So here's what I think happened between Kavanaugh & Ford

Maybe

But I think it was more than just a dry hump for fun

He tried to remove her clothes but she had a bathing suit on underneath and he gave up
Prove it, asshole.

AM I THE ONLY ONE who has noticed the ring around Chrissy's throat?

View attachment 219298

What is that?
  1. Residual marks left from her B&D sex collar removed for the hearing?
  2. Deliberately put there to subliminally make her appear more the "victim?"
  3. Leftover choke marks from her husband after pleading with the psycho liberal bitch not to go through with this crap failed?
I want this to end up with Brett on the Supreme Court, Feinstein impeached and Chrissy Ford counter-sued for one million dollars.
wow that is a rough looking 52 year old

Maybe

He tried to remove her clothes but she had a bathing suit on underneath and he gave up

--- which, again, demonstrates his disinterest in getting to the heart of the matter. Which is not a trait we'd want in a judge. :eusa_shifty:

Obviously she'd be offended and have an imprinted memory of the sexual part and even more the suffocation part, which seems to have been the immediate threat in the moment. Being molested is one thing but being unable to breathe is rather urgent.

Considering Kavanaugh's own confirmation of how he "likes beer" and sometimes likes it to excess as well as observations by his co-beer likers I think the OP's scenario makes perfect sense. And the incident, at least the sexual part, should not be a factor in determining his suitability. But the obvious partisan positioning, the conspiracy-theory paranoia, the deliberate misstatement of facts (e.g. "they all say it didn't happen"), the evasiveness and flat refusal to answer questions and the emotional meltdown in general, comprise conduct unbefitting of a judge, regardless what the backstory is or isn't.

Hey...dumb shit..... 3 three witnesses that she named say it didn't happen...... her witnesses, she named say it did not happen.... she can't say where it happened, where it happened and who, if anyone, drove her home after the traumatic event...

BULLSHIT.

Nobody outside the room said it "didn't happen". Nobody CAN say it didn't happen. That would be the task of proving a negative. And that is impossible. How the fuck can you declare what happened or didn't happen in a room you were not the fuck IN?

Kavanaugh however floated this same line you just did ----- and amazingly nobody called him on it --- which is why I point out his dishonesty in framing it as such. The only people allegedly in the room were Kavanaugh, Ford and Judge. One says it didn't happen, one says it did, and the third won't talk.

Illiteracy must be contagious among the partisan hackery.

I thought in a letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee Judge denied ever raping or attempting to rape anyone, nor had he ever witnessed Kavanaugh raping or attempting to rape anyone.

Maybe

Prove it, asshole.

View attachment 219298

What is that?
  3. Leftover choke marks from her husband after pleading with the psycho liberal bitch not to go through with this crap failed?
I want this to end up with Brett on the Supreme Court, Feinstein impeached and Chrissy Ford counter-sued for one million dollars.
wow that is a rough looking 52 year old
All those drunken parties she claims to have gone to as a teenager have clearly taken a toll on her.

Maybe

--- which, again, demonstrates his disinterest in getting to the heart of the matter. Which is not a trait we'd want in a judge. :eusa_shifty:

Obviously she'd be offended and have an imprinted memory of the sexual part and even more the suffocation part, which seems to have been the immediate threat in the moment. Being molested is one thing but being unable to breathe is rather urgent.

Considering Kavanaugh's own confirmation of how he "likes beer" and sometimes likes it to excess as well as observations by his co-beer likers I think the OP's scenario makes perfect sense. And the incident, at least the sexual part, should not be a factor in determining his suitability. But the obvious partisan positioning, the conspiracy-theory paranoia, the deliberate misstatement of facts (e.g. "they all say it didn't happen"), the evasiveness and flat refusal to answer questions and the emotional meltdown in general, comprise conduct unbefitting of a judge, regardless what the backstory is or isn't.

Hey...dumb shit..... 3 three witnesses that she named say it didn't happen...... her witnesses, she named say it did not happen.... she can't say where it happened, where it happened and who, if anyone, drove her home after the traumatic event...

BULLSHIT.

Nobody outside the room said it "didn't happen". Nobody CAN say it didn't happen. That would be the task of proving a negative. And that is impossible.

Kavanaugh however floated this same line you just did ----- and amazingly nobody called him on it --- which is why I point out his dishonesty in framing it as such. The only people allegedly in the room were Kavanaugh, Ford and Judge. One says it didn't happen, one says it did, and the third won't talk.

Wrong, shitstain...she has changed the number of people in that room several times...first 4, but oh, the therapist got that wrong it was actually 2.....

None of them say it happened....not Cayser, not judge, not kavanaugh or smyth........ she can't say when it happened, she can't say where it happened, she lied over and over

She has no proof or witnesses that that party ever happened or that the attack ever happened and the more she talks the more her story falls apart......

