Muslim refugee couple arrested in Tucson on terror charges and immigration fraud

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Muslim "refugee" couple arrested in Tucson on terror charges and immigration fraud - Geller Report

A REFUGEE COUPLE IN TUCSON WERE ARRESTED BY AUTHORITIES AND ARE FACING NUMEROUS CHARGES OF FALSIFYING IMMIGRATION DOCUMENTS, INCLUDING LYING TO FEDERAL OFFICIALS ABOUT THE HUSBAND’S INVOLVEMENT WITH AN AFRICAN TERRORIST ORGANIZATION, OFFICIALS SAID FRIDAY.
---------------------------------------------------

Oh , you mean little old usa has terrorist, well how could that be our borders are wide open . They would never dream of hurting those little trendy's that chant let them in, let them in...

Based on my first name y'all can probably surmise where I hale from...Irregardless, for the life of me, I do not understand how we do not have a vetting process on a weighted scale of societal risk; for all entry candidates, whether they claim to be staying for a day or a lifetime. Muslims top the list and, imho, there really should be an immediate moratorium placed on any & all originating in the Muslim countries on Trump's 'no fly list'! Granted, these two (in the OP) were flying under the radar, however, the same should apply to those 'border usurpers' when apprehended! America is an elite club and membership is a privilege and, IMHO, no new members, baring a congressional 'vouching', given to the unitary executive in the Oval Office for approval on a case by case basis!

Last edited:
Muslim "refugee" couple arrested in Tucson on terror charges and immigration fraud - Geller Report

A REFUGEE COUPLE IN TUCSON WERE ARRESTED BY AUTHORITIES AND ARE FACING NUMEROUS CHARGES OF FALSIFYING IMMIGRATION DOCUMENTS, INCLUDING LYING TO FEDERAL OFFICIALS ABOUT THE HUSBAND’S INVOLVEMENT WITH AN AFRICAN TERRORIST ORGANIZATION, OFFICIALS SAID FRIDAY.

Oh , you mean little old usa has terrorist, well how could that be our borders are wide open . They would never dream of hurting those little trendy's that chant let them in, let them in...
Article title is a lie isn’t it? He isn’t being arrested on terrorism charges. But...it is from the Queen of anti Muslim Hate Mongering.

al-Shabab in America . . . who could have predicted that? For some lucky Americans who encountered them twenty-five years ago and lived to remember it, the reality of their presence on their home field will not feel so much like luck as an unwanted foray into the twilight zone. Devils of the past come a knockin'. Will home field advantage even count?

Based on my first name y'all can probably surmise where I hale from...Irregardless, for the life of me, I do not understand how we do not have a vetting process on a weighted scale of societal risk; for all entry candidates, whether they claim to be staying for a day or a lifetime. Muslims top the list and, imho, there really should be an immediate moratorium placed on any & all originating in the Muslim countries on Trump's 'no fly list'! Granted, these two (in the OP) were flying under the radar, however, the same should apply to those 'border usurpers' when apprehended! America is an elite club and membership is a privilege and, IMHO, no new members, baring a congressional 'vouching', given to the unitary executive in the Oval Office for approval on a case by case basis!
Most horrific mass shootings, child molesting , wal street fraud, dirty politics, wars are committed by white males in this country we need to profile and start veering them... using your logic.
Millions of muslims refugees and non refugees lead normal lives.....but being thr bigot you are you wanna pick on us be abuse few bad apples ?
And btw america is not an elite club, but more of a melting pot.

Most horrific mass shootings, child molesting , wal street fraud, dirty politics, wars are committed by white males in this country we need to profile and start veering them... using your logic.
Millions of muslims refugees and non refugees lead normal lives.....but being thr bigot you are you wanna pick on us be abuse few bad apples ?
Muslims only have a few bad apples, but white people are child molestors and mass shooters? I think you have it backwards, ISIS, err, i mean Issa. Muslims are a problem wherever they exist. Look at poor Europe. They were nice enough to take in your shit people, who are now responsible for a tremendous amount of crime and suffering in European countries.

If there is one thing the entire world can agree with, its that muslims suck.

Last edited:
Muslims only have a few bad apples, but white people are child molestors and mass shooters? I think you have it backwards, ISIS, err, i mean Issa. Muslims a problem wherever they exist. Look at poor Europe. They were nice enough to take in your shit people, who are now responsible for a tremendous amount of crime and suffering in European countries.

That's exactly the point that I've been making since I joined USMB back at the beginning of the year... perhaps you're too inbred to have the cognition necessary to realize that I advocate against Muslims entering, carte' blanche' into the US and I'm unopologetically grounded in the rudiments of Judaeo Christianity, the ideological tenets of which, our Founding Fathers instilled in the birthing of our Nation.
Do you have an involuntary 'racist tic' or something that short circuits your responses from reason and reflection... to an aberration of turrets syndrome perhaps...

Last edited:
Muslims only have a few bad apples, but white people are child molestors and mass shooters? I think you have it backwards, ISIS, err, i mean Issa. Muslims a problem wherever they exist. Look at poor Europe. They were nice enough to take in your shit people, who are now responsible for a tremendous amount of crime and suffering in European countries.

