So explain....

it can be interpreted differently... what the law recognizes it to mean is what's pertinent.

those were the days...

when a well regulated militia was necessary to the security of a free state.
militia-muster.jpg

but what is necessary to the security of a free state nowadays...........?? :eusa_think:

Lol please try and explain what you think that phrase means

i've seen your posts regarding word derivation and the regulation of a clock.

which does not change my question as to what is necessary to the security of a free state NOWADAYS.
The same thing that has always been necessary. To maintain the ability of the citizenry; to overthrow the government, with force if neccesary; in order to assure that government remains subservient to the people. Not the other way around.

those were the days...

militia-muster.jpg

but what is necessary to the security of a free state nowadays...........?? :eusa_think:

which does not change my question as to what is necessary to the security of a free state NOWADAYS.
The same thing that has always been necessary. To maintain the ability of the citizenry; to overthrow the government, with force if neccesary; in order to assure that government remains subservient to the people. Not the other way around.

no, our democratic constitutional republic already assures that our government remains by the people for the people, complete with all legal remedies for redress of grievances that do not ever require taking up arms against our government...

time to retire your tinfoil hat, s0n. :itsok:

those were the days...

militia-muster.jpg

no, our democratic constitutional republic already assures that our government remains by the people for the people, complete with all legal remedies for redress of grievances that do not ever require taking up arms against our government...

Swing! And a miss... Try again.

those were the days...

militia-muster.jpg

Tell that to the Bundys who took up arms, took to the field, won, and then won in court too...

it can be interpreted differently... what the law recognizes it to mean is what's pertinent.
What does the law recognize it to mean?

as my dear friend rav would say, i'm not dancing like your research monkey.

still waiting for a convincing answer to my question.........

"why not amend the wording, complete with self-defense castle doctrine plus provisions for hunting and sport, preserving the right of the people to keep and bear arms for all lawful purposes, with permit levels for various scales of trained and certified ownership, including law enforcement."?

What does the law recognize it to mean?

as my dear friend rav would say, i'm not dancing like your research monkey.

still waiting for a convincing answer to my question.........

"why not amend the wording, complete with self-defense castle doctrine plus provisions for hunting and sport, preserving the right of the people to keep and bear arms for all lawful purposes, with permit levels for various scales of trained and certified ownership, including law enforcement."?
The Court HAS ruled that the 2nd Amendment is a personal right not related to membership in any organization.

why not petition our government to amend the 2nd amendment??
Why? It recognizes your right to defend yourself. EVERY living being has that right. Why do you deny us that?

i noticed you cherry picked one sentence of many in my post. derrrp :itsok:

people get infracted for doing that FYI
No they don't crybaby.

i've been infracted for doing that, so wrong again...

ftr i had done it as a joke ^ as opposed to such a dishonest manner as that poster did. ^

i could report it, like some cry baby reported me, but i'd rather just point it out openly to highlight their blatant dishonesty.

BTW your op is crying about "punishment" speaking of cry babies. :laugh:

Why? It recognizes your right to defend yourself. EVERY living being has that right. Why do you deny us that?

i noticed you cherry picked one sentence of many in my post. derrrp :itsok:

people get infracted for doing that FYI
No they don't crybaby.

i've been infracted for doing that, so wrong again...

ftr i had done it as a joke ^ as opposed to such a dishonest manner as that poster did. ^

i could report it, like some cry baby reported me, but i'd rather just point it out openly to highlight their blatant dishonesty.

BTW your op is crying about "punishment" speaking of cry babies. :laugh:
One is free to quote as they see fit the rule is you can not change what you quote. And that did not happen so cry all you want.

One is free to quote as they see fit the rule is you can not change what you quote. And that did not happen so cry all you want.
Thank you. She makes no sense. I quoted and responded to the portion I disagreed with the most. It's being EFFICIENT. I did not change her words.

Thank you. She makes no sense. I quoted and responded to the portion I disagreed with the most. It's being EFFICIENT. I did not change her words.

no, your post dishonestly leaves out the part of my post where i specifically addressed and acknowledged the right to defend yourself.

:eusa_liar:

weapons of war in the hands of violent extremists, of any stripe, is terrifying.

who is "punished" by laws that keep weapons of war out of the hands of terrorists??

if you think the answer is you... please explain how??

doesn't "the security of a free state" also provide the right to not be terrorized?
A semi automatic is not a weapon of war.

Gun Control Is as Old as the Old West
Contrary to the popular imagination, bearing arms on the frontier was a heavily regulated business

Gun Control Is as Old as the Old West | History | Smithsonian
No firearms were banned they simply had to check them while in town. But then that does not fit with your narrative does it?

what narrative is that? :laugh:
You want to ban firearms you don't care that it won't work you just want it.

Forum List

Back