She didn't state a day and location because she didn't know where Kavanaugh was....or the others.....so she had to leave that vague, you moron.

The distinction between "none of them say it (did) happen" and "they all say it DIDN'T happen" --- continues to sail over your pointy little head, doesn't it.

I can declare right here and now that I cannot tell if you're eating an ice cream sandwich. And that's true -- I do not know that.

I CANNOT declare that you are NOT eating an ice cream sandwich. I have no way to know that.

That probably sails over your tiny little head too. Amirite?

Once AGAIN ---- you cannot possibly declare something "didn't happen" in a room you would not have been in to witness anyway. CANNOT BE DONE.

This however was the phrasing Kavanaugh used, repeatedly, which means either the same distinction flies blissfully over his head as well, or that he knows damn well what the distinction is and deliberately chose to misrepresent it. Neither of which speaks well for anyone involved in the law profession, let alone SCOTUS.

Maybe

BULLSHIT.

Nobody outside the room said it "didn't happen". Nobody CAN say it didn't happen. That would be the task of proving a negative. And that is impossible. How the fuck can you declare what happened or didn't happen in a room you were not the fuck IN?

I thought in a letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee Judge denied ever raping or attempting to rape anyone, nor had he ever witnessed Kavanaugh raping or attempting to rape anyone.

Not sure what exactly the letter said but it was a letter from an attorney.

Maybe

You're assuming she's telling the truth. That facts indicate she's lying. End of story.

You're still illiterate. I just said the story is irrelevant. Go learn how to read.

Remember when I first got here and you wrote "I re-read your post and changed my response, not that I give a flying fuck"? I see you've learned nothing since those daze, certainly not how to read.

But still --- what "facts" would these be?

College drinking isn't even an issue. We were all blotto in those days.

Speak for yourself. And while you're doing that explain to the class how being "blotto" is a get-out-of-responsibility-free card.
The word "irrelevant" wasn't even in your post, douchebag. And doing something that every normal person does at that age is not a disqualifier. The Dim theory that college drinking means Kavanaugh isn't qualified couldn't be more idiotic or disingenuous.

What would Pogo's qualifiers be from that age? Rioter? Window breaker? LSD user? Political activist denouncing the government with conspiracy theories? I bet all of the above.

Having spent four fairly boozy years in college, having been to my share of college parties, and just having a fundamental understanding of that environment, here's what I think happened.

I think he was drunk and he dry humped her for "fun". Stupid, sophomoric, thoughtless, "fun". The mix of booze, testosterone and adrenaline can make a young guy do some pretty stupid shit, and you can DOUBLE that when a buddy is there. He and his buddy laughed about it, and maybe she hid her horror by not acting like she had been attacked. Ask them about it a week later, and they may or may not have remembered it.

Different people (men and women) are sensitive to entirely different things. Clearly this really, profoundly hurt Ford, even though he was clowning around. It wasn't a rape, it wasn't an attempted rape, it was a short, stupid, ignorant act by a drunk kid who was showing off and should have fucking known better. Some women would have laughed it off, some would not, and there is no right or wrong response to it.

Should that disqualify any candidate, three decades later, nominated by a President from either party, for the Supreme Court? Not in my book, but it certainly provides a pretty good excuse for partisans of the opposite party nowadays.

My two cents. Yours?

Only issue I have,

1. No one backs her account.
2. No time, no place, no accounting for very simple details, how did you get home, how did you get there
3. She was not credible. She seemed like she was faking her way through the testimony. Weepy and tearful when she talked to the republican questioner, happy and cool when she talked to democrats.
5. She never went to the police. She could have and should have started there. She diddnt.

Was she driven home? Did she walk? Did her friend, cayser ask her why she left at anytime after the event......basic questions any real victim would be able to answer.....actual victims of sexual assault remember the details...all of them..... they have a problem forgetting them, not remembering them...that is why they go to therapy...to deal with the things they can't forget....

What one remembers vividly in a scenario like that is the adrenaline part --- being unable to breathe first and foremost. Being unable to escape. The circumstances around that, such as the position of the bed, the music, the staircase etc. That's why those details would be vivid, and why Ford was universally analyzed as completely credible.

The ride home by contrast would have been entirely anticlimactic unless it also involved a dramatic incident, e.g. a collision. Since it apparently did not it's just one of thousands of routine rides in a car. Can you remember every time you rode home in a car? I can't. Moreover in the immediate aftermath of a life-threatening situation one has just survived it's *FAR* more likely that she's turning over what just happened in the bedroom, than noticing whether the next traffic light is red or not.

I can certainly recall, for instance, car collisions I've been in. But I can't recall how I got home from them. Does that mean those collisions "didn't happen"? Because some insurance companies would be interested, if you can prove it to them.

Yeah didn't think so.

Bottom line: SHE ASKED FOR IT.

