So house republicans wanna rename Dulles

After trump as a "symbol of freedom", which I find to be almost painfully ironic.

This has, needless to say, sparked some backlash, both humorous and otherwise.

Some Democrats have suggested a prison might be more apropos.

Others are a bit more blunt

View attachment 926153

Personally if they do change the name I hope it has "revolutionary" in there somewhere.

View attachment 926154

What do you think?

I hope it happens. In fact, I hope they rename everything after Trump just so I can watch the lefty meltdown. It would bring a whole lot of joy to me just to watch the left implode and hopefully move out of the country, leaving us with a sane country. They can take the shithole they have created with them. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

What would be beautiful about it?
There are at least two reasons it would be beautiful. One, it would be beautiful to have the main airports at our nation's capital be named after two of our greatest presidents. The second would be to make people like you and
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
fly through Reagan and Trump airports when they want to fly to DC.

There are at least two reasons it would be beautiful. One, it would be beautiful to have the main airports at our nation's capital be named after two of our greatest presidents. The second would be to make people like you and
It would be like the opposite of driving roadways named after MLK and Rosa Parks.

Why should US service members have to serve on Forts, bases and camps named after traitors, racists, slavers, etc.?
Ah the response of the truly stupid as always neither shocking or surprising but consistent. Check out some of the history of the man the airport is named after since you like passing judgement hardly a saint.

After trump as a "symbol of freedom", which I find to be almost painfully ironic.

View attachment 926153

Personally if they do change the name I hope it has "revolutionary" in there somewhere.

View attachment 926154

What do you think?

Why ruin the reputation a internationally respected airport by naming after Rapist and Traitor.

He is serial adulterer. He facing 91-Felony Counts. He is a Rapist and Traitor.

You are making a joke right?

1712095994258.png

"incorrectness"? LOL. And the rest of your accusations are BS. Anyway, regarding naming the airport after Dulles - He was a founding member of the shadow government and, along with his brother, responsible for misery and death around the world.
Insurrectionist. Voice to text got me on that one.

View attachment 926153

View attachment 926154

What do you think?

Rename it Reagan National! How cool would that be?!!

Forum List

Back