So EXCITING! This is going to work out even better than the Trump Tax Cuts, Carrier and Trump Care!

Even if the left wing claims are correct, 2.8% of Americans receiving a tax break is 2.8% more than during Hussein's stagnant economic administration. President Trump has already done what no other president has done for 65 years and that is to bring N.K. to the negotiation table and getting China aboard with pressure on N.K. (they were shooting at us 65 years ago during another failed democrat administration) not to mention the release of three Americans held by N.K. The problem is that the petulant childish left refuses to acknowledge the successes because they hate the president.

"I hope there is a recession"....Democrat activist and sometimes comedian Bill Maher

Dems told us that nothing stimulates the economy like unemployment checks. You can't take them seriously. Once we get blockchain voting even the Los Angeles Mayor race will be competitive.
Dems told us that nothing stimulates the economy like unemployment checks.

Nothing? Is that what they said? I don't remember that.

But I do remember the economy that Bush and the GOP handed Obama.

And I remember the economy Obama handed Trump.

Which one was better?

"Economists agree that unemployment benefits remain one of the best ways to grow the economy in a very immediate way," House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (R-Calif.) - Dec 2013

After 4 years of Obama's great economy!

Pelosi: Extending Unemployment 'One of Best Ways to Grow the Economy'
The quote was: nothing stimulates the economy like unemployment checks.

That's the quote I want to see. So let's see it.
/----/ How many times does the proof have to be posted to get you to STFU?
Pelosi: Extending Unemployment 'One of Best Ways to Grow the economy...
https://www.cnsnews.com/.../pelosi-extending-unemployment-one-best-ways-grow-ec...
Dec 6, 2013 - "Economists agree that unemployment benefits remain one of the best ways to grow the economy in a very immediate way," House Minority ...
You visited this page on 6/12/18.

Pelosi: Unemployment Benefits Biggest Stimulus for Economy
https://www.dailysignal.com/.../pelosi-unemployment-benefits-biggest-stimulus-for-ec...
Jul 7, 2010 - Let me say that unemployment insurance… is one of the biggest stimuluses (sic) to our economy. Economists will tell you, this money is spent ...
This was the quote: nothing stimulates the economy like unemployment checks.

I don't see "one of the best". Do you? What I see is: nothing stimulates the economy like unemployment checks. Only one thing. Not "one of the best". Ergo, you lied.

Dems told us that nothing stimulates the economy like unemployment checks. You can't take them seriously. Once we get blockchain voting even the Los Angeles Mayor race will be competitive.

Which one was better?

"Economists agree that unemployment benefits remain one of the best ways to grow the economy in a very immediate way," House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (R-Calif.) - Dec 2013

https://www.cnsnews.com/.../pelosi-extending-unemployment-one-best-ways-grow-ec...
Dec 6, 2013 - "Economists agree that unemployment benefits remain one of the best ways to grow the economy in a very immediate way," House Minority ...

https://www.dailysignal.com/.../pelosi-unemployment-benefits-biggest-stimulus-for-ec...
Jul 7, 2010 - Let me say that unemployment insurance… is one of the biggest stimuluses (sic) to our economy. Economists will tell you, this money is spent ...

I don't see "one of the best". Do you? What I see is: nothing stimulates the economy like unemployment checks. Only one thing. Not "one of the best". Ergo, you lied.
/----/ Oh now you're splitting hairs. How's this you imbecile:
Lawmaker claims unemployment benefits boost economic growth ...
www.politifact.com/...o.../lawmaker-claims-unemployment-benefits-boost-econom/
Jul 27, 2010 - Extending aid to the unemployed is not only the "right" thing to do, it is also one of the best ways to stimulate economic growth. That, at least, is ...

Which one was better?

Jul 27, 2010 - Extending aid to the unemployed is not only the "right" thing to do, it is also one of the best ways to stimulate economic growth. That, at least, is ...
ONE of the best is not THE BEST. Is English your second language?

ONE of the best is not THE BEST. Is English your second language?
/----/ BWHAHAHAHAHAHAH Yeah sure Spanky.
are you a moron.gif

These posts do breath a little life into the far extreme right who are probably all collecting ssi or social security. They probably haven't figured out that their own party will be pulling the plug on that freebie soon.
Social Security isn't a freebie you libratard moron. ... :cuckoo:

Money is taken from your pay at work, and then given back you in small increments beginning at age 62 or later. .... :cool:

Last edited:
I got four winners and an informative on the first post alone. Why? Because I posted facts. Facts. You know, bits of information that people can learn from. Except Republicans. For some reason, facts freak them out.

Which one was better?

Paying people not to work.

Sure boosts unemployment numbers and democrat voter rolls. As usaul buying the votes and futures of the underprivileged. Good that they are escaping the plantation.

These posts do breath a little life into the far extreme right who are probably all collecting ssi or social security. They probably haven't figured out that their own party will be pulling the plug on that freebie soon.

Money is taken from your pay at work, and then given back you in small increments beginning at age 62 or later. .... :cool:
Do you think that will stop Republicans from at least trying to slash what those people earned?

Remember, Trump conned retirees with his Trump University Scam.

It is incredibly funny how year after year people post like social security is a freebie. I guess only freebie getters can possibly think like that

Oh, and the tariffs. Trump's agricultural base is going to love those.

Forum List

Back