So...how'd the Unite the Right Part Deux turn out?

I'm so, so sorry that you didn't meet a commensurately vitriolic response to your insanity, (insert crying pathetic imojy here). U want to come at the nationalistic, conservative, God fearing base with anything more than steel pipes, masks and rhetoric... DO IT, I double, triple dare you to! Let's see how that plays out with the overwhelming majority of Americans (the backbone of our society) clinging to their "God, guns & traditions" & see how it plays out... :) That goes for Gov. overreach of Constitutionally limited authority (if it were to happen), so bring them in tow if you want a 'show down'... Just saying, lol.

I'll even serve as your friendly, "Deplorable" liaison... :)

Well aren’t you the humourless party poop. Angry, conservative and condescending.

My father and my three my brothers fought against the racist white supremacist Nazis. My oldest brother carried sharpnell in his body from his D-Day wounds until the day he died.

When we vowed “Never again”, we meant it. The entire free world rose up and crushed the Nazis once. Don’t think we can’t or won’t do it again.

Back under your rock filth.

I'm so, so sorry that you didn't meet a commensurately vitriolic response to your insanity, (insert crying pathetic imojy here). U want to come at the nationalistic, conservative, God fearing base with anything more than steel pipes, masks and rhetoric... DO IT, I double, triple dare you to! Let's see how that plays out with the overwhelming majority of Americans (the backbone of our society) clinging to their "God, guns & traditions" & see how it plays out... :) That goes for Gov. overreach of Constitutionally limited authority (if it were to happen), so bring them in tow if you want a 'show down'... Just saying, lol.

Well aren’t you the humourless party poop. Angry, conservative and condescending.

My father and my three my brothers fought against the racist white supremacist Nazis. My oldest brother carried sharpnell in his body from his D-Day wounds until the day he died.

When we vowed “Never again”, we meant it. The entire free world rose up and crushed the Nazis once. Don’t think we can’t or won’t do it again.

U haven't seen condescension yet (but your on the verge of it), my 'fair weather friend' of selective memory... Why is it that you are espousing the diametrically opposite sentiment that your brothers (WWII Heroes) fought to curb? A short preamble; 1.) Nationalism is an America first ideological view point 2.) America is comprised of a diverse melting pot of ethnic groups (Including me from the Middle East) 3.) Meritorious advancement in our 'representative republic' sees no color, creed or ideology... the 'creme de la creme' of originality, smarts and savvy rises to the top (if one is brazen enough to force it) regardless of what thwarts it (at least in America).

I wish I could talk you off the ledge of your entrenched ethnic fixation... Perhaps you don't want to take it from a 'rag head / sand rat' like me, lol.

Last edited:
I heard they had a massive turnout along the lines of "American Spring" years ago.

39018466_568192716929094_1315350506247290880_n.jpg

Along with millions of others do you share the belief that the people pictured here represent the sum total of the American majority you seem to despise? What if they were "extras" paid to act out a collective role on a nationwide set? What would the plot of such a hypothetical late-night yarn play out like? How about, and it's educated guessing all the night through, these small groups of white "devils" you fear with the keyboard abuse of social media anonymity (ha-ha) who participate in so-called "unite" the Right protests, were hired to one, stoke the flames of hatred in minority hearts, and two, draw out and (get this) funnel larger groups of Leftist political and racial direct action anti-First Amendment terrorists into public spaces for purposes of intelligence gathering?

If by this point you are lost, allow me to illuminate any remaining less lit corners. Imagine a moving van packed with boxed, brand-new game consoles--scores of them. Now, imagine the same van, shocks buckling under the weigh of its excessive electronic entertainment ecstasy load, parked on just about any public middle school parking lot, cargo door wide open, sign reading "Free!" and it's two minutes post last bell of the day. Hint: your white supremacist bogeymen are not the game consoles; your mighty hero counter-protestors awash in all their white light of self-righteousness, are.

You have been taken; and now--now you are going to be played or pawned or listed for sale at the cheapest price.

U haven't seen condescension yet (but your on the verge of it), my 'fair weather friend' of selective memory... Why is it that you are espousing the diametrically opposite sentiment that your brothers (WWII Heroes) fought to curb? A short preamble; 1.) Nationalism is an America first ideological view point 2.) America is comprised of a diverse melting pot of ethnic groups (Including me from the Middle East) 3.) Meritorious advancement in our 'representative republic' sees no color, creed or ideology... the 'creme de la creme' of originality, smarts and savvy rises to the top (if one is brazen enough to force it) regardless of what thwarts it (at least in America).

I wish I could talk you off the ledge of your entrenched ethnic fixation... Perhaps you don't want to take it from a 'rag head / sand rat' like me, lol.

Your post makes no sense.

I’m not the one with the ethnic fixation. I am opposed to the racism, and white nationism of the Nazis, which Trump openly supports and encourages.

These people would deport you in a heartbeat. Why are you supporting them?

Why are you supporting Trump?
He should be the last person you’d want as President.

Poor liberal shitbags. Fake News has been telling you that all President Trump supporters are racists and whites supremacists. You were supposed to see a million KKK types so you could validate your narrative that all of white America is racist. Well it turned out it was all a lie, like all left wing narratives. Get to spinning libs.

I’m not the one with the ethnic fixation. I am opposed to the racism, and white nationism of the Nazis, which Trump openly supports and encourages.

You sad, sad confused soul. Look I'm going to shoot it straight here since I realize that you are a couple generations removed from me, and despite my rancor to your posts; U deserve the respect that comes with weathering the the tides that us 'yung-uns' are only cutting our teeth on.

