So how long will this fake impeachment last?

How long will it take for the Senate to toss this sham out?

• One week.

• Two weeks.

• One month.

• Two months.

• It will never end.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I gave you credit for your posts several years ago. I've tried to appeal to reason and integrity. But you've jettisoned both to adopt "Orange Man Bad."
Or I just have rational, reasonable disagreements.

But run with that. I know how things are.

Sorry Mac, "Orange Man Bad" isn't a rational nor reasonable disagreement.

And like all leftists, you have blown smoke to avoid that central issue;

The democrats, the people of your party voted to impeach the president. They voted to impeach on hopes of removing him from office before the election.

What did they impeach on? Did they have evidence of crimes? Did they have evidence of bribery, high crimes, or misdemeanors?

If they did, why do they need to go on further fishing expeditions with more witnesses? Did they actually HAVE evidence? If they did, then they can present that to the Senate, if not, then what they did is nothing less than treason.
For you, my disagreements with Trump equal "Orange Man Bad".

I guess I could say that your disagreements with Obama equaled "Black Man Bad", but I would never say such a thing. I know that different people have different opinions, priorities, perspectives and experiences. And, I don't believe in spraying out ignorant, shallow hyperbole.

Be more like "gay man bad," but I offered a wee bit more than blind hatred, such as his involvement with ISIS and Iran as reasoning.
I know, both tribes can roll out any number of excuses for their behaviors. It's always justified.

Once again, maybe you should be having these online slap fights with a Regressive Lefty. They're not really in my DNA.
What behaviors ...........LOL

Our tribe does what to limit the Free Speech of the other side........LOL

We speak our mind and our views and you LABEL..........let me repeat that.......LABEL as a dang Tribe......

You try to MINIMIZE the acts of the left VIA COMPARISON ALL THE TIME........and it's BS.

Or I just have rational, reasonable disagreements.

But run with that. I know how things are.

The democrats, the people of your party voted to impeach the president. They voted to impeach on hopes of removing him from office before the election.

What did they impeach on? Did they have evidence of crimes? Did they have evidence of bribery, high crimes, or misdemeanors?

If they did, why do they need to go on further fishing expeditions with more witnesses? Did they actually HAVE evidence? If they did, then they can present that to the Senate, if not, then what they did is nothing less than treason.

I guess I could say that your disagreements with Obama equaled "Black Man Bad", but I would never say such a thing. I know that different people have different opinions, priorities, perspectives and experiences. And, I don't believe in spraying out ignorant, shallow hyperbole.

Be more like "gay man bad," but I offered a wee bit more than blind hatred, such as his involvement with ISIS and Iran as reasoning.
I know, both tribes can roll out any number of excuses for their behaviors. It's always justified.

Once again, maybe you should be having these online slap fights with a Regressive Lefty. They're not really in my DNA.

We speak our mind and our views and you LABEL..........let me repeat that.......LABEL as a dang Tribe......

You try to MINIMIZE the acts of the left VIA COMPARISON ALL THE TIME........and it's BS.
I know you can't think of any counter-productive behaviors by your tribe. You are pure.

Ironically, that's one of the behaviors shared by both ends - intellectual myopia.

This is just too damn easy.

I know you can't think of any counter-productive behaviors by your tribe. You are pure.

Ironically, that's one of the behaviors shared by both ends - intellectual myopia.

Joe Biden is corrupt. He along with John Kerry and Nancy Pelosi used Burisma to launder US foreign aid to be embezzled.

But you know who else had his greedy little paw in the cookie jar?

Mitch McConnell, which has a WHOLE lot to do with why McConnell let this farce go on as long as he has. Exposing Biden exposes him. The party above all shit is purely you democrats. We criticize Republicans all the time.

Joe Biden is corrupt. He along with John Kerry and Nancy Pelosi used Burisma to launder US foreign aid to be embezzled.

Mitch McConnell, which has a WHOLE lot to do with why McConnell let this farce go on as long as he has. Exposing Biden exposes him. The party above all shit is purely you democrats. We criticize Republicans all the time.
What Mac ignores is that the Tea Party tried to get rid of Rino's and Establishment types........His purpose is to call both sides a Tribe trying to push some of the blame to the Insane left on Conservatives.

It is a Psychology BS Narrative.

What Mac ignores is that the Tea Party tried to get rid of Rino's and Establishment types........His purpose is to call both sides a Tribe trying to push some of the blame to the Insane left on Conservatives.

Just pointing out obvious behavioral similarities.

I can understand that you wouldn't like that.

Too bad.

Mac1958 is a partisan hack, party above all. He is projecting his views onto his opponents.

First Tea Party I went to was in 2006, and aimed at George Bush, Open Borders McCain, and Arnold Schwarzenegger, all republicans who were trying to throw the border wide open. It was organized by John Kobel and Ken Champau of KFI radio and had 30000 attendees in supposedly deep blue California.

Just pointing out obvious behavioral similarities.

I can understand that you wouldn't like that.

Too bad.
When you see riot police having to called for Conservative Rallies......or when you see us try to deny the Free Speech to others GET BACK TO ME............

Your Opinion is circular filed as BS.

Forum List

Back