So how many of you folks blasting Napolitano and Co. right now...

2Parties

Nov 27, 2009
Tennis Sea
were standing behind Bush and Co. for the Patriot Act, and the numerous terrorist attacks they claimed to prevent?

I want to see some people snookered by the previous administration man up and admit they had faith in BushCo policy and memos about prevented attacks, but now they lack faith in the current administration and their claims to prevented attacks....

I know it's likely this thread will be crickets or with people saying it isn't the same, but if just one person could see the error in their government religion disappear this thread was worth it.

To date the US has had three terrorist attacks since Jan. 20, 2009. What is your point?

were standing behind Bush and Co. for the Patriot Act, and the numerous terrorist attacks they claimed to prevent?

I want to see some people snookered by the previous administration man up and admit they had faith in BushCo policy and memos about prevented attacks, but now they lack faith in the current administration and their claims to prevented attacks....

I know it's likely this thread will be crickets or with people saying it isn't the same, but if just one person could see the error in their government religion disappear this thread was worth it.

I'm not sure what you're trying to ask. (????) :eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh:

This latest terror attack on Christmas was NOT "prevented". The only thing that kept it from going off without a hitch was apparently a faulty detonator.

A very disturbing pattern is developing with Napolitano's Homeland Security Department. They are clearly well aware of these Terrorist cretins before they carry out their massacres yet choose to do nothing. Taking action after the attack just isn't enough. She really should resign.

I complained about the patriot act, and complained about bush in general as well.
I fail to see any connection between that and the shitty job dammit janet is doing.
She was bad for Arizona, we were lucky to get rid of her.
She is doing a shitty job in Washington too, big surprise!
I watched her on TV taking credit for the malfuntioning tools of the terrorist.
She is an idiot and is making us unsafe. Resign janet, resign......

A very disturbing pattern is developing with Napolitano's Homeland Security Department. They are clearly well aware of these Terrorist cretins before they carry out their massacres yet choose to do nothing. Taking action after the attack just isn't enough. She really should resign.

Libocalypse,

Love it when another dumb OBAMARRHOID swallows his foot. I'm referring to the starter of this thread: 2 Parties.

Well, Nappy's Terrorist Dept just got Two of Nappy's DEVOUT Muslim Friendo's on her staff.....what was it ? A month or so ago?

Remember these two advertised "helpers" brought in with a lot of media hype ?

"Alikhan, who leads a Homeland Security team responsible for developing policy issues to secure the country against terrorism, has referred to the renowned terrorist organization Hezbollah as a "liberation movement" and was responsible for killing a Los Angeles Police project that monitored terrorist activities in the city's notoriously radical mosques. The defunct Muslim terror tracking plan was designed to identify hotbeds of extremism in an area where several locals offered the September 11 hijackers support.

Shora was the head of a well-known Arab organization whose officials refer to anti-U.S. jihadists as heroes. As executive director of the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee (ADC), Shora had close ties to radical Ivy League professor Rashid Khalidi, a Palestinian terror supporter who has reportedly worked on behalf of the extremist Palestine Liberation Organization"

Two Party: How does the foot in your mouth taste , fool ?

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Last edited:
I will not be partisan about this I supported the Patriot Act but understand there is still more work to do about these "watch lists" We got lucky. Only time will tell whether Ms Napolitano uses this event to tighten up the loopholes.

If she dismisses this as a random occurrnece THEN she should resign. Terrorism is a national issue. It should not be a partisan one.

Let me add to this, as the author of the thread asked, Our former Gov, was not qualified to be director of Homeland Security and her record in our state should have been a very good indication as to how she would carry out her duties. Many in this state said as much, including myself and recommended that the President pick someone who was much better qualified for the job. As for the deflection back to the Bush Administration, that has zero impact on the current director other than to act as a deflection upon the current directors ability to do the job at hand. It really is quite simple, as Gov. she presided over one of the worst immigration records in our states history and used the veto on no less than 60 immigration bills that would have helped in terms of security and our states economic condition. There is a whole host of things to choose from, however the basic issue at hand is when you set out to place a person in a vital position that effects this nations security perhaps politics should not be your first thought, because you will end up with someone with a resume that presided over no 50 in education, no 2 in budget deficit, no 3 in illegal immigration, no. 1 in kidnappings, and the list goes on..

I would bet that this is kept as quiet as possible by the MSM. They will be under orders to do so. It is not nice to pick on any of the Messiahs people or programs. With the head of Homeland security acting as if they had done something to prevent the bomb from going off, this is scary. We were lucky plain and simple and now I understand Homeland Security is saying that it wasn't a full AL Quaeda operation but this joker was more of a loner. I hope the people have learned to smell BULL SHIT.

everything changed when we went from "terrorists attacks" to "man made disasters" or some such bullshit. didn't ya just feel it at that moment? welldidn'tya?

Let me add to this, as the author of the thread asked, Our former Gov, was not qualified to be director of Homeland Security and her record in our state should have been a very good indication as to how she would carry out her duties. Many in this state said as much, including myself and recommended that the President pick someone who was much better qualified for the job. As for the deflection back to the Bush Administration, that has zero impact on the current director other than to act as a deflection upon the current directors ability to do the job at hand. It really is quite simple, as Gov. she presided over one of the worst immigration records in our states history and used the veto on no less than 60 immigration bills that would have helped in terms of security and our states economic condition. There is a whole host of things to choose from, however the basic issue at hand is when you set out to place a person in a vital position that effects this nations security perhaps politics should not be your first thought, because you will end up with someone with a resume that presided over no 50 in education, no 2 in budget deficit, no 3 in illegal immigration, no. 1 in kidnappings, and the list goes on..
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Navy1960 again.

