So...how'd the Unite the Right Part Deux turn out?

So your point being the "alt right" is showing restraint, or is it now apathy that Trump is in office? Settle it at the ballot box in Nov., who cares what 'butt hurt', incongruous extrapolations you propagate out of your ideological failings!
The point is that right wing bigots and racists are lazy, stupid, and non-committal; armchair/keyboard fascists who are too cowardly to exhibit their hate in public.
Why bother... :) We have a 'unitary executive' in the Executive branch of government that is positioning a dildo for your next moronic response, side step...; backup... lol!

I heard they had a massive turnout along the lines of "American Spring" years ago.

39018466_568192716929094_1315350506247290880_n.jpg
I thought you guys said the right was full of racists; that this country was full of racist and Nazis, yet out of a country of 300,000,000+ people, we could only find 25-30 racists? How are democrats going to keep convincing minorities that the white man is out to get them now?

So your point being the "alt right" is showing restraint, or is it now apathy that Trump is in office? Settle it at the ballot box in Nov., who cares what 'butt hurt', incongruous extrapolations you propagate out of your ideological failings!
The point is that rightwing bigots and racists are lazy, stupid, and non-committal; armchair/keyboard fascists who are too cowardly to exhibit their hate in public.
Not true at all. Those Nazis will run over you guys over in a car. They dont fuck around.

Wow... OK, I'll oblige and cancel half a dozen business meeting that I have tomorrow. I'll also tell 'the guys' that I want them to work at %50 and that their paycheck will reflect that their boss is figuratively fucking them royally!
The point is that rightwing bigots and racists are lazy, stupid, and non-committal; armchair/keyboard fascists who are too cowardly to exhibit their hate in public.
Not true at all. Those Nazis will run over you guys over in a car. They dont fuck around.
Yup... U go with that narrative, lol :) I speak very limited 'Russian' but am adept at 'expletive' verbiage... Rothfl....

Last edited:
You sad, sad confused soul. Look I'm going to shoot it straight here since I realize that you are a couple generations removed from me, and despite my rancor to your posts; U deserve the respect that comes with weathering the the tides that us 'yung-uns' are only cutting our teeth on.

I would challenge you to expand your purview of information sources. My grandmother is going on 93 y.o. sharp as a whip snapping, but she adheres to that 'Kissinger' model of news, back when the evening news actually attempted to be an objective reporting of current events without bias (times have changed my friend). What you are undoubtedly regurgitating is 'opinion journalism' and that's A-OK as long as it is recognized as such. Fox News, for instance, is NOT objective news.. it is 'opinion journalism' as are the networks that I know U frequent...lol. CBS, NBC, MSNBC, ABC, CNN etc. not to mention all the internet sights that you may peruse like the 'Huffington puffington Post', Mother Jones or the previously mentioned networks...

I love how you know all about me. I’m not an American. I am a Canadian. I don’t watch opinion shows, I watch press conference and live events because I’d don’t like other people forming my opinions. I deal in facts and form my own opinions. I read newspapers.

So far, you have been wrong about every single thing about me. So stop making assumptions about people you don’t know. Your guesses couldn’t be further from the truth. That should tell you something about your critical thinking skills

You still haven’t answered my question. If you are from the Middle East, why are you supporting the people who would throw you out of the country or worse?

If you are not American why do you care?

She’s an anti-American and pro-globalist pig, that’s why she cares.

The only anti-Americans I see are the ones who would deny opportunities in housing, education and employment to anyone based on the colour of their skin or their religion.

If I were anti-American, I’d be cheering the hatemongers on. Nothing destroys a nation faster than fear and hate. Nobody even has to attack your nation from the outside. You do it to yourselves.

And who, today, is doing any of that? The left wing is denying Asians and Whites places in Elite univerisites....there is that. Are you against that racism?

That’s a ridiculous statement. The “left” has nothing to do with university admissions.

Approximately 1/3 of the admissions to Ivy League universities. 40% of legacy applicants are accepted to Harvard, versus 11% of all other applicants.

