So God Gave Us Trump

Then why even comment on the 'one' atheist you know that has those characteristics?
Some people like to make comments about atheist in general, just like they do with others they like to discriminate at against blacks, Asians, Jews, catholic, whites, or whatever/whoever. I am just pointing out that individuals often, simply do not fit the molds, assigned by bigots.

Sounds to me as though you are the 'gun nut', a 'plan to kill everyone you meet'? :cuckoo: I do love how you label people based on preconceived notions though.
I avoid labeling people on preconceived notions.
Feel free to take up the philosophy of acceptance, courtesy, along with preparedness if necessary, with Retired General Jim Mattis.

The Trump campaign posted a new ad to Truth Social today. I am genuinely curious, if God gave us Trump, then why did God allow him to lose in 2020? If you’re of the conspiratorial mind that the election was stolen, please explain why it is God allowed election to be stolen?

This is yet another cringe moment of his campaign. Please tell me again, how this is not a cult.

You have what is called free choice. The choice to use it to remove your party's primary rival from the ballot was yours, not Gods

The Trump campaign posted a new ad to Truth Social today. I am genuinely curious, if God gave us Trump, then why did God allow him to lose in 2020? If you’re of the conspiratorial mind that the election was stolen, please explain why it is God allowed election to be stolen?

This is yet another cringe moment of his campaign. Please tell me again, how this is not a cult.

God made all of us.

This is a very common theological belief in the world. Have you never heard this before? You're not very bright, but surely you're familiar with the concept of monotheism?

I avoid labeling people on preconceived notions.
Feel free to take up the philosophy of acceptance, courtesy, along with preparedness if necessary, with Retired General Jim Mattis.

You need to listen to the words of one of Biden's speeches, then say how much your voting for him should make us all feel warm inside

I rest my case. :laughing0301:
Every time I read this person, an image pops in my head that describes his effect.
1704740280629.jpeg

But no one is 'conditioned' to see Trump as evil? It all only works one way? Everything bad said about Trump is the truth, and everything bad said about Biden is a lie?
By no means, but Trump has shot his own credibility, across the board, with his known documented actions, activities, words, lawsuits lost. Nobody can believe him on anything. Take rape allegations against him, for instance. His attitudes toward women are well known, even before that Access Hollywood tape. Yet, he claims to have respect for women. I don't call him a pedophile, though he might be. It is well documented, he would invite himself to walk through the dressing rooms of teenage beauty pageant he sponsored. He has admired Epstein, commenting favorably to on Epstein (his close friend at the time) having appreciation for liking them young. Now we are reading, on the documents Republicans wanted released, he had sex with young women at Epstein's place. True/False, who knows? As, he is not a credible consistent reporter on himself, and known actions and deeds conflict highly with the image he wishes he had, rather than the deceptive, untruthful image he has. We know he was accused of rape of an older female, also. We are aware he has been accused of rape and sexual activity most of us never engage in or have ever been accused of, much less paid off people to keep it private. This is a recurring thing with him, and it is documented. We are left not knowing if he is a rapist or not. Heck, Florida just kicked out the head of the Florida GOP on a rape allegation charge. The charge has not been proven in court, but it is known the head of the Florida GOP and his wife did threesomes (another kinky sex thing), not usually associated with morally upright married couples. Whatever, the truth is, the rape charge is enough for Florida to disapprove of his character, doubt his veracity and morality of actions, to the point of kicking out of his position at the top of their party. At the same time, with the same lack of credibility, 30-40% of national GOP embrace trump, with his better known checkered history. If you do not have personal credibility, you are unfit to be trusted in a leadership position, because if you would possibly lie or mislead in one major area of your life, you undoubtedly lie and mislead on others. Trump, as I have said, shot his own credibility in the ass, a long time ago.

By no means, but Trump has shot his own credibility, across the board, with his known documented actions, activities, words, lawsuits lost. Nobody can believe him on anything. Take rape allegations against him, for instance. His attitudes toward women are well known, even before that Access Hollywood tape. Yet, he claims to have respect for women. I don't call him a pedophile, though he might be. It is well documented, he would invite himself to walk through the dressing rooms of teenage beauty pageant he sponsored. He has admired Epstein, commenting favorably to on Epstein (his close friend at the time) having appreciation for liking them young. Now we are reading, on the documents Republicans wanted released, he had sex with young women at Epstein's place. True/False, who knows? As, he is not a credible consistent reporter on himself, and known actions and deeds conflict highly with the image he wishes he had, rather than the deceptive, untruthful image he has. We know he was accused of rape of an older female, also. We are aware he has been accused of rape and sexual activity most of us never engage in or have ever been accused of, much less paid off people to keep it private. This is a recurring thing with him, and it is documented. We are left not knowing if he is a rapist or not. Heck, Florida just kicked out the head of the Florida GOP on a rape allegation charge. The charge has not been proven in court, but it is known the head of the Florida GOP and his wife did threesomes (another kinky sex thing), not usually associated with morally upright married couples. Whatever, the truth is, the rape charge is enough for Florida to disapprove of his character, doubt his veracity and morality of actions, to the point of kicking out of his position at the top of their party. At the same time, with the same lack of credibility, 30-40% of national GOP embrace trump, with his better known checkered history. If you do not have personal credibility, you are unfit to be trusted in a leadership position, because if you would possibly lie or mislead in one major area of your life, you undoubtedly lie and mislead on others. Trump, as I have said, shot his own credibility in the ass, a long time ago.

TDS - you have it bad.

Tell me, do all of these characterizations only apply to Trump? What about any other prominent, rich politician or businessman that holds influence in the highest offices of the land? You have blinders on, just as they intended.

You don't believe Trump, you believe .... Joe Biden ....

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You don't have Trump Derangement Syndrome, you have you're a complete boob syndrome who loves racists who say stupid things like if you don't vote for my white ass you ain't black

You need to listen to the words of one of Biden's speeches, then say how much your voting for him should make us all feel warm inside
I do not care if you feel warm inside or not. I suggest you take every political speech, by any politician with a huge grain of salt, never hanging on their every word to support. It is much better to look at actions taken or not taken to form your opinions, not political speeches.

TDS - you have it bad.

Tell me, do all of these characterizations only apply to Trump? What about any other prominent, rich politician or businessman that holds influence in the highest offices of the land? You have blinders on, just as they intended.
When all else fails, accuse them of TDS. That mindset is the true Trump Derangement Syndrome.

You don't believe Trump, you believe .... Joe Biden ....

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You don't have Trump Derangement Syndrome, you have you're a complete boob syndrome who loves racists who say stupid things like if you don't vote for my white ass you ain't black
No. I don't even know you, and have never said that. Why? Are you black? Should I give a shit, if you are?

Because there is only one cult brownshirt.

Yeah I see you.

Give it a rest, you'll never influence anyone other than lowly leftist

In the meantime, study up on free will. That's what God gave us and you're abusing it
Evidently "independents" don't believe in God....wait, that's just like Dims!

Forum List

Back