So how many of you folks blasting Napolitano and Co. right now...

Discussion in 'Law and Justice System' started by 2Parties, Dec 27, 2009.

1. 2Parties

2Parties Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +123
    were standing behind Bush and Co. for the Patriot Act, and the numerous terrorist attacks they claimed to prevent?

I want to see some people snookered by the previous administration man up and admit they had faith in BushCo policy and memos about prevented attacks, but now they lack faith in the current administration and their claims to prevented attacks....

I know it's likely this thread will be crickets or with people saying it isn't the same, but if just one person could see the error in their government religion disappear this thread was worth it.

2. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,684
    To date the US has had three terrorist attacks since Jan. 20, 2009. What is your point?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. 2Parties

2Parties Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +123
    Is one of these supposed attacks from someone within the US military?

4. Murf76

Murf76 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +594
    I'm not sure what you're trying to ask. (????) :eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh:

This latest terror attack on Christmas was NOT "prevented". The only thing that kept it from going off without a hitch was apparently a faulty detonator.

5. LibocalypseNow

LibocalypseNow Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,357
    A very disturbing pattern is developing with Napolitano's Homeland Security Department. They are clearly well aware of these Terrorist cretins before they carry out their massacres yet choose to do nothing. Taking action after the attack just isn't enough. She really should resign.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  6. slackjawed

slackjawed Self deported

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +645
    I complained about the patriot act, and complained about bush in general as well.
    I fail to see any connection between that and the shitty job dammit janet is doing.
    She was bad for Arizona, we were lucky to get rid of her.
    She is doing a shitty job in Washington too, big surprise!
    I watched her on TV taking credit for the malfuntioning tools of the terrorist.
    She is an idiot and is making us unsafe. Resign janet, resign......

7. gautama

gautama BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +336
    Libocalypse,

Love it when another dumb OBAMARRHOID swallows his foot. I'm referring to the starter of this thread: 2 Parties.

Well, Nappy's Terrorist Dept just got Two of Nappy's DEVOUT Muslim Friendo's on her staff.....what was it ? A month or so ago?

Remember these two advertised "helpers" brought in with a lot of media hype ?

"Alikhan, who leads a Homeland Security team responsible for developing policy issues to secure the country against terrorism, has referred to the renowned terrorist organization Hezbollah as a "liberation movement" and was responsible for killing a Los Angeles Police project that monitored terrorist activities in the city's notoriously radical mosques. The defunct Muslim terror tracking plan was designed to identify hotbeds of extremism in an area where several locals offered the September 11 hijackers support.

Shora was the head of a well-known Arab organization whose officials refer to anti-U.S. jihadists as heroes. As executive director of the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee (ADC), Shora had close ties to radical Ivy League professor Rashid Khalidi, a Palestinian terror supporter who has reportedly worked on behalf of the extremist Palestine Liberation Organization"

Two Party: How does the foot in your mouth taste , fool ?

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Last edited: Dec 27, 2009
  8. chanel

chanel Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,749
    I will not be partisan about this I supported the Patriot Act but understand there is still more work to do about these "watch lists" We got lucky. Only time will tell whether Ms Napolitano uses this event to tighten up the loopholes.

If she dismisses this as a random occurrnece THEN she should resign. Terrorism is a national issue. It should not be a partisan one.

9. Navy1960

Navy1960 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,189
    Let me add to this, as the author of the thread asked, Our former Gov, was not qualified to be director of Homeland Security and her record in our state should have been a very good indication as to how she would carry out her duties. Many in this state said as much, including myself and recommended that the President pick someone who was much better qualified for the job. As for the deflection back to the Bush Administration, that has zero impact on the current director other than to act as a deflection upon the current directors ability to do the job at hand. It really is quite simple, as Gov. she presided over one of the worst immigration records in our states history and used the veto on no less than 60 immigration bills that would have helped in terms of security and our states economic condition. There is a whole host of things to choose from, however the basic issue at hand is when you set out to place a person in a vital position that effects this nations security perhaps politics should not be your first thought, because you will end up with someone with a resume that presided over no 50 in education, no 2 in budget deficit, no 3 in illegal immigration, no. 1 in kidnappings, and the list goes on..

10. SFC Ollie

SFC Ollie Still Marching

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,457
    I would bet that this is kept as quiet as possible by the MSM. They will be under orders to do so. It is not nice to pick on any of the Messiahs people or programs. With the head of Homeland security acting as if they had done something to prevent the bomb from going off, this is scary. We were lucky plain and simple and now I understand Homeland Security is saying that it wasn't a full AL Quaeda operation but this joker was more of a loner. I hope the people have learned to smell BULL SHIT.