That's exactly the point that I've been making since I joined USMB back at the beginning of the year... perhaps you're too inbred to have the cognition necessary to realize that I advocate against Muslims entering, carte' blanche' into the US and I'm unopologetically grounded in the rudiments of Judaeo Christianity, the ideological tenets of which, our Founding Fathers instilled in the birthing of our Nation.
Do you have an involuntary 'racist tic' or something that short circuits your responses from reason and reflection... to an aberration of turrets syndrome perhaps...
You write too much to say little. In short you are a bigot.

Muslims only have a few bad apples, but white people are child molestors and mass shooters? I think you have it backwards, ISIS, err, i mean Issa. Muslims are a problem wherever they exist. Look at poor Europe. They were nice enough to take in your shit people, who are now responsible for a tremendous amount of crime and suffering in European countries.

Sweet heart Europe is fine...is the US te hat has gun violence, mass shootings, rape, abduction, racism on steroids....in Europe is thousands of time cleaner, safer and more pleasant than the US. Too bad you probably cant afford to go visit, and you live in your room and gloom bubble.

You write too much to say little. In short you are a bigot.

U write too little and hide behind your 'perceived' austerity... U want to play this game...! Lets F'n rumble... like I said, I'm bored which means U have my full attention, sweet heart :)

Sweet heart Europe is fine...is the US te hat has gun violence, mass shootings, rape, abduction, racism on steroids....in Europe is thousands of time cleaner, safer and more pleasant than the US. Too bad you probably cant afford to go visit, and you live in your room and gloom bubble.
Sweden, Australia, and Belgium all have higher rape rates than the US (where the rape rate is accelerated by influx of rape-prone Mexican immigrants) Sweden rate is 2.3 times higher than US, Huge problem with Muslim immigrants there.

Latvia,Belarus, and N.Ireland have murder rates about = to or higher than US. Russia rate is 3 times higher than US. Georgia and Estonia 1.5 times higher than US.

Sweden, Australia, and Belgium all have higher rape rates than the US (where the rape rate is accelerated by influx of rape-prone Mexican immigrants) Sweden rate is 2.3 times higher than US, Huge problem with Muslim immigrants there.

Latvia,Belarus, and N.Ireland have murder rates about = to or higher than US. Russia rate is 3 times higher than US. Georgia and Estonia 1.5 times higher than US.
So you admitted the US ranks amongst the worst when it comes to rape, violent crimes and murder rates lol

Oh and check this about Sweden:

Unlike the majority of countries in Europe, crime data in Sweden are collected when the offence in question is first reported, at which point the classification may be unclear. In Sweden, once an act has been registered as rape, it retains this classification in the published crime statistics, even if later investigations indicate that no crime can be proven or if the offence must be given an alternative judicial classification.

I live in the US and have been all over Europe and other parts of the world...the IS is by far the most dangerous of all of them.

So you admitted the US ranks amongst the worst when it comes to rape, violent crimes and murder rates lol

"lol" ??? you have an odd sense of humor. both health and crime rates which are reported to WHO and end up on the net as "rankings"---------DEPEND on the information supplied by the individual country. They are NOTORIOUSLY UNRELIABLE. Even literacy rates are screwed up. For social reasons there
are whole countries from which rape stats are just-------not worth examining.
"SUICIDE" rates amongst young women in Turkey are MYSTERIOUSLY ---
extremely high the last time I checked-----(like ten years ago) ???LOL???

Oh and check this about Sweden:

Unlike the majority of countries in Europe, crime data in Sweden are collected when the offence in question is first reported, at which point the classification may be unclear. In Sweden, once an act has been registered as rape, it retains this classification in the published crime statistics, even if later investigations indicate that no crime can be proven or if the offence must be given an alternative judicial classification.

I live in the US and have been all over Europe and other parts of the world...the IS is by far the most dangerous of all of them.
What do you mean "so" ? As if I had said that. Is lying going to be your MO here now? What are you some kind of lowlife, lying Muslim ? The US DOES NOT rank "amongst the worst when it comes to rape, violent crimes and murder rates", and what I posted showed just the opposite of that.

You don't lie very well. Better stick to the truth. The US is nowhere near the worst when it comes to rape, violent crimes and murder rates. And your statement calling the US "by far the most dangerous of all of them" in "Europe and other parts of the world" is laughable, idiotic, and does nothing but have you making a fool out of yourself.

This list of 150 countries shows 57 countries have a higher murder rate than the US, and if you were to subtract out black and Hispanic neighborhoods, easily over 100 countries would have higher murder rates.

Countries Compared by Crime > Murder rate. International Statistics at NationMaster.com

And of course the Islamic State (ISIS) is "by far the most dangerous of all of them." You think we need you to tell us that ? :lol:

Last edited:
FALSE! MUSLIMS are committing the most horrific mass shootings, child molesting, wife beating, animal cruelty, rape, fraud, dirty politics, as wellas sedition and treason. And no Muslim who follows the Koran, leads a normal life by US standards and laws. The Koran has too many immoralities and US crimes in it, for that to ever be possible.

Forum List

Back