So after this is collusion now off the table to try to impeach Trump by?

We have to wait and see the findings of the investigation duh. Only Foxbots and Rush dupes don't have to wait LOL

Yea but Franco we are talking collusion here in my thread , what Hillary and the Trump camp did now appears to me the exact same thing.
I think not, as the man who made the dossier is a private citizen. That is not the same as collusion with a foreign government.

A private citizen of a different country..

No ?
Correct, and not illegal. There is a distinction between private citizens geting paid for work and collusion with institutions of foreign government to gain advantage. Like, government lobbyist lawyers paid by the Kremlin to try to gain a "quid pro quo" to weaken or repeal the Magnitsky Act.

Well I have to give you credit for that one you have been reading up.on it.
Curiosity is good.....

doubtful

I'd like to see it run it's course, for all concerned

It looks to me like a stalemate now..if it runs it's full course it will take decades to untangle the entire web it appears
We have to wait and see the findings of the investigation duh. Only Foxbots and Rush dupes don't have to wait LOL

Yea but Franco we are talking collusion here in my thread , what Hillary and the Trump camp did now appears to me the exact same thing.
I think not, as the man who made the dossier is a private citizen. That is not the same as collusion with a foreign government.

A private citizen of a different country..

No ?
As a respected British agent is a fact-finding mission. What the Russians did to Hillary was a fake news character assassination Bonanza.

Forum List

Back