So after this is collusion now off the table to try to impeach Trump by?

Just curious asked the question in another thread about the Hillary new fiasco ..no replys..

"What now?"

They will complete their investigation, and depose Trump. He will then purjer himself like he's trying to set a world record.

We are talking collusion here not what he did when he was 7 years old.
No, you asked what would happen if no collusion were found. So my post is on topic. Maybe you chose the wrong thread title?

How is it not collusion?

Because it's not collusion.

Duh.

The DNC paid an oppo research group, who paid a British guy, who talked to some Russians, among many other people.

How in your sick mind is that collusion?

Did Trump fund wiki to hack? Did Trump Jr pay for the dirt on Hillary?

If the DNC had knowingly paid off Russian government agents in some way for illegal favors in return, that would be collusion. They didn't. The Trumps did.

You have proof that Trump did?

Link please

Just curious asked the question in another thread about the Hillary new fiasco ..no replys..

"What now?"

They will complete their investigation, and depose Trump. He will then purjer himself like he's trying to set a world record.

No, you asked what would happen if no collusion were found. So my post is on topic. Maybe you chose the wrong thread title?

Huh what post did you make on topic? (Missed that one arguing on two other sites at the same time )

"What now?"

Huh what post did you make on topic? (Missed that one arguing on two other sites at the same time )
The post you quoted and to which you replied. It was literally a direct answer to the question in the thread title.

"What now?"

The post you quoted and to which you replied. It was literally a direct answer to the question in the thread title.

No you said

What now?"

Well of course if you get Trump up on the stand and ask him any question he will commit perjury ..

On a side note is " purjer" even a word? ( i could care less i knew what you meant, but when I googled it , came up empty)

"What now?"

No you said

What now?"

Well of course if you get Trump up on the stand and ask him any question he will commit perjury ..

On a side note is " purjer" even a word? ( i could care less i knew what you meant, but when I googled it , came up empty)
No, that was a typo. I corrected it .

doubtful

I'd like to see it run it's course, for all concerned

It looks to me like a stalemate now..if it runs it's full course it will take decades to untangle the entire web it appears
We have to wait and see the findings of the investigation duh. Only Foxbots and Rush dupes don't have to wait LOL

"What now?"

No you said

What now?"

I see your point, and I misread the thread title.

No you said

What now?"

What's the correct spelling, now I am interested..

No you said

What now?"

What's the correct spelling, now I am interested..
"Perjure"

doubtful

It looks to me like a stalemate now..if it runs it's full course it will take decades to untangle the entire web it appears
We have to wait and see the findings of the investigation duh. Only Foxbots and Rush dupes don't have to wait LOL

Yea but Franco we are talking collusion here in my thread , what Hillary and the Trump camp did now appears to me the exact same thing.

doubtful

Yea but Franco we are talking collusion here in my thread , what Hillary and the Trump camp did now appears to me the exact same thing.
I think not, as the man who made the dossier is a private citizen. That is not the same as collusion with a foreign government.

So far, the only person to NOT collude with Russia is Trump. obama was waist deep in the Uranium One deal. An FBI informant will testify before Congress on what obama did.

FBI informant in Obama-era Russian nuclear bribery cleared to testify before Congress

To clarify just how bad this is. The Department of Justice cleared an undercover FBI informant to testify before congress on the FBI's activities on behalf of Russia and the Clinton Foundation.

But last week a series of stories published in The Hill disclosed that before those decisions were made, the FBI had gathered extensive evidence that Mikerin, Tenex’s chief executive inside the United States, was directing a massive bribery scheme, compromising an American trucking company that shipped uranium for Russia.

The evidence was first gathered in 2009, but charges weren’t brought until 2014. Mikerin pleaded guilt a year later to a money laundering charge and is currently in prison.

But key members of Congress said they weren’t alerted to the case at the time and are now deeply concerned the Obama administration had a good security reason not to approve the deals given that corruption was uncovered.

California Rep. Dana Rohrabacher and Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul both know Julian Assange wants to work a deal by disclosing to President Trump the individual who gave Wikileaks the DNC emails. As the democrats and their MSM implode, it is not necessary, but that would be the icing on the cake, the cherry on the banana split, etc. if the deal is made.

doubtful

I think not, as the man who made the dossier is a private citizen. That is not the same as collusion with a foreign government.

A private citizen of a different country..

No ?

California Rep. Dana Rohrabacher and Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul both know Julian Assange wants to work a deal by disclosing to President Trump the individual who gave Wikileaks the DNC emails. As the democrats and their MSM implode, it is not necessary, but that would be the icing on the cake, the cherry on the banana split, etc. if the deal is made.
What? That makes no sense. He can publicly release that info anytime he likes. Unfortunately for your hypothesis and for Asssange, it seems we already know where he got them.

doubtful

No ?
Correct, and not illegal. There is a distinction between private citizens geting paid for work and collusion with institutions of foreign government to gain advantage. Like, government lobbyist lawyers paid by the Kremlin to try to gain a "quid pro quo" to weaken or repeal the Magnitsky Act.

No ?
Correct, and not illegal. There is a distinction between private citizens geting paid for work and collusion with institutions of foreign government to gain advantage. Like, government lobbyist lawyers paid by the Kremlin to try to gain a "quid pro quo" to weaken or repeal the Magnitsky Act.

Well I have to give you credit for that one you have been reading up.on it.

Forum List

Back