Wow, just wow.
shakehead.gif

Seems like we'll never get the knuckledraggers to pick up their knuckles. On behalf of males everywhere to females I apologize for those too dense to understand that they need to.

FU. You are a clown. One more PLOY to detract from the fact that this girl HAD NO BUSINESS being at that party that time of night at that age getting drunk with older boys. WHERE WERE HER PARENTS in guiding and supervising her? ANY OTHER TIME you'd be pointing out how alcohol lowers one's inhibitions and like any other drug makes the user not responsible for their actions.

Nothing makes molesting a girl against her will right, but nothing changes the fact that Chrissy can hardly be too surprised that after secretly sneaking to an older-boys all-boy party late at light BEHIND HER PARENT'S BACKS to get drunk at the tender age of 15, that some boys there plastered out of their minds in a moment of weakness, haze and horniness, mistook her presence as an invitation and interested and FELT HER UP.

It might have been wrong, but wholly predictable to anyone with a brain. So even if it happened, that certainly doesn't detract from Kavanaugh's character and qualifications to serve as a Justice on the bench. If anyone is guilty here, it should be the parents, whom today, parents are routinely prosecuted just for letting their kids walk home from the park, much less out late at night getting drunk and felt up.

We need to find out what her parents were like. Were they hippies too getting drunk and smoking pot in the home while their little girl was out getting drunk and looking for a good lay? Pogo probably sees nothing wrong with any of this because it reminds him of the home HE grew up in!
You really ought to read up on what she reports happened before you spout off. Makes you look ignorant.

Having spent four fairly boozy years in college, having been to my share of college parties, and just having a fundamental understanding of that environment, here's what I think happened.

I think he was drunk and he dry humped her for "fun". Stupid, sophomoric, thoughtless, "fun". The mix of booze, testosterone and adrenaline can make a young guy do some pretty stupid shit, and you can DOUBLE that when a buddy is there. He and his buddy laughed about it, and maybe she hid her horror by not acting like she had been attacked. Ask them about it a week later, and they may or may not have remembered it.

Different people (men and women) are sensitive to entirely different things. Clearly this really, profoundly hurt Ford, even though he was clowning around. It wasn't a rape, it wasn't an attempted rape, it was a short, stupid, ignorant act by a drunk kid who was showing off and should have fucking known better. Some women would have laughed it off, some would not, and there is no right or wrong response to it.

Should that disqualify any candidate, three decades later, nominated by a President from either party, for the Supreme Court? Not in my book, but it certainly provides a pretty good excuse for partisans of the opposite party nowadays.

My two cents. Yours?
He got her into a room on false pretenses and turned up the radio so nobody could hear her. It ain't like he got handsy on the dance floor. Which is bad enough in itself.

My two cents. Yours?

NOt bad, but that does not explain the highly suspicious timing.

Until Ford explains how she got home her entire story is BS.

Ford's testimony - Moments after nearly being raped and murdered, having just seconds ago escaped the house, no phone, no car, miles from home and fearing Kavanaugh would come chasing after her, this "seared" into her memory, and she can't remember what happened next? Total BS.

Did she run to a neighbors house? Did she hitch a ride from a stranger? Did her friend later ask her why she left? There are dozens of unanswered questions.

My two cents. Yours?

Only issue I have,

2. No time, no place, no accounting for very simple details, how did you get home, how did you get there
3. She was not credible. She seemed like she was faking her way through the testimony. Weepy and tearful when she talked to the republican questioner, happy and cool when she talked to democrats.
5. She never went to the police. She could have and should have started there. She diddnt.

Was she driven home? Did she walk? Did her friend, cayser ask her why she left at anytime after the event......basic questions any real victim would be able to answer.....actual victims of sexual assault remember the details...all of them..... they have a problem forgetting them, not remembering them...that is why they go to therapy...to deal with the things they can't forget....

What one remembers vividly in a scenario like that is the adrenaline part --- being unable to breathe first and foremost. Being unable to escape. The circumstances around that, such as the position of the bed, the music, the staircase etc. That's why those details would be vivid, and why Ford was universally analyzed as completely credible.

The ride home by contrast would have been entirely anticlimactic unless it also involved a dramatic incident, e.g. a collision. Since it apparently did not it's just one of thousands of routine rides in a car. Can you remember every time you rode home in a car? I can't. Moreover in the immediate aftermath of a life-threatening situation one has just survived it's *FAR* more likely that she's turning over what just happened in the bedroom, than whether the next traffic light is red or not.

I can certainly recall, for instance, car collisions I've been in. But I can't recall how I got home from them.

