So far the Trump administration reminds me of a bunch of teenagers

It's quite embarrassing that this nonsense stains the conservative movement. All the infighting and back stabbing.

So much of a distraction. It's like an episode of Housewives of LA or Jerry Springer.

Need new eye-glasses then...

The leftist tears, he can't be that bad.

The last pathetic year of the Hussein administration was more about pandering to ignorant teenage values when lefties thought that everything would be Kumbaya and pot would be growing in the midwest instead of corn and the world would love us because gosh damn, we love the rest of the world even when jihadists try to kill us. Barry Hussein was a freaking angry teenager who never had a freaking job and Americans suffered under his mania for eight years.

Scaramucci should be fir
ed immediately. Hello earth to Trump this is your "communications director" a guy that gifts a foul mouth tirade against your own cabinet to the press??? WTF

Goddamn I hate it when someone makes me agree with Karl Rove, this is a DUMB move by Trump.
I don't recall anyone in the press complaining about Obama's profanity laced tirades.

This morning while watching CBS This Morning, that kooky Obama lover Gayle King said "oh how jaring to hear that kind of language in the White House." LMFAO!!! The members of the elite media are such transparent hypocrites.

Obama went on ‘profanity-laced’ tirade against press: White House reporter

It's quite embarrassing that this nonsense stains the conservative movement. All the infighting and back stabbing.

So much of a distraction. It's like an episode of Housewives of LA or Jerry Springer.
Like VP Pence said, most of the time all the back stabbing in Washington is done behind a person's back, but with president Trump, he just lays it out there and speaks his mind. That's part of why I like him. He lets you know where he stands right up front instead of playing catty behind the back games.

Are you serious? Trump is the most dishonest guy in Washington and that is a fair claim....

Look at a few days ago about the LBGT Community:
Everything Donald Trump Has Said About the LGBTQ Community as President Announces Trans Military Ban

Healthcare: Isn't to cover everyone and be cheaper and better.... And what was actually introduced...

You are highly gullible if you consider Trump as honest..

Scaramucci should be fir
ed immediately. Hello earth to Trump this is your "communications director" a guy that gifts a foul mouth tirade against your own cabinet to the press??? WTF

Goddamn I hate it when someone makes me agree with Karl Rove, this is a DUMB move by Trump.
I don't recall anyone in the press complaining about Obama's profanity laced tirades.

This morning while watching CBS This Morning, that kooky Obama lover Gayle King said "oh how jaring to hear that kind of language in the White House." LMFAO!!! The members of the elite media are such transparent hypocrites.

Those are from one source and were off the record... I don't think the journalist knows what off the record means so I doubt I can trust her for actual truth...

Scaramucci should be fir

Those are from one source and were off the record... I don't think the journalist knows what off the record means so I doubt I can trust her for actual truth...
Well we all know...well let me re-state that...some of us know the elite 1% NYC/DC establishment media did all it could to cover up and hide any Obama missteps...conversely, they over expose any Trump missteps. Yet, many Americans still can see the purposeful distortions and propaganda.

Forum List

Back