Muslim refugee couple arrested in Tucson on terror charges and immigration fraud

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by MindWars, Aug 12, 2018.

1. MindWars

MindWars Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30,106
    Muslim "refugee" couple arrested in Tucson on terror charges and immigration fraud - Geller Report

A REFUGEE COUPLE IN TUCSON WERE ARRESTED BY AUTHORITIES AND ARE FACING NUMEROUS CHARGES OF FALSIFYING IMMIGRATION DOCUMENTS, INCLUDING LYING TO FEDERAL OFFICIALS ABOUT THE HUSBAND’S INVOLVEMENT WITH AN AFRICAN TERRORIST ORGANIZATION, OFFICIALS SAID FRIDAY.
    ---------------------------------------------------

Oh , you mean little old usa has terrorist, well how could that be our borders are wide open . They would never dream of hurting those little trendy's that chant let them in, let them in...

2. Sahba

Sahba VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,707
    Based on my first name y'all can probably surmise where I hale from...Irregardless, for the life of me, I do not understand how we do not have a vetting process on a weighted scale of societal risk; for all entry candidates, whether they claim to be staying for a day or a lifetime. Muslims top the list and, imho, there really should be an immediate moratorium placed on any & all originating in the Muslim countries on Trump's 'no fly list'! Granted, these two (in the OP) were flying under the radar, however, the same should apply to those 'border usurpers' when apprehended! America is an elite club and membership is a privilege and, IMHO, no new members, baring a congressional 'vouching', given to the unitary executive in the Oval Office for approval on a case by case basis!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
  3. Coyote

Coyote Varmint Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +34,805
    Article title is a lie isn’t it? He isn’t being arrested on terrorism charges. But...it is from the Queen of anti Muslim Hate Mongering.

4. Sahba

Sahba VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,707
    Can we call you the 'Queen of anti Nationalism & Constitutional Subterfuge'....

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  5. Coyote

Coyote Varmint Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +34,805
    You can call me anything your little heart desires.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  6. night_son

night_son Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,319
    al-Shabab in America . . . who could have predicted that? For some lucky Americans who encountered them twenty-five years ago and lived to remember it, the reality of their presence on their home field will not feel so much like luck as an unwanted foray into the twilight zone. Devils of the past come a knockin'. Will home field advantage even count?

7. Issa

Issa Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,693
    Most horrific mass shootings, child molesting , wal street fraud, dirty politics, wars are committed by white males in this country we need to profile and start veering them... using your logic.
    Millions of muslims refugees and non refugees lead normal lives.....but being thr bigot you are you wanna pick on us be abuse few bad apples ?
    And btw america is not an elite club, but more of a melting pot.

8. Godboy

Godboy Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,908
    Muslims only have a few bad apples, but white people are child molestors and mass shooters? I think you have it backwards, ISIS, err, i mean Issa. Muslims are a problem wherever they exist. Look at poor Europe. They were nice enough to take in your shit people, who are now responsible for a tremendous amount of crime and suffering in European countries.

If there is one thing the entire world can agree with, its that muslims suck.

• Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
  9. Sahba

Sahba VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,707
    That's exactly the point that I've been making since I joined USMB back at the beginning of the year... perhaps you're too inbred to have the cognition necessary to realize that I advocate against Muslims entering, carte' blanche' into the US and I'm unopologetically grounded in the rudiments of Judaeo Christianity, the ideological tenets of which, our Founding Fathers instilled in the birthing of our Nation.
    Do you have an involuntary 'racist tic' or something that short circuits your responses from reason and reflection... to an aberration of turrets syndrome perhaps...

• Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
  10. Issa

Issa Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,693
    You write too much to say little. In short you are a bigot.