So here's what I think happened between Kavanaugh & Ford

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Having spent four fairly boozy years in college, having been to my share of college parties, and just having a fundamental understanding of that environment, here's what I think happened.

I think he was drunk and he dry humped her for "fun". Stupid, sophomoric, thoughtless, "fun". The mix of booze, testosterone and adrenaline can make a young guy do some pretty stupid shit, and you can DOUBLE that when a buddy is there. He and his buddy laughed about it, and maybe she hid her horror by not acting like she had been attacked. Ask them about it a week later, and they may or may not have remembered it.

Different people (men and women) are sensitive to entirely different things. Clearly this really, profoundly hurt Ford, even though he was clowning around. It wasn't a rape, it wasn't an attempted rape, it was a short, stupid, ignorant act by a drunk kid who was showing off and should have fucking known better. Some women would have laughed it off, some would not, and there is no right or wrong response to it.

Should that disqualify any candidate, three decades later, nominated by a President from either party, for the Supreme Court? Not in my book, but it certainly provides a pretty good excuse for partisans of the opposite party nowadays.

My two cents. Yours?

Maybe

But I think it was more than just a dry hump for fun

He tried to remove her clothes but she had a bathing suit on underneath and he gave up

Having spent four fairly boozy years in college, having been to my share of college parties, and just having a fundamental understanding of that environment, here's what I think happened.

I think he was drunk and he dry humped her for "fun". Stupid, sophomoric, thoughtless, "fun". The mix of booze, testosterone and adrenaline can make a young guy do some pretty stupid shit, and you can DOUBLE that when a buddy is there. He and his buddy laughed about it, and maybe she hid her horror by not acting like she had been attacked. Ask them about it a week later, and they may or may not have remembered it.

Different people (men and women) are sensitive to entirely different things. Clearly this really, profoundly hurt Ford, even though he was clowning around. It wasn't a rape, it wasn't an attempted rape, it was a short, stupid, ignorant act by a drunk kid who was showing off and should have fucking known better. Some women would have laughed it off, some would not, and there is no right or wrong response to it.

Should that disqualify any candidate, three decades later, nominated by a President from either party, for the Supreme Court? Not in my book, but it certainly provides a pretty good excuse for partisans of the opposite party nowadays.

My two cents. Yours?

Entirely possible but unprovable, therefore irrelevant, short of either Ford producing movies of the event or Kavanaugh himself coming out and saying: "Hell ya, I did that!" Time to confirm the poor guy and move on to other business.

My two cents. Yours?
Nothing happened. He's totally innocent. She's a crazy lying psycho bitch.

Maybe

He tried to remove her clothes but she had a bathing suit on underneath and he gave up

Really? You are seriously underrating our (us guys') swimsuit removal skills. Now bras? That's a different story there, entirely. He couldn't remove her bathing suit because it was a figment prop of her imaginative, short but fictional story.

There is about a 95% chance that it never happened and that it's a 100% politically driven smear campaign.
There is 5% chance that it really did happen, but it's not relevant to Kavanaugh's confirmation.

Maybe

IF it happened, Chrissy comes across like a delicate snowflake that likely magnified events in her mind, especially over the 36 yeasrs she's had to rewrite her memory 10,000 times over.

Bottom line: SHE ASKED FOR IT. What was a 15 year old doing VOLUNTARILY at an older all-boys dorm partying and getting drunk? Where were her fucking parents? Every 15 year old I've known, they were under iron-tight restrictions and were in by dark, not out late getting boozed up with a bunch of older boys looking for a thrill.

Maybe

--- which, again, demonstrates his disinterest in getting to the heart of the matter. Which is not a trait we'd want in a judge. :eusa_shifty:

Obviously she'd be offended and have an imprinted memory of the sexual part and even more the suffocation part, which seems to have been the immediate threat in the moment. Being molested is one thing but being unable to breathe is rather urgent.

Considering Kavanaugh's own confirmation of how he "likes beer" and sometimes likes it to excess as well as observations by his co-beer likers I think the OP's scenario makes perfect sense. And the incident, at least the sexual part, should not be a factor in determining his suitability. But the obvious partisan positioning, the conspiracy-theory paranoia, the deliberate misstatement of facts (e.g. "they all say it didn't happen"), the evasiveness and flat refusal to answer questions and the emotional meltdown in general, comprise conduct unbefitting of a judge, regardless what the backstory is or isn't.

Maybe

Prove it, asshole.

AM I THE ONLY ONE who has noticed the ring around Chrissy's throat?

proxy2.jpg

What is that?
  1. Residual marks left from her B&D sex collar removed for the hearing?
  2. Deliberately put there to subliminally make her appear more the "victim?"
  3. Leftover choke marks from her husband after pleading with the psycho liberal bitch not to go through with this crap failed?
I want this to end up with Brett on the Supreme Court, Feinstein impeached and Chrissy Ford counter-sued for one million dollars.

