So far the Trump administration reminds me of a bunch of teenagers

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
It's quite embarrassing that this nonsense stains the conservative movement. All the infighting and back stabbing.

So much of a distraction. It's like an episode of Housewives of LA or Jerry Springer.

It's quite embarrassing that this nonsense stains the conservative movement. All the infighting and back stabbing.

So much of a distraction. It's like an episode of Housewives of LA or Jerry Springer.
Like VP Pence said, most of the time all the back stabbing in Washington is done behind a person's back, but with president Trump, he just lays it out there and speaks his mind. That's part of why I like him. He lets you know where he stands right up front instead of playing catty behind the back games.

...you sound surprised.

What did you think you were going to get from the orange clown show? Thoughtful professionalism and dignity?

And he's likely to stab anyone who disappoints him, regardless how loyal they are.
More like a kindergarten bully than a teenager.

So! I see you want the old status quo of doing things, the way the swamp has always operated.

we have never had such a hilarious time in American politics. I for one have never laughed as much as I have these days...keep the comedy coming.

Scaramucci is perfect for Trump. The idiot massively leaked to a reporter about how fucked up the situation in the White House is, just because he wanted to complain about leaks. And then it became the headline story on Drudgereport.

A bunch of idiots chasing each other's tails. Country be damned.

"So much of a distraction. It's like an episode of Housewives of LA or Jerry Springer."

And this is why you love it secretly.

"So much of a distraction. It's like an episode of Housewives of LA or Jerry Springer."

I will admit it can be entertaining at times but in the end NOTHING good will come from all this infighting.

Scaramucci should be fired immediately. Hello earth to Trump this is your "communications director" a guy that gifts a foul mouth tirade against your own cabinet to the press??? WTF

Goddamn I hate it when someone makes me agree with Karl Rove, this is a DUMB move by Trump.

So! I see you want the old status quo of doing things, the way the swamp has always operated.

The status quo hasn't changed, and it's still a swamp. The only difference is Trump is splashing swamp water in people's face like an asshole.

I don't let my kids act like that, and I sure as hell don't want the leader of the free world acting like that. But I guess conservatives prefer Jerry Springer to a well functioning administration.

/----/ Our Trump teenagers are about 18 years older and more mature than the 1 year old spoiled man child Obama and his crew. So it's an improvement.

/---/ And Trump is 10 times better than Obozo and hildabeast combined. Suck on that.

/----/ Our Trump teenagers are about 18 years older and more mature than the 1 year old spoiled man child Obama and his crew. So it's an improvement.
^^^ The face of denial and projection

Forum List

Back