SECOND AMENDMENT - What do you think?

1) WTF is an 'AK-47-style' rifle?

2) Since when is an AK-47 a machine pistol? I thought it was an automatic rifle?

3)Unless he's threatening people or using the weapon to commit some crime, I don't see the problem. He's in parks, right? it's not like we're talking about a courthouse or someplace else where weapons are/should be restricted.

The guy sounds like a dolt who's trying to get a reaction out of his appearance, but last I checked, stupidity wasn't a crime.

☭proletarian☭;1846762 said:
1) WTF is an 'AK-47-style' rifle?

2) Since when is an AK-47 a machine pistol? I thought it was an automatic rifle?

3)Unless he's threatening people or using the weapon to commit some crime, I don't see the problem. He's in parks, right? it's not like we're talking about a courthouse or someplace else where weapons are/should be restricted.

The guy sounds like a dolt who's trying to get a reaction out of his appearance, but last I checked, stupidity wasn't a crime.

I personally know this individual as he is a customer of mine.
To recap:
The weapon is a Draco, which is an AK-style pistol. It is legally a pistol so legal to carry on his handgun carry permit.
Just because something is legal doesn't mean it's smart to do. This is exceedingly stupid and will likely result in TN losing its open carry status.
The person in question is a crank, who delights in getting kicked off boards for being offensive (in real life he actually appears to be adecent guy). He has gotten kicked off of every discussion forum he's been on, including ones dedicated to puppies and gerbils, except for my own, tncivilsociety.com. And that wasn't for lack of trying.
Again, just because something is legal doesn't mean it's smart to do. People have a responsibility to be smart about how they exercise their rights. He wasn't smart.

Who cares what kind of gun it is, or where it is carried, or that it is carried openly? This man is a model citizen, exercising his rights to keep and BEAR arms. I hardly think that bearing arms should only be done in secret, or within the confines of one's home of automobile. This man should be commended!!! :clap2:

If he is carrying it openly I would be willing to bet that no crimes are taking place in his immediate vicinity.
He should be praised for protecting the public, the unarmed people are indebted to him for the protection he is providing.

Who cares what kind of gun it is, or where it is carried, or that it is carried openly? This man is a model citizen, exercising his rights to keep and BEAR arms. I hardly think that bearing arms should only be done in secret, or within the confines of one's home of automobile. This man should be commended!!! :clap2:

Those of us a little closer to the situation and not infected with Libertarianism understand he is a crank of the first order. If you do not understand that then you share his condition. That isn't a good thing.

Forum List

Back