Maybe

--- which, again, demonstrates his disinterest in getting to the heart of the matter. Which is not a trait we'd want in a judge. :eusa_shifty:

Obviously she'd be offended and have an imprinted memory of the sexual part and even more the suffocation part, which seems to have been the immediate threat in the moment. Being molested is one thing but being unable to breathe is rather urgent.

Considering Kavanaugh's own confirmation of how he "likes beer" and sometimes likes it to excess as well as observations by his co-beer likers I think the OP's scenario makes perfect sense. And the incident, at least the sexual part, should not be a factor in determining his suitability. But the obvious partisan positioning, the conspiracy-theory paranoia, the deliberate misstatement of facts (e.g. "they all say it didn't happen"), the evasiveness and flat refusal to answer questions and the emotional meltdown in general, comprise conduct unbefitting of a judge, regardless what the backstory is or isn't.
You're assuming she's telling the truth. That facts indicate she's lying. End of story.

College drinking isn't even an issue. We were all blotto in those days.

Maybe

Prove it, asshole.

View attachment 219298

What is that?
  3. Leftover choke marks from her husband after pleading with the psycho liberal bitch not to go through with this crap failed?
I want this to end up with Brett on the Supreme Court, Feinstein impeached and Chrissy Ford counter-sued for one million dollars.

I don't know if that's a real non-photoshopped picture or not (and I doubt it considering the source) but my mother had a scar just like that. It was from a thyroid operation. I remember the time she was in the hospital, vividly.

By the way Einstein --- how exactly do you "countersue" if you haven't been sued?

Dumbassssss.

Maybe

Prove it, asshole.

View attachment 219298

What is that?

I don't know if that's a real non-photoshopped picture or not (and I doubt it considering the source) but my mother had a scar just like that. It was from a thyroid operation. I remember the time she was in the hospital, vividly.
It's not a scar. It's droopy skin on her neck. She's got the skin of an eighty-year-old woman.

Maybe

You're assuming she's telling the truth. That facts indicate she's lying. End of story.

You're still illiterate. I just said the story is irrelevant. Go learn how to read.

Remember when I first got here and you wrote "I re-read your post and changed my response, not that I give a flying fuck"? I see you've learned nothing since those daze, certainly not how to read.

But still --- what "facts" would these be?

Speak for yourself. And while you're doing that explain to the class how being "blotto" is a get-out-of-responsibility-free card.

Bottom line: SHE ASKED FOR IT.

Wow, just wow.
shakehead.gif

Seems like we'll never get the knuckledraggers to pick up their knuckles. On behalf of males everywhere to females I apologize for those too dense to understand that they need to.
What do we need to do, shut up?

Don't apologize for us.

See what I mean about not knowing how to read?

Get your teacher to read the passage I quoted up there. It's all of SIX words. Shouldn't take all day.

36 years ago Chrissy had an enormous crush on the handsome football player, Brett Kavanaugh. He was everything she wanted. He never looked at her. She wasn't pretty, didn't go to the right Catholic girl's school, didn't live in the right neighborhood. She was never invited to their parties.

36 years later she became a liberal, pussy hat wearing activist and the object of her girlish affection is being nominated to the Supreme court. She can exact her revenge and be politically active. It doesn't get any better than this.

My two cents. Yours?

I believe it is FMS, she believed it happened but it never happened.

To recover a repressed memory isn’t valid. She has no one that was at this house, everyone has denied being there or even know a thing about it. No witnesses, no corroboration. She tells her story 30 years after the fact to others, that isn’t corroboration, that is nothing.

Maybe

You're still illiterate. I just said the story is irrelevant. Go learn how to read.

Remember when I first got here and you wrote "I re-read your post and changed my response, not that I give a flying fuck"? I see you've learned nothing since those daze, certainly not how to read.

But still --- what "facts" would these be?

Speak for yourself. And while you're doing that explain to the class how being "blotto" is a get-out-of-responsibility-free card.
The word "irrelevant" wasn't even in your post, douchebag. And doing something that every normal person does at that age is not a disqualifier. The Dim theory that college drinking means Kavanaugh isn't qualified couldn't be more idiotic or disingenuous.

Bottom line: SHE ASKED FOR IT.

Wow, just wow.
shakehead.gif

Seems like we'll never get the knuckledraggers to pick up their knuckles. On behalf of males everywhere to females I apologize for those too dense to understand that they need to.
What do we need to do, shut up?

Don't apologize for us.

So basically right above we have one knuckledragger blaming the victim with "she asked for it" (in clueless all-caps no less) and calling for said victim to be "countersued",. presumably after setting somebody up to sue her first --- and a second knuckledragger who holds that a man can do anything he wants to a woman as long as he claims the status of "blotto".

That is why y'all need an apology.

New Topics

Forum List

Back