I Don't Think That I Told The Story About Grandfather's Ghost Yet

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Or rather he's not technically my grandfather, but by marriage he's going to be. (And hopefully soon) Anyways, I know that I mentioned him on here before but I didn't tell the complete story yet.

So, this happened a while back when I was sleeping over my boyfriend's/fiancée's current house and this was before the time that we knew that it was haunted. So he usually gets up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, have a snack, or get a drink or something along those lines and I was fast asleep. We're talking dead to the world here folks.

All of a sudden I wake up to the sound of footsteps and I see him coming into the bedroom. He's smiling at me, but not saying anything and he gets overtop of me and leans over towards me to give me a hug and I'm like thinking alright that's really random because he doesn't usually do this. He usually just crawls back into bed on his side. His face is a few inches away from mine and he is like staring into my eyes that makes me gasp and shriek a little bit.

Anyways, I don't really remember very much of what happened after that. I think he laid back down on his side of the bed but I honestly can't remember. All I know is I fell back asleep and a little while later I woke up again to him coming back into the bedroom so I ask him what that was all about earlier and he just looks at me with his pale white face and says that that man who was in the bedroom with me earlier wasn't him.

As soon as he had heard me shriek he came running towards the hallway to see what was the matter and he sees a full body apparition (although what I saw looked like a real live person as it was solid) of his grandfather standing in front of the doorway. Since then I have been touched, seen shadows in front of the doorway and thinking that my fiancée is peering in on me but it's actually his grandfather. I'm not really afraid though (even though he was a well known ladies man when he was still alive) because I have a theory of why he's haunting the place.

First of all he lived and died in that house and right now my fiancée is living there is in danger of losing it due to financial struggles. I honestly believe that his grandfather's spirit is there because he is protecting him and the house from having to be sold. Anyways, I still think that it's a really neat story and I strongly believe that even after we die, it is still our duty to watch over our loved ones and protect them and that life is definitely not all there is. I believe in Heaven too, but right now I think that his grandfather has unfinished business so that's why he hasn't crossed over yet.

Haunted house.

I've spent the night in one.

The spirits may have been more restless where I was.

Oh, I am not telling it.

• Banned
Haunted house.

I've spent the night in one.

The spirits may have been more restless where I was.

Oh, I am not telling it.

Well I'm not so sure that you can really call his (my fiancee's) a haunted house. I mean yes it does involve a ghost but it's more a comforting story about knowing that we're not alone and we still have loved ones watching out for us when we're struggling. Just a different kind of ghost story I guess.

Some ghosts just like to hang out where they lived. The next time you see him, talk to him. Have a recorder going just in case.

Or rather he's not technically my grandfather, but by marriage he's going to be. (And hopefully soon) Anyways, I know that I mentioned him on here before but I didn't tell the complete story yet.

So, this happened a while back when I was sleeping over my boyfriend's/fiancée's current house and this was before the time that we knew that it was haunted. So he usually gets up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, have a snack, or get a drink or something along those lines and I was fast asleep. We're talking dead to the world here folks.

All of a sudden I wake up to the sound of footsteps and I see him coming into the bedroom. He's smiling at me, but not saying anything and he gets overtop of me and leans over towards me to give me a hug and I'm like thinking alright that's really random because he doesn't usually do this. He usually just crawls back into bed on his side. His face is a few inches away from mine and he is like staring into my eyes that makes me gasp and shriek a little bit.

Anyways, I don't really remember very much of what happened after that. I think he laid back down on his side of the bed but I honestly can't remember. All I know is I fell back asleep and a little while later I woke up again to him coming back into the bedroom so I ask him what that was all about earlier and he just looks at me with his pale white face and says that that man who was in the bedroom with me earlier wasn't him.

As soon as he had heard me shriek he came running towards the hallway to see what was the matter and he sees a full body apparition (although what I saw looked like a real live person as it was solid) of his grandfather standing in front of the doorway. Since then I have been touched, seen shadows in front of the doorway and thinking that my fiancée is peering in on me but it's actually his grandfather. I'm not really afraid though (even though he was a well known ladies man when he was still alive) because I have a theory of why he's haunting the place.

First of all he lived and died in that house and right now my fiancée is living there is in danger of losing it due to financial struggles. I honestly believe that his grandfather's spirit is there because he is protecting him and the house from having to be sold. Anyways, I still think that it's a really neat story and I strongly believe that even after we die, it is still our duty to watch over our loved ones and protect them and that life is definitely not all there is. I believe in Heaven too, but right now I think that his grandfather has unfinished business so that's why he hasn't crossed over yet.
Our souls do not stick around in this world. But demons do. And demons know everything about us and can make you see many things.

He could also be an angel too. 😇
No. And there is no such thing as "ghosts " Just demons. They like to you with the gullible.

I had an angel stand guard with me in a haunted house that I didn't know was haunted (by demons).

I was semi terrified of him but somehow felt protected by his presence. I could discern the difference instantly

There was a difference between angels and these fallen spirits

You should watch Ghosts UK. It's really good. The USA version sucks.

What was your grandmother wearing?

No. And there is no such thing as "ghosts " Just demons. They like to you with the gullible.

I had an angel stand guard with me in a haunted house that I didn't know was haunted (by demons).

I was semi terrified of him but somehow felt protected by his presence. I could discern the difference instantly

There was a difference between angels and these fallen spirits
How big was the angels penis? Shaven or bush?

Forum List

Back