So how many of you folks blasting Napolitano and Co. right now...

Yes my father. I should never doubt government memo's when they have George W. Bush stamped at the top.

*takes another sip of Lik-m-aid*

No, douche. You are required by your oath of fidelity to all things Soros and Obamessiah to doubt anything ever said by (or favorably about) President Bush.

You are a cheesey hack propagandist and incapable of independent thought or honest expression.

Such great teachings father. You the master of all things logical.

*takes another sip*

Stop sipping shit, shitforbrains. It makes your foul breath smell even worse, you random fucktard.

It is fun to see you melt down, though. Unable to offer a post with facts and logic, you go the cheese-dick route. You liberoidal shitstain pussies always do!

Yes and how dare they interrupt Hopey Changey's Golf game with that silly Terrorism stuff. Gee can you imagine the Liberal reaction if this was a Republican President out there in Hawaii golfing while the Terrorists are attacking? I think we all know the answer to that one. So why so quiet now? Hmm?

Yes and how dare they interrupt Hopey Changey's Golf game with that silly Terrorism stuff. Gee can you imagine the Liberal reaction if this was a Republican President out there in Hawaii golfing while the Terrorists are attacking? I think we all know the answer to that one. So why so quiet now? Hmm?
Yes, it is much better to pee your pants in fear, isn't it?

Though I must say, you seem to have that covered rather well.

No, douche. You are required by your oath of fidelity to all things Soros and Obamessiah to doubt anything ever said by (or favorably about) President Bush.

You are a cheesey hack propagandist and incapable of independent thought or honest expression.

Such great teachings father. You the master of all things logical.

*takes another sip*

Stop sipping shit, shitforbrains. It makes your foul breath smell even worse, you random fucktard.

It is fun to see you melt down, though. Unable to offer a post with facts and logic, you go the cheese-dick route. You liberoidal shitstain pussies always do!

Don't you have some government memo's and talking points to read to get up to speed on the facts of the day? Oh right I forgot, the government memo's and talking points went from "fact" to "doubtful" on January 20th.

Why so quiet?

:lol:

Because if they did comment on the President's Hawaiian golfing habit while the nation is facing some terrorist activities and concerns, they KNOW they would have to be critical.

Silence is so much easier!

What did the President say when he learned of the terrorist attempt to take down the passenger jet?

"FORE!"

When Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab's father in Nigeria reported concern over his son's "radicalization" to the U.S. Embassy there last month, intelligence officials in the United States deemed the information insufficient to pursue. The young man's name was added to the half-million entries in a computer database in McLean and largely forgotten.

The lack of attention was not unusual, according to U.S. intelligence officials, who said that thousands of similar bits of information flow into the National Counterterrorism Center each week from around the world. Only those that indicate a specific threat, or add to an existing body of knowledge about an individual, are passed along for further investigation and possible posting on airline and border watch lists.

"It's got to be something that causes the information to sort of rise out of the noise level, because there is just so much out there," one intelligence official said.

Warning over jet attack suspect was ‘very thin’ - Washington Post- msnbc.com

It makes perfect sense to me. But of course it was an excuse for certain people to attack Obama. :rolleyes:

When the terrorist own father steps forward and said what he did....I would give that a whole lot of credence to the claim. Me?....I would have put him on the no fly list until he was thourghly vetted.

Really??? Even though thousands of similar bits of information flow into the National Counterterrorism Center each week from around the world???

How easy it is for you to make that statement when you are never going to be in that situation.

When Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab's father in Nigeria reported concern over his son's "radicalization" to the U.S. Embassy there last month, intelligence officials in the United States deemed the information insufficient to pursue. The young man's name was added to the half-million entries in a computer database in McLean and largely forgotten.

The lack of attention was not unusual, according to U.S. intelligence officials, who said that thousands of similar bits of information flow into the National Counterterrorism Center each week from around the world. Only those that indicate a specific threat, or add to an existing body of knowledge about an individual, are passed along for further investigation and possible posting on airline and border watch lists.