I would challenge you to expand your purview of information sources. My grandmother is going on 93 y.o. sharp as a whip snapping, but she adheres to that 'Kissinger' model of news, back when the evening news actually attempted to be an objective reporting of current events without bias (times have changed my friend). What you are undoubtedly regurgitating is 'opinion journalism' and that's A-OK as long as it is recognized as such. Fox News, for instance, is NOT objective news.. it is 'opinion journalism' as are the networks that I know U frequent...lol. CBS, NBC, MSNBC, ABC, CNN etc. not to mention all the internet sights that you may peruse like the 'Huffington puffington Post', Mother Jones or the previously mentioned networks...

Last edited:
I heard they had a massive turnout along the lines of "American Spring" years ago.

39018466_568192716929094_1315350506247290880_n.jpg

Since there were only a couple of dozen of these white supremacists, my suspicion is that those who did show are either undercover FBI or other Law enforcement placed to keep an eye on the group.

Although a few of them may have been CNN plants to get the inside scoop.

So your point being the "alt right" is showing restraint, or is it now apathy that Trump is in office? Settle it at the ballot box in Nov., who cares what 'butt hurt', incongruous extrapolations you propagate out of your ideological failings!

No they showed abject fear and cowardice. They kept their faces covered and wouldn’t talk to reporters because they were afraid of getting fired on Monday. They were driven around by a police convey to protect them from protestors.

All these white supremacists here have been going on about how they were going to kick anti-fa butt. All talk.

I don’t think they’ll be back again next year. I think they’re going to crawl back under their rocks. Soon. Decent people have had enough of these assholes.

I'm confused. This is exactly what antifa does. Are you referring to them?

You sad, sad confused soul. Look I'm going to shoot it straight here since I realize that you are a couple generations removed from me, and despite my rancor to your posts; U deserve the respect that comes with weathering the the tides that us 'yung-uns' are only cutting our teeth on.

I would challenge you to expand your purview of information sources. My grandmother is going on 93 y.o. sharp as a whip snapping, but she adheres to that 'Kissinger' model of news, back when the evening news actually attempted to be an objective reporting of current events without bias (times have changed my friend). What you are undoubtedly regurgitating is 'opinion journalism' and that's A-OK as long as it is recognized as such. Fox News, for instance, is NOT objective news.. it is 'opinion journalism' as are the networks that I know U frequent...lol. CBS, NBC, MSNBC, ABC, CNN etc. not to mention all the internet sights that you may peruse like the 'Huffington puffington Post', Mother Jones or the previously mentioned networks...

I love how you know all about me. I’m not an American. I am a Canadian. I don’t watch opinion shows, I watch press conference and live events because I’d don’t like other people forming my opinions. I deal in facts and form my own opinions. I read newspapers.

So far, you have been wrong about every single thing about me. So stop making assumptions about people you don’t know. Your guesses couldn’t be further from the truth. That should tell you something about your critical thinking skills

You still haven’t answered my question. If you are from the Middle East, why are you supporting the people who would throw you out of the country or worse?

So your point being the "alt right" is showing restraint, or is it now apathy that Trump is in office? Settle it at the ballot box in Nov., who cares what 'butt hurt', incongruous extrapolations you propagate out of your ideological failings!

No they showed abject fear and cowardice. They kept their faces covered and wouldn’t talk to reporters because they were afraid of getting fired on Monday. They were driven around by a police convey to protect them from protestors.

All these white supremacists here have been going on about how they were going to kick anti-fa butt. All talk.

I don’t think they’ll be back again next year. I think they’re going to crawl back under their rocks. Soon. Decent people have had enough of these assholes.

From your rendering of the "facts" it certainly sounds like you have something to celebrate and placate yourselves with... I Duno what U abject loosers do or conjure up? If that rendition works for you, I am very happy for you and wish you the best in life; cus y'all are on an acid trip of delusion and the ideological battle has already been waged, concluded & set aside by the constituency. Would you feel better if I sent you a lollipop or something?... :)

From your rendering of the "facts" it certainly sounds like you have something to celebrate and placate yourselves with... I Duno what U abject loosers do or conjure up? If that rendition works for you, I am very happy for you and wish you the best in life; cus y'all are on an acid trip of delusion and the ideological battle has already been waged, concluded & set aside by the constituency. Would you feel better if I sent you a lollipop or something?... :)
What?

Are you claiming that antifa don't wear masks and then after they get their asses kicked, don't crawl back into the momma's basement?

What?

Are you claiming that antifa don't wear masks and then after they get their asses kicked, don't crawl back into the momma's basement?
When was that? Why do you support Fascism?

What?

I don't. Which is why I oppose antifa.

I love how you know all about me. I’m not an American. I am a Canadian. I don’t watch opinion shows, I watch press conference and live events because I’d don’t like other people forming my opinions. I deal in facts and form my own opinions. I read newspapers.

So far, you have been wrong about every single thing about me. So stop making assumptions about people you don’t know. Your guesses couldn’t be further from the truth. That should tell you something about your critical thinking skills

You still haven’t answered my question. If you are from the Middle East, why are you supporting the people who would throw you out of the country or worse?

If you are not American why do you care?

No surprise there. More people on the right actually had jobs they had to go to. The gov't welfare tit suckers were free and available to counter protest.

What?

I don't. Which is why I oppose antifa.
Another one who opposes those who are anti-fascist.

Forum List

Back