:doubt:

It's a never-ending parade of stupid...

http://www.1041thetruth.com/Portals/57/SP2941.MP3

I will not be partisan about this I supported the Patriot Act but understand there is still more work to do about these "watch lists" We got lucky. Only time will tell whether Ms Napolitano uses this event to tighten up the loopholes.

If she dismisses this as a random occurrnece THEN she should resign. Terrorism is a national issue. It should not be a partisan one.

Couldnt' agree more. Terrorism can hit anywhere in this country and at any time.

Napolitano really needs to do the job or take a hike. Partisanship needs to take that same hike. Terrorism affects all of us and if we don't trust our leaders to do the job, to protect us, then it is a very sad day for all Americans.

I was against the patriot act and still am.

The airlines should police themselves. They don't need more regulations.

She was more blunt in an interview with NBC. "Our system did not work in this instance," she said.

Napolitano drew criticism following her remark on CNN on Sunday from Rep. Peter King, R-N.Y., who called her out on it during an interview later Sunday morning on CBS' "Face the Nation."
Napolitano Admits Airport Screening Failure - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

It would seem to me that rather than spend her time worrying about what Sheriff Joe is doing, and what the Justice Dept. is focusing on in Phoenix when it comes to taking away the Sheriffs power, our former Gov. should spend a little more time on her own dept. and this nations security. As pointed out earlier, especially in this job there should be ZERO room for errors or mismanagement regardless of what party the person belongs too.

I still wait for a day when a liberal will make a comment like, yes, we really should find out why that isn't working in the Obama adminstration. You're suppose to learn from the past. What worked and what didn't. It isn't just some convenient excuse to fall back on when Obama's adminstration fails us.

It has been widely discussed that this high explosive (had to endure two days of some idiot calling it a firecracker) is easy to detect with at least three methods. I sure would have had an air marshall on the flight from Amsterdam to Detroit two days after the incident. The Homeland Sercurity Director apparently didn't think so. Must have still been in the, everything is working fine mode.

Last edited:
Dammit Janet has told us there is no plot and this guy acted alone, which on the surface indicates her stupidity. Someone planned it, someone made the bomb, someone funded it, ect ect

First she told us the system worked, now she is backing up and telling us the system failed. What a idiot tool she is.

Napolitano: No indication of larger terror plot - Yahoo! News
Napolitano: No indication of larger terror plot
AP

* Airlines not taking any chances after Detroit terror incident Play Video Terrorism Video:Airlines not taking any chances after Detroit terror incident News 8 San Diego
* Tracking a Terrorist Play Video Terrorism Video:Tracking a Terrorist CNBC
* Safe to Fly? Play Video Terrorism Video:Safe to Fly? FOX News

Sun Dec 27, 9:39 am ET

WASHINGTON – Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano says there is no indication that the man who attempted to destroy an airliner in Detroit on Christmas Day is part of a larger terrorist plot.

Napolitano refused to say whether Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab has a connection to al-Qaida, citing the ongoing criminal investigation.

She confirmed that there was no air marshal on the plane with Abdulmutallab. They are not on every flight.

Napolitano says that despite Abdulmutallab's success at getting dangerous chemicals on board the plane, commercial flying is safe.

She says the United States is reviewing what security measures were used in Amsterdam, where he boarded the flight.
Lets see what the bomber told the FBI;
Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: More Like Me in Yemen; Northwest Flight 253 Terror Suspect Says More Bombers On the Way - ABC News
Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, charged with the attempted Christmas Day bombing of Northwest Airlines flight 253, told FBI agents there were more just like him in Yemen who would strike soon.

And in a tape released four days before the attempted destruction of the Detroit-bound Northwest plane, the leader of al Qaeda in Yemen boasted of what was planned for Americans, saying, "We are carrying a bomb to hit the enemies of God."

Yemen has become a principal al Qaeda training ground and the accused suicide bomber told the FBI he was trained for more than a month in Yemen, given 80 grams of a high explosive cleverly sewn into his underpants, undetected by standard security screening.

another;
Cops fear 25 British-born Muslims are plotting to bomb Western airliners | The Sun |News

FAILED plane bomber Umar Abdulmutallab has bragged to FBI agents that there are more young men plotting to launch attacks on the West.

The 23-year-old Nigerian has told security chiefs of a sinister network in Yemen who are ready and waiting to strike.

The reports come after The Sun revealed that cops fear that 25 British-born Muslims are plotting to bomb Western airliners.

The fanatics, in five groups, are now training at secret terror camps in Yemen.

Read more: Cops fear 25 British-born Muslims are plotting to bomb Western airliners | The Sun |News

I think when a public official lies like janet, whether she lied because she had bad intel or (my choice) she lied because she is a stupid and dangerous political tool, that public official needs to go.
Our safety should not depend on partisan politics. The only ones playing partisan politics at the moment are the democrats that are keeping janet in office at the expense of our safety, while spreading outright lies and propaganda to serve their own political needs.
Join me and send messages to the white house demanding janet's resignation or firing for the safety of the country. I urge every registered voter, regardless of party affiliation to join in this effort.
Partisan politics has no place in national security.

What countries security put this man on a plane?

Ultimately it was the US government. No planes fly to the US without approval. Here is a question. This took place twenty minutes from touchdown in Detroit. There is a military base five minutes north of the airport. Was there a jet scrambled?

New Topics

Forum List

Back