So house republicans wanna rename Dulles

You can't make up this kind of denial and projection. It's fascinating.
Truth is stranger than fiction.
This is even before Trump was installed.

1712139768847.png

Inquire with growers as to why they are not producing more food and thus lowering the prices. They hold hearings into everything else...why not have hearings into that?
Teabaggers aren't going to do anything.
Biden is trying.

Biden Takes Aim at Grocery Chains Over Food Prices​

1712139898948.png
The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics

Feb 1, 2024 — President Biden has begun to accuse stores of overcharging shoppers, as food costs remain a burden for consumers and a political problem for ...

Biden to launch joint FTC-DOJ task force to crack down on ' ...​

1712139923663.png
CNBC
https://www.cnbc.com › 2024/03/05 › biden-to-launch-...

Mar 5, 2024 — President Biden has blamed corporate "price gouging" and "shrinkflation" as the reason why consumers still feel tight budgets despite the ...

Clinton had this reputation before he ran for President. He even went on TV before the 1992 election to dispel these things he done. Asking us to decide what he did. Without Perot he does not win. And in 1996 also. Perot was a shill. We see it now.

So is that like Trump Supporters helping RFK run so they have a chance to beat Biden?

So is that like Trump Supporters helping RFK run so they have a chance to beat Biden?
I think Trump has a chance to win against Joe without RFK. And I do not know how many votes RFK would take from each candidate. Trump was not a dictator as President. And Progs are promoting him as that. Joe is far more a dictator along with the Progs in Congress. Progs love putting pain into the peasants' lives. Simple things like toilets and showers are becoming torturous from eco green agendas. Quality of life is declining unless you find a way around the draconian laws enacted.

After trump as a "symbol of freedom", which I find to be almost painfully ironic.

This has, needless to say, sparked some backlash, both humorous and otherwise.

Some Democrats have suggested a prison might be more apropos.

Others are a bit more blunt

View attachment 926153

Personally if they do change the name I hope it has "revolutionary" in there somewhere.

View attachment 926154

What do you think?

1712147430121.png

i am a fan of being able to find the airport in a strange city. keep the names.
Don't worry, you will.
Trump International Airport will be the only one in DC, having signs for discounted last flights.
You will see the bankruptcy signs.

Don't worry, you will.
Trump International Airport will be the only one in DC, having signs for discounted last flights.
You will see the bankruptcy signs.
didn't they already rename dulles after reagan? last time i flew through there reagan was president.

didn't they already rename dulles after reagan? last time i flew through there reagan was president.
The weather people on TV call it both, Dulles and Reagan.
Teabaggers in FloriDUH, named the turnpike after Reagan.
Reagan had NOTHING to do with Florida.

Renaming Dulles airport after Trump will be the greatest accomplishment of the 118th congress, if it goes through.

Renaming Dulles airport after Trump will be the greatest accomplishment of the 118th congress, if it goes through.

We could name part of the airport after him. Like the bathroom. Then it could be the Trump Dump.

it will give me great joy to pull down the orange statues. hope i live that long.

The top problems in America and this issue isn’t even in the top 10,000, yet this is our government that we elected, we need to vote smarter but judging by the top two candidates we aren’t going to be voting smarter, we get to vote for dumb amd dumber in our Presidential election.

Forum List

Back