Oh yeah, and about that ride home, who drove ? I know the poor hag can’t remember because of all the trama, but still, why hasn’t the driver stepped up? Sure, her memory could omit bits and pieces, but what about those around her? 4 of those people say it diddnt happen. What would really be helpful for Mrs. Ford is for the person who drove her to and from that party. The people she was hanging out with before that party would be useful to. Very simple details. On a 6 mile drive how would this not come up? No one asking “hey where you go” or “why you run out” ? Going by her own words, one of the people at the party had to have driven her.

My two cents. Yours?
A tougher girl would have smacked him or hit him in the balls. She was a snowflake. Remembers it worse than it was. Or remembers it exactly how it happened from her viewpoint.

I agree with you completely. This was a long time ago and that’s how drunk young men acted in the 80s.

After hearing her testimony they need to seat that son of a bitch. I don’t like it but it’s true

My two cents. Yours?
Nothing happened. He's totally innocent. She's a crazy lying psycho bitch.
--------------------------- she can see and she looks pretty nasty for what , a 56 year old [yikes] . I think that she is just full of zhit and mentally messed up as a 'feminazi' .

Maybe

BULLSHIT.

Nobody outside the room said it "didn't happen". Nobody CAN say it didn't happen. That would be the task of proving a negative. And that is impossible.

Wrong, shitstain...she has changed the number of people in that room several times...first 4, but oh, the therapist got that wrong it was actually 2.....

None of them say it happened....not Cayser, not judge, not kavanaugh or smyth........ she can't say when it happened, she can't say where it happened, she lied over and over

She has no proof or witnesses that that party ever happened or that the attack ever happened and the more she talks the more her story falls apart......

She didn't state a day and location because she didn't know where Kavanaugh was....or the others.....so she had to leave that vague, you moron.

Once AGAIN ---- you cannot possibly declare something "didn't happen" in a room you would not have been in to witness anyway.

Congratulations, Moonbeam. That's why it isn't up to Kavanaugh to do or say anything, despite being vociferously attacked by the Left. Ford is the accuser and the BURDEN OF PROOF is on her. So far all she's proven is that she's one fucked up, disturbed, confused woman who can't even get her story straight much less prove a thing.

Until Ford explains how she got home her entire story is BS.

Ford's testimony - Moments after nearly being raped and murdered, having just seconds ago escaped the house, no phone, no car, miles from home and fearing Kavanaugh would come chasing after her, this "seared" into her memory, and she can't remember what happened next? Total BS.

Did she run to a neighbors house? Did she hitch a ride from a stranger? Did her friend later ask her why she left? There are dozens of unanswered questions.

AGAIN --- what exactly is unusual about the idea of "going home"?

Being choked into near-suffocation is unusual. Being locked in a room pinned on a bed is unusual. Those would be deeply imprinted. Why would you imprint a routine ride home if the driver wasn't suffocating you with the doors locked?

My two cents. Yours?

Interesting post & thanks for throwing that out there. There is IMO a lot of truth in your post AFA what goes on on a college campus during that time frame. I'm sure that is still going on to this day.

OK, so let's say everything went down just like you stated in the OP.
Would there be any need for anyone to lie about it re: Ford, or Kavanaugh?

Maybe

Prove it, asshole.

View attachment 219298

What is that?

I don't know if that's a real non-photoshopped picture or not (and I doubt it considering the source) but my mother had a scar just like that. It was from a thyroid operation. I remember the time she was in the hospital, vividly.

By the way Einstein --- how exactly do you "countersue" if you haven't been sued?

Dumbassssss.
--------------------------------------------- its an ugly woman aging in an ugly way , i wish her more Uglyness Pogo .

My two cents. Yours?

Only issue I have,

The ride home by contrast would have been entirely anticlimactic unless it also involved a dramatic incident, e.g. a collision. Since it apparently did not it's just one of thousands of routine rides in a car. Can you remember every time you rode home in a car? I can't. Moreover in the immediate aftermath of a life-threatening situation one has just survived it's *FAR* more likely that she's turning over what just happened in the bedroom, than whether the next traffic light is red or not.

I can certainly recall, for instance, car collisions I've been in. But I can't recall how I got home from them.

Oh yeah, and about that ride home, who drove ? I know the poor hag can’t remember because of all the trama, but still, why hasn’t the driver stepped up? Sure, her memory could omit bits and pieces, but what about those around her? 4 of those people say it diddnt happen. What would really be helpful for Mrs. Ford is for the person who drove her to and from that party. The people she was hanging out with before that party would be useful to. Very simple details. On a 6 mile drive how would this not come up? No one asking “hey where you go” or “why you run out” ? Going by her own words, one of the people at the party had to have driven her.

AGAIN --- why would a driver OR a passenger somehow "remember" one routine ride home among hundreds, if she had said nothing about it?

AGAIN --- NOBODY ANYWHERE said it "didn't happen" outside of Kavanaugh himself. NOBODY ANYWHERE *CAN* say that. It's IMPOSSIBLE to say that.

Forum List

Back