So house republicans wanna rename Dulles

Clinton had this reputation before he ran for President. He even went on TV before the 1992 election to dispel these things he done. Asking us to decide what he did. Without Perot he does not win. And in 1996 also. Perot was a shill. We see it now.
What was he indicted for?

After trump as a "symbol of freedom", which I find to be almost painfully ironic.

This has, needless to say, sparked some backlash, both humorous and otherwise.

Some Democrats have suggested a prison might be more apropos.

Others are a bit more blunt

View attachment 926153

Personally if they do change the name I hope it has "revolutionary" in there somewhere.

View attachment 926154

What do you think?

That meme is wrong…trump was only indicted 4 times….

TrumpAirport.png

After trump as a "symbol of freedom", which I find to be almost painfully ironic.

View attachment 926153

Personally if they do change the name I hope it has "revolutionary" in there somewhere.

View attachment 926154

What do you think?

We have a Bill and Hillary Clinton airport, so yeah, Trump will now have one too. There isnt a damn thing you democrats can do about it either. Elections have consequences.

View attachment 926153

View attachment 926154

What do you think?

You are quite ignorant of History aren't you?

Its a shame the House won't do anything about high food prices but wish to focus on stuff like this.

No matter what is is, teabaggers will obstruct.

Trump praises collapse of bipartisan border deal: 'I think it's ...​

1712137871099.png
The Hill
https://thehill.com › homenews › senate › 4459861-tru...

Feb 9, 2024 — Former President Trump praised the demise of the bipartisan border deal Friday, taking credit helping to tank the legislation that took ...

GOP senator doesn't want to pass a tax bill because it ...​

1712137808632.png
NBC News
https://www.nbcnews.com › politics › congress › gop-s...

Jan 31, 2024 — WASHINGTON — Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, cast doubt Wednesday on passing a bipartisan tax bill, saying it could make President Joe Biden ...

Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, cast doubt Wednesday on passing a bipartisan tax bill, saying it could make President Joe Biden "look good" and improve Democrats' chances of holding the White House in the 2024 election.

PARTY over the country.................every time.

Forum List

Back