So...how'd the Unite the Right Part Deux turn out?

bodecea

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2009
Will.Trade.Racists.For.Refugees
I heard they had a massive turnout along the lines of "American Spring" years ago.

39018466_568192716929094_1315350506247290880_n.jpg

So your point being the "alt right" is showing restraint, or is it now apathy that Trump is in office? Settle it at the ballot box in Nov., who cares what 'butt hurt', incongruous extrapolations you propagate out of your ideological failings!

Last edited:
So your point being the "alt right" is showing restraint, or is it now apathy that Trump is in office? Settle it at the ballot box in Nov., who cares what 'butt hurt' incongruous extrapolations you otherwise propagate out of your ideological failings!
No my point is that the alt right are a bunch of pussies. Pretty sure they were afraid because they were in DC and decided not to chance an epic beatdown.

O... OK, it's a phallus measuring contest... lol Wake the Fuck up from Junior High, and smell the Election!

I tried to give a shit but just couldn't make it.

So your point being the "alt right" is showing restraint, or is it now apathy that Trump is in office? Settle it at the ballot box in Nov., who cares what 'butt hurt', incongruous extrapolations you otherwise propagate out of your ideological failings!

Not sure; but your butthurt is showing.

So your point being the "alt right" is showing restraint, or is it now apathy that Trump is in office? Settle it at the ballot box in Nov., who cares what 'butt hurt' incongruous extrapolations you otherwise propagate out of your ideological failings!
No my point is that the alt right are a bunch of pussies. Pretty sure they were afraid because they were in DC and decided not to chance an epic beatdown.

I'm glad to be on the side that isn't boastful and proud about acting like a bunch of fucking drooling, screamy thugs.

I'm glad to be on the side that isn't boastful and proud about acting like a bunch of fucking drooling, screamy thugs.
So youre against the alt right then? I thought you supported them. My bad.

Ah... the ole "I know you are, but what am I?" zinger.

Ah... the ole "I know you are, but what am I?" zinger.
What are you talking about?

So your point being the "alt right" is showing restraint, or is it now apathy that Trump is in office? Settle it at the ballot box in Nov., who cares what 'butt hurt', incongruous extrapolations you otherwise propagate out of your ideological failings!

Nahh... I'm just a sassy lass that doesn't take kindly to societal edicate... lol. I piss off just about everyone at some point or another in my ardency for ideological purity (AS I SEE IT) through my peculiar lenses... Lol :)

Last edited:
Those are the people you're so afraid of lol.

Ooooh the big bad KKK White Nationalists. haha.

So your point being the "alt right" is showing restraint, or is it now apathy that Trump is in office? Settle it at the ballot box in Nov., who cares what 'butt hurt', incongruous extrapolations you propagate out of your ideological failings!

No they showed abject fear and cowardice. They kept their faces covered and wouldn’t talk to reporters because they were afraid of getting fired on Monday. They were driven around by a police convey to protect them from protestors.

All these white supremacists here have been going on about how they were going to kick anti-fa butt. All talk.

I don’t think they’ll be back again next year. I think they’re going to crawl back under their rocks. Soon. Decent people have had enough of these assholes.

O... OK, it's a phallus measuring contest... lol Wake the Fuck up from Junior High, and smell the Election!

Democrats up by 30 points. It’s all good.

Republicans under Trump are getting real dregs for candidates. Some of these creeps make Roy Moore look good. The ones Trump endorses are winning primaries but a lot of them have no hope in the General.

I'm so, so sorry that you didn't meet a commensurately vitriolic response to your insanity, (insert crying pathetic imojy here). U want to come at the nationalistic, conservative, God fearing base with anything more than steel pipes, masks and rhetoric... DO IT, I double, triple dare you to! Let's see how that plays out with the overwhelming majority of Americans (the backbone of our society) clinging to their "God, guns & traditions" & see how it plays out... :) That goes for Gov. overreach of Constitutionally limited authority (if it were to happen), so bring them in tow if you want a 'show down'... Just saying, lol.

I'll even serve as your friendly, "Deplorable" liaison... :)

Last edited:

Nahh... I'm just a sassy lass that doesn't take kindly to societal edicate... lol. I piss off just about everyone at some point or another in my ardency for ideological purity (AS I SEE IT) through my peculiar lenses... Lol :)

Not sure what any of that means but whatever...if you are saying "who cares" in a post on a message board; the answer is; "you".

Forum List

Back