Studies have shown that legacies have lower SAT scores, and lower GPA’s than non-legacy applicants. Not only are legacies less qualified academically upon admission than non-legacy students, but their marks while in university are also lower than non-legacies. The vast majority of these legacies are white. This is affirmative action for rich white kids. White privilege in all its shining glory.

Now I’m sure your thinking there must be lots of non-white alumni for these schools so can’t their kids get in as legacies too? Yes non-white legacies have the edge over non-legacies. But there’s not really that many of them. Ivy League schools didn’t have affirmative action programs until 40 years ago so the number of non-white alumni is relatively small.

I know you want to talk about how sad it is that qualified Asian and white kids are being turned away from these schools so less qualified blacks and Hispanics can attend, but the bald truth is that qualified Asian and white kids are being turned away so that the far less qualified children of white alumni can go to Harvard.

So yes, I have a problem with affirmation action for the children of alumni.

Last edited:
Fear strikes out.
What happened to all the Nazis you guys said were overrunning our country? :laugh:
They, like all racists, seem to be taking to the underground like cicadas. They come out and croak every so many years. Good riddance.
Uhuh, they have no reason to run like cicadas, so your point isnt valid. The truth is, there are about 100 Nazis in the country, not millions, as your dishonest party suggests.

I heard they had a massive turnout along the lines of "American Spring" years ago.

39018466_568192716929094_1315350506247290880_n.jpg
But I thought they were embolden or has that turned out to be a bunch of fucking bullshit like a multitude of other crap the left claims. The lefts darlings the Antifa fascist showed their colors by harassing press members

Poor liberal shitbags. Fake News has been telling you that all President Trump supporters are racists and whites supremacists. You were supposed to see a million KKK types so you could validate your narrative that all of white America is racist. Well it turned out it was all a lie, like all left wing narratives. Get to spinning libs.
How was Washington? Did you get it on with the other 24 members of your little NAZI club? Or were you too afraid to go?

Fear strikes out.
What happened to all the Nazis you guys said were overrunning our country? :laugh:
They, like all racists, seem to be taking to the underground like cicadas. They come out and croak every so many years. Good riddance.
Uhuh, they have no reason to run like cicadas, so your point isnt valid. The truth is, there are about 100 Nazis in the country, not millions, as your dishonest party suggests.
Who ever said there were millions of Nazis? There are millions of racists, but not every one of them is a card carrying Nazi. The racists are generally too self important to subscribe to something as collective as a political party.

Those antifa people sure seem like a miserable bunch. Yelling and cursing, attacking news crews, burning stuff down, overturning cars, etc.

So much hate and intolerance.

Fear strikes out.
Who ever said there were millions of Nazis? There are millions of racists, but not every one of them is a card carrying Nazi. The racists are generally too self important to subscribe to something as collective as a political party.
That hasnt stopped your side from trying to convince the public that republicans are Nazis. Very dishonest tactics, and it also harms the nation tremendously. You people should be ashamed, but i know youre not.

Fear strikes out.
That hasnt stopped your side from trying to convince the public that republicans are Nazis. Very dishonest tactics, and it also harms the nation tremendously. You people should be ashamed, but i know youre not.
It's as if nobody on the Left has ever been called a communist. Strange phenomenon.

It's as if nobody on the Left has ever been called a communist. Strange phenomenon.
Communist doesnt have quite the same connotation as Nazi, wouldnt you agree? I dont see people accusing random democrats of being commies and then attacking them.

Communist doesnt have quite the same connotation as Nazi, wouldnt you agree? I dont see people accusing random democrats of being commies and then attacking them.
Oh, I don't know. We spent American lives and treasure fighting communists in Korea and Vietnam.

If you don't see people accusing democrats of being communists, you must be posting on this board for the very first time!

Oh, I don't know. We spent American lives and treasure fighting communists in Korea and Vietnam.

If you don't see people accusing democrats of being communists, you must be posting on this board for the very first time!
I dont see people attacking "commies", but i do see people attacking "Nazis". Clearly being called a commie isnt anywhere near the same thing.

I dont see people attacking "commies", but i do see people attacking "Nazis". Clearly being called a commie isnt anywhere near the same thing.
We're all impressed with your empathy for Nazis. They are an oppressed group here in America. But it's a fair oppression, don't you agree?

Forum List

Back