So...how'd the Unite the Right Part Deux turn out?

we are the only nation in the history of the world that has wiped out its indeginous population. we have a lot to repent for

Poor liberal shitbags. Fake News has been telling you that all President Trump supporters are racists and whites supremacists. You were supposed to see a million KKK types so you could validate your narrative that all of white America is racist. Well it turned out it was all a lie, like all left wing narratives. Get to spinning libs.
How was Washington? Did you get it on with the other 24 members of your little NAZI club? Or were you too afraid to go?

I’ve got better places to be than at protests.

Thank you OP for sharing this story and admitting the white nationalists are a small fringe group that the vast majority of Republicans and Trump supporters want nothing to do with !! :clap2:
The white nationalists identify more with the Left in their ultimate goals and philosophy. Hitler was a Leftist. That is not debateable.

That hasnt stopped your side from trying to convince the public that republicans are Nazis. Very dishonest tactics, and it also harms the nation tremendously. You people should be ashamed, but i know youre not.
It's as if nobody on the Left has ever been called a communist. Strange phenomenon.
Communist doesnt have quite the same connotation as Nazi, wouldnt you agree? I dont see people accusing random democrats of being commies and then attacking them.
Oh, I don't know. We spent American lives and treasure fighting communists in Korea and Vietnam.

If you don't see people accusing democrats of being communists, you must be posting on this board for the very first time!
I dont see people attacking "commies", but i do see people attacking "Nazis". Clearly being called a commie isnt anywhere near the same thing.
We're all impressed with your empathy for Nazis. They are an oppressed group here in America. But it's a fair oppression, don't you agree?
I used "Nazis" in quotes because you guys just call people Nazis who arent Nazis, then you attack them. Im not surprised to see you excusing and sweeping your parties unprovoked violence under the rug.

It's as if nobody on the Left has ever been called a communist. Strange phenomenon.
Communist doesnt have quite the same connotation as Nazi, wouldnt you agree? I dont see people accusing random democrats of being commies and then attacking them.
Oh, I don't know. We spent American lives and treasure fighting communists in Korea and Vietnam.

If you don't see people accusing democrats of being communists, you must be posting on this board for the very first time!
I dont see people attacking "commies", but i do see people attacking "Nazis". Clearly being called a commie isnt anywhere near the same thing.
We're all impressed with your empathy for Nazis. They are an oppressed group here in America. But it's a fair oppression, don't you agree?
I used "Nazis" in quotes because you guys just call people Nazis who arent Nazis, then you attack them. Im not surprised to see you excusing and sweeping your parties unprovoked violence under the rug.
If no Democrat, no Liberal, no Progressive had ever not been called a communist, you could sit comfortably on the high ground.

If no Democrat, no Liberal, no Progressive had ever not been called a communist, you could sit comfortably on the high ground.
I sit comfortably because my side isn't attacking random Democrats and calling them commies. YOU can't say the same for your party.

So...how'd the Unite the Right Part Deux turn out?

Exactly as one would expect when one is threatened and harassed and made to feel totally unsafe. You know, like how any fascist group operates to oppress the free speech and opinions of anyone it disagrees with! But in looking at your two pictures, guess which one looked like the group most likely to hurt or perpetrate violence on the other? Oddly, enough, it wasn't the Unite The Right bunch!

Forum List

Back