So how long will this fake impeachment last?

How long will it take for the Senate to toss this sham out?

• One week.

• Two weeks.

• One month.

• Two months.

• It will never end.

Results are only viewable after voting.
The impeachment is over, it will never end...Trump will always be impeached.

Whether he is convicted or not is another matter, that will only take a week or so and it will be a no.

Please educate yourself just a little bit before making such stupid threads.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I'd think the main calculation they have to make is whether it would look like they were protecting Trump.

So they have find the sweet spot that indicates they're being serious while still keeping the danger level down.

I often wonder why people go into that profession.

No one in the senate thinks this is fake, it's so fucking real it's making them shit their pants. After years of sitting on their asses doing nothing of importance they are suddenly having to consider a series of votes that will be used against them for the rest of their careers no matter how they vote. Expect the unexpected.

It's so obvious the swamp democrats want to stall it as long as Trump is president. Wasting all the tax payer money on a Russian Hoax and a perfect phone call.

What say the braintrust?
I don't know anything about any fake impeachment. I've been too busy keeping track of the real one.
80418338_10215357401783938_3934798528332693504_n.jpg

No one in the senate thinks this is fake, it's so fucking real it's making them shit their pants. After years of sitting on their asses doing nothing of importance they are suddenly having to consider a series of votes that will be used against them for the rest of their careers no matter how they vote. Expect the unexpected.
:cuckoo:

They ALL know it's a fraud. The Democrats, however, will take it. They've got nothing else.

Less than a month. No conviction. Total dismissal.

And then the screaming starts. :auiqs.jpg:

What say the braintrust?

Both one week AND it will never end.

McConnell will let the Stalinist delegation abuse their power and spew slander, then the Americans will dismiss in the Senate. McConnell should REFUSE the Stalinists entry as their process and product are illegitimate and unconstitutional.

Then Nazi Pelosi and Adam the lying little Schitt will begin with new baseless allegations.

The impeachment is over, it will never end...Trump will always be impeached.

Whether he is convicted or not is another matter, that will only take a week or so and it will be a no.

Please educate yourself just a little bit before making such stupid threads.

Every president from this time forward will be impeached the moment that the opposition party gains a majority in the house. The abuse of power by your party to tamper with the election has corrupted the Constitutional concept of impeachment.

If one of you Communists win in 2024 and the Americans hold the house, that person will be impeached - guaranteed. All because you abused power now.

I'd think the main calculation they have to make is whether it would look like they were protecting Trump.

So they have find the sweet spot that indicates they're being serious while still keeping the danger level down.

What if they simply show what you Stalinists did in the house with your Soviet Star Chamber?

What if they simply show what you Stalinists did in the house with your Soviet Star Chamber?

:confused-84:

The abuse of power by the house Stalinists in order to craft this farce is enough to show the public that the Stalinists are not proffering a legitimate impeachment.

The abuse of power by the house Stalinists in order to craft this farce is enough to show the public that the Stalinists are not proffering a legitimate impeachment.

Stalinists? What, has "Nazis" been worn out?

I think sometimes you guys forget that the conversations you have with each other in your alternate universe don't really translate well into the real world.

My point was that the GOP is probably weighing the political risks and ramifications of how it proceeds here. That's all.

Last edited:
[
Stalinists? Has "Nazis" been worn out?

:confused-84::confused-84::confused-84:

What other term would be appropriate for the Stalinist democrats? I don't understand, you're party operates purely on the ideas and ideals of Josef Stalin.

I think sometimes you guys forget that the conversations you have with each other in your alternate universe don't really translate well into the real world.

My point was that the GOP is probably weighing the political risks and ramifications of how it proceeds here. That's all.

And my point is simply demonstrating the abuse of power in the house nullifies such concerns. IF you Stalinists had provided a legitimate impeachment your concern might be valid, but you didn't. The house had a Soviet Star Chamber in secret to obtain or fabricate evidence against the president, then announced the guilty verdict, then conducted a Stalinist show trial where the opposition was prohibited from questioning the actors (they weren't witnesses, just demagogues spewing hate) or calling witnesses.

Again, what YOU did in the house is the most grave abuse of power this nation has ever suffered.

I think it should go two weeks. That's enough time to hear both sides present their arguments, and do the questions and answers period. I would think they'd take a day or two to deliberate what they've heard, and then decide whether or not to continue with witnesses. Since this is a partisan bullshit case and most Americans are not for removal from office, I see it as a waste of time to continue so they'll vote to acquit.

No doubt something new will surface next week, some new accusation of some kind with no substantial evidence that the democrats will insist be investigated and considered. If the Senate decides to go down that road however, then this thing could drag out for a long time. It should be something a lot worse than the shit they impeached Trump on this time. Let 'em go through another impeachment if they think it's necessary, but the Senate has work to do; you know, filling empty federal judge and cabinet positions.

[

What other term would be appropriate for the Stalinist democrats? I don't understand, you're party operates purely on the ideas and ideals of Josef Stalin.

And my point is simply demonstrating the abuse of power in the house nullifies such concerns. IF you Stalinists had provided a legitimate impeachment your concern might be valid, but you didn't. The house had a Soviet Star Chamber in secret to obtain or fabricate evidence against the president, then announced the guilty verdict, then conducted a Stalinist show trial where the opposition was prohibited from questioning the actors (they weren't witnesses, just demagogues spewing hate) or calling witnesses.

Again, what YOU did in the house is the most grave abuse of power this nation has ever suffered.
I've never supported any of this.

I know that doesn't matter in your world, but I thought I'd point it out anyway.

[

I've never supported any of this.

I know that doesn't matter in your world, but I thought I'd point it out anyway.

Then how can you support a party that has so grossly abused power and fundamentally perverted the constitution for the express purpose of tampering with a presidential election?

Forum List

Back