"It's got to be something that causes the information to sort of rise out of the noise level, because there is just so much out there," one intelligence official said.

Warning over jet attack suspect was ‘very thin’ - Washington Post- msnbc.com

It makes perfect sense to me. But of course it was an excuse for certain people to attack Obama. :rolleyes:

When the terrorist own father steps forward and said what he did....I would give that a whole lot of credence to the claim. Me?....I would have put him on the no fly list until he was thourghly vetted.

Really??? Even though thousands of similar bits of information flow into the National Counterterrorism Center each week from around the world???

How easy it is for you to make that statement when you are never going to be in that situation.

Bits of information?????? :lol: It was the terrorist own father.
Sometimes it just better to remain silent Rinata, you wouldn't look so foolish.

What I heard her say this morning really bothers me.

She acts like her job is just to put on a good face and sweep up the mess after the fact.

She doesn't know what she's doing.

One of my friends said the boss doesn't need to know what they're doing. They should just hire people that do.

Wow....that makes me feel real safe.:confused:

were standing behind Bush and Co. for the Patriot Act, and the numerous terrorist attacks they claimed to prevent?

I want to see some people snookered by the previous administration man up and admit they had faith in BushCo policy and memos about prevented attacks, but now they lack faith in the current administration and their claims to prevented attacks....

I know it's likely this thread will be crickets or with people saying it isn't the same, but if just one person could see the error in their government religion disappear this thread was worth it.

I'm not sure what you're trying to ask. (????) :eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh:

This latest terror attack on Christmas was NOT "prevented". The only thing that kept it from going off without a hitch was apparently a faulty detonator.

same as the failure by the "shoe bomber".

What a jerk you are!!! All the father knew was that his son's ideas were off, you moron. What do you think the father said?? That his son was plannng to blow up a plane very soon??

We actually had a lot more warning before 9/11 that a terrorist attack was imminent. A month before 9/11 Bush received a Presidential Daily Briefing titled, "Bin Laden Determined to Strike in U.S." Remember that?? Of course you don't.

There IS somebody that looks very foolish right now, but it sure isn't me!!! You tea bagging nuts are getting dumber by the day, I swear.

What a jerk you are!!! All the father knew was that his son's ideas were off, you moron. What do you think the father said?? That his son was plannng to blow up a plane very soon??

We actually had a lot more warning before 9/11 that a terrorist attack was imminent. A month before 9/11 Bush received a Presidential Daily Briefing titled, "Bin Laden Determined to Strike in U.S." Remember that?? Of course you don't.

There IS somebody that looks very foolish right now, but it sure isn't me!!! You tea bagging nuts are getting dumber by the day, I swear.

From the 9-11-2001 a no fly list became a tool for the world. Why not use it?
Your just too stupid to know how stupid you really are looking, Rinata. YES, IT IS YOU WHO ARE LOOKING VERY FOOLISH, and maybe pretty damn stupid too.

The father of the al Qaeda terrorist behind Friday’s attempted explosion aboard a Northwest flight bound for Detroit reported his son’s fanatical religious views to the U.S. Embassy six months ago, according to a Nigerian news outlet.

The young man, Umar Farouk Abdul Mutallab, is the son of Alhaji Umaru Mutallab, a former Nigerian minister and bank chairman. He became wary of his son’s religious beliefs and reported his activities to the U.S. Embassy as well as Nigerian security services half a year ago, according to the Nigerian newspaper This Day.
The elder Mutallab had left his home in Katsina today, a city in Northern Nigeria, to speak with security agencies, the site reported, quoting family sources. He said his son left London to travel, though he did not know where to. “I believe he might have been to Yemen, but we are investigating to determine that,” he says.

AIRLINE BOMBER WAS ON TERRORIST TIES LIST FOR 2 YEARS

After enrolling at the University College in London, Mutallab relocated to Egypt and then Dubai, where he told his family that he no longer wanted contact with them, the site reported.
Father of MUSLIM TERRORIST suspect warned the U.S. about his son 6 months ago « Bare Naked Islam's Weblog

PS Do you really like getting teabagged?

