor, grow up with a grasp of reality so feeble that they can very accurately be described as deluded--about themselves and the world they live in. White people have managed to get through their entire lifetimes in this euphoric state, but black people have not been so lucky: a black man who sees the world the way John Wayne, for example, sees it would not be an eccentric patriot, but a raving maniac." James Baldwin

No American who takes a DNA test will be American aside from American Indians. Native that is. Most of us, and our family did the DNA test, are European, and our family is mostly Eastern European with quite a few others areas in the 5 to 10 percent range. Whites oddly have Neanderthal as part of their makeup while blacks do not. If racism interests you I strongly recommend reading "White Rage: The Unspoken Truth of Our Racial Divide" by Carol Anderson. I am going to do a thread soon on topic that should interest all.

"What white people have to do is try and find out in their own hearts why it was necessary to have a ‘nig-ger’ in the first place, because I’m not a nig-ger, I’m a man. But if you think I’m a nig-ger, it means you need him. The question you’ve got to ask yourself, is, if you invented him, you the white people invented him, then you’ve got to find out why. And the future of the country depends on that, whether or not it is able to ask that question.” James Baldwin

"White children, in the main, and whether they are rich or poor, grow up with a grasp of reality so feeble that they can very accurately be described as deluded--about themselves and the world they live in. White people have managed to get through their entire lifetimes in this euphoric state, but black people have not been so lucky: a black man who sees the world the way John Wayne, for example, sees it would not be an eccentric patriot, but a raving maniac." James Baldwin

What is your major malfunction, numbnuts?

dip shit just cant help himself

Sorry, but it is true. My all white ancestry was mostly northern European, which I already knew. I still want to do the Ancestry one, because I believe they break it down even further.

People who came over with the Mayflower will have English blood.

Forum List

Back