So how did yout team do in the draft?

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
My team, the Rams probably did pretty good but there are still plenty holes left. Most of the grades that I have seen were B- to C.

How about your team?

al davis is still alive......need you know more.....

He'll love fast WR's till the day he dies......

I'd give my Ravens a "B" for their draft. I'd give them an "A", but they didn't get a WR.

Giants get a 'B' for this draft, they got an impact WR to replace Buriss, a speed rushing OLB, a nice lineman, an extra pass catching TE and a possible sleeper WR as well as a servicable back to add to Jacobs & co.

G men almost always have good drafts the last few years.

al davis is still alive......need you know more.....

He'll love fast WR's till the day he dies......

I'd give my Ravens a "B" for their draft. I'd give them an "A", but they didn't get a WR.

he should draft one that can catch....not to mention some linemen that can block.....a qb that can throw....and a few people that can tackle ...

The experts say it was another disaster draft for the raiders.

I take it Al refuses to admit he made a mistake taking that QB at #1 a few years ago, and will force another coach to try and get him to play.

Giants get a 'B' for this draft, they got an impact WR to replace Buriss, a speed rushing OLB, a nice lineman, an extra pass catching TE and a possible sleeper WR as well as a servicable back to add to Jacobs & co.

G men almost always have good drafts the last few years.

I wanted the Ravens to take Ramses Barden in the 3rd round, you bastards took him just ahead of us ! ..... :eek:

You have to watchout for the G men when drafting, they always seem to come up with good players in later rounds.

I feel for you Raiders fans. How long can Al live, anyway?

Forum List

Back