Last edited:
Wouldn't be easier to have a no fly list and then vet people who requested coming to the US that were on the list. You err on the side of caution that way. In theory is should render the most current information on the person and ID their intent to enter the US.

Now you see how tough it is to be POTUS.

Or it could be BS to keep people like you feeding the propaganda machine.....just sayin since your speculating here.

what?

Pointing to the past, even mistakes of the past, to protect incometent behavior in the present is simply spreading propaganda.
Have some more of your kool-aid.
janet is a danger to this country, she needs to go.

In fact, I will go as far as saying that janet the idiot has done more single-handedly to radicalize her own countrymen against her.
She is bad for the country, her time has come and gone- she needs to go now.

There's so much lack of knowledge and hypocrisy here it's mind boggling. The Department of Homeland Security was established during the Bush Administration and has suffered numerous growing pains along the way. Saying that the new director "should go" over a single incident is positively stupid. Wasn't it under Michael Chertoff's watch within a year after the establishment of the agency that some guy was able to ship himself in a container in the belly of a commerical aircraft and fly all across the country? But Chertoff remained and did what he could to streamline the organization, taking hits all along the way. So to expect Janet Napalitano to be totally to BLAME for this single incident is asinine. Ain't gonna happen, pal.

Pointing to the past, even mistakes of the past, to protect incometent behavior in the present is simply spreading propaganda.

In fact, I will go as far as saying that janet the idiot has done more single-handedly to radicalize her own countrymen against her.

There's so much lack of knowledge and hypocrisy here it's mind boggling. The Department of Homeland Security was established during the Bush Administration and has suffered numerous growing pains along the way. Saying that the new director "should go" over a single incident is positively stupid. Wasn't it under Michael Chertoff's watch within a year after the establishment of the agency that some guy was able to ship himself in a container in the belly of a commerical aircraft and fly all across the country? But Chertoff remained and did what he could to streamline the organization, taking hits all along the way. So to expect Janet Napalitano to be totally to BLAME for this single incident is asinine. Ain't gonna happen, pal.

The least she could do is be familiar with the procedures that were in place when she took office and the ones she implemented since she has been in office.

She knew nether....or claimed not to know.

The least she could do is be familiar with the procedures that were in place when she took office and the ones she implemented since she has been in office.

How do you know what she did or did not know?

From the 9-11-2001 a no fly list became a tool for the world. Why not use it?
Your just too stupid to know how stupid you really are looking, Rinata. YES, IT IS YOU WHO ARE LOOKING VERY FOOLISH, and maybe pretty damn stupid too.

The father of the al Qaeda terrorist behind Friday’s attempted explosion aboard a Northwest flight bound for Detroit reported his son’s fanatical religious views to the U.S. Embassy six months ago, according to a Nigerian news outlet.

The young man, Umar Farouk Abdul Mutallab, is the son of Alhaji Umaru Mutallab, a former Nigerian minister and bank chairman. He became wary of his son’s religious beliefs and reported his activities to the U.S. Embassy as well as Nigerian security services half a year ago, according to the Nigerian newspaper This Day.
The elder Mutallab had left his home in Katsina today, a city in Northern Nigeria, to speak with security agencies, the site reported, quoting family sources. He said his son left London to travel, though he did not know where to. “I believe he might have been to Yemen, but we are investigating to determine that,” he says.

AIRLINE BOMBER WAS ON TERRORIST TIES LIST FOR 2 YEARS

After enrolling at the University College in London, Mutallab relocated to Egypt and then Dubai, where he told his family that he no longer wanted contact with them, the site reported.
Father of MUSLIM TERRORIST suspect warned the U.S. about his son 6 months ago « Bare Naked Islam's Weblog

PS Do you really like getting teabagged?

Seems to me the first step in all of this is that all countries need to merge their no-fly lists with their terrorist-ties lists to create one high speed database. Apparently he was not on Denmark's.

How do you know what she did or did not know?

From her answers.

I'm not a friggen idiot like Obama thinks most of us are.

Forum List

Back