So Conservatives: Which one would you choose if it were election DAY: Trump or DeSantis?

Conservatives: Which one would you choose if it were voting day: Trump or DeSantis?

• (when the others running get a big % I will list them)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022
So Conservatives: Which one would you choose if it were voting day: Trump or DeSantis?

DAY is in all caps because there should only be ONE flippin day to vote...

Oh, sorry, I forgot to have as an option:

UNDECIDED but since I have to vote on this one day..... T or D?

I chose as I did because... I still don't know what the truth is about one of these candidate's (probable- candidate's) voting history RE taxes... kind of concerned.

So Conservatives: Which one would you choose if it were voting day: Trump or DeSantis?

DAY is in all caps because there should only be ONE flippin day to vote...

Oh, sorry, I forgot to have as an option:

UNDECIDED but since I have to vote on this one day..... T or D?
Neither. Surely you guys will find somebody worth a crap. Neither of those two are. Luckily you still have plenty of time.

Even though I'm a fan of Trump and thought he did a wonderful job as president, I believe it's time he should stop thinking about running again. I don't really like DeSantis a whole lot, but he's the better choice. I hope the Republicans come up with a more viable candidate for president.

The best President of modern times running against the best governor in the country.

Kinda hard to decide, isn't it?
yes, it is. But apparently DeSantis voted, while in Congress, to increase taxes on the middle class. I have not verified this... don't automatically believe campaign ads for obvious reasons (so I am checking this out)

DeSantis could very well end up a RINO doing Soros bidding, just like McCain and Romney. He is DeSantis first. Let's put America first. Put us first for a change. Trump has a proven economic record, and we as a nation prospered under him. Let's do that again...
yes, there is a temptation to go with the tried and true (for us logical people anyhow)

So... I guess we can agree that it is too soon to decide?

Even though I'm a fan of Trump and thought he did a wonderful job as president, I believe it's time he should stop thinking about running again. I don't really like DeSantis a whole lot, but he's the better choice. I hope the Republicans come up with a more viable candidate for president.
why is D better than T?

I am still trying to gather info

Forum List

Back