So A Black Homosexual Obama Supporter Kills Two Innocent Coworkers, And Media Acts Subdued

It is a *facepalm moment that this murderer was gay....but since I never knew him, I'll pass on feeling responsible.

Of course you don't feel responsible.

But of course you feel the right is responsible when the shoe is on the other foot.

This is textbook hypocrisy.

You are the hypocrite. You didn't start a thread of this nature when the white conservative shot up the black church because he was inspired by white conservatives.

white teenybopper....you put so much credence in what an adolescent says...What if a white teenybopper said he wanted to close the border and enforce our immigration laws? Then you'd be giggling and tee heeing about how unsophisticated and immature he was..we got your number...

It is what it is.

Dylan Roof wasn't so clear cut a rightwinger. He was indeed a racist. But can you say that he represents Southern Pride? No.

Does this latest killer represent Obama? No. However, he represents a symptom of Obama policies.

Dylann Roof was inspired by the Council of Conservative Citizens, a Southern Pride group. He said so.

Yabut you really cant be sure...:rolleyes:

23 pages he sent to the media tells me so. It was Crystal clear what motivation he was using.

Any nugget would be enough to confirm your perceived burden of whiteness. I mean, shit, I bet the fax was on white paper! PROOF!

Dylan Roof tho....you need a complete character profile and still say you're not sure. Aint that convenient?

Dylan says he wants to start a race war then shoots and kills several strangers in a church

This guy says he wants to start a race war then shoots and kills the 2 co-workers he has beef with.

Your response: Thats the same thing except that black guy clearly hates all whites...not sure about Roof tho

who cares what a deranged teenybopper "says" in the first place..? getting bad when THAT is your ace in the hole...

How about what that guy did?

It is a *facepalm moment that this murderer was gay....but since I never knew him, I'll pass on feeling responsible.

But of course you feel the right is responsible when the shoe is on the other foot.

You are the hypocrite. You didn't start a thread of this nature when the white conservative shot up the black church because he was inspired by white conservatives.

white teenybopper....you put so much credence in what an adolescent says...What if a white teenybopper said he wanted to close the border and enforce our immigration laws? Then you'd be giggling and tee heeing about how unsophisticated and immature he was..we got your number...

What about what he did? Does that count? Funny, this is the only case where motivations (or the M.O.) does NOT matter

Dylann Roof was inspired by the Council of Conservative Citizens, a Southern Pride group. He said so.

23 pages he sent to the media tells me so. It was Crystal clear what motivation he was using.

Any nugget would be enough to confirm your perceived burden of whiteness. I mean, shit, I bet the fax was on white paper! PROOF!

Dylan Roof tho....you need a complete character profile and still say you're not sure. Aint that convenient?

Dylan says he wants to start a race war then shoots and kills several strangers in a church

This guy says he wants to start a race war then shoots and kills the 2 co-workers he has beef with.

Your response: Thats the same thing except that black guy clearly hates all whites...not sure about Roof tho

who cares what a deranged teenybopper "says" in the first place..? getting bad when THAT is your ace in the hole...

What about it? What's your point?

You're lost. Try responding to what is said in posts.

What about it? What's your point?

My point is you seem to want to dismiss the motivations of someone who shot 9 strangers because he was white. But change your tune when its a black dude out of fairness and stuff

All crime is a hate crime to me....murder is murder....this man appears to be full of hatred.
He is the perfect definition of "Going Postal"....

Did he kill these coworkers simply because they were white? Did he kill them simply because they were 'straight'? or Did he kill them due to jealousy?

Reading his reviews etc, he was simply a nonperformer, a complainer, unable to take constructive criticism of his work, and had a chip on his shoulder the size of a gorilla from what i could discern.

what took him so long to 'lose it'? he was fired in 2013, over 2 years ago....his wearing an Obama pin incident was back in 2012, over 3 years ago, his attempted law suit, a year ago...?

Did he get his gun legally? Did he buy it after he was fired? He was OBVIOUSLY mentally unstable and should not have owned a gun.... llol How's that for changing the topic? :rofl:

One thing that really bothers me, is that he video taped his murdering and it was on the net in seconds, and around the world in minutes... is this going to be the NEW thing for these crazy murderers?

The chain of events that led to this latest act of violence are pretty clear cut. Vester Flanagan was a poster-boy Obama supporter turned murderer who was a self-described human powderkeg. He was reprimanded for wearing an Obama sticker while reporting on voters standing in line, something he must have felt was unfair. He was even headed to Washington after the shooting hoping to shake Obama's hand. To top it off, he said Dillon Roof set him on this course. Dillon Roof killed 9 black church members in North Carolina earlier this year. Roof was said to have been set off from watching the Baltimore and Ferguson riots.

I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so.

Vester Flanagan's reprimand for Obama badge as he reported elections

2BAE910600000578-3211803-image-a-74_1440612735158.jpg

After the church killings activists have been busy going around the country trying to tear down objects, monuments, flags, anything that they feel symbolizes racism. This nut felt that a strategically placed watermelon was racist.

Point being, if racism is on your mind, anything can seem racist.

The mainstreamers attempted to avoid the race of this attacker, (some here said he was only half black) even found it difficult to mention that he was openly gay. This morning Fox & Friends reported that he was planning on driving to Washington to get a handshake from President Obama after murdering what he thought were two white racists homophobic co-workers. That's why he was apprehended over 200 miles from the crime scene.

I expect to hear plenty of static over this reporting.

You see skin color and sexual orientation.... nothing else.

The world sees (the normal people in the world) see his mental state.

You are a fail.

Seemed to be the lead story on all the newscasts...hardly subdued

Would you feel better if I posted some more gun control threads?
The story leads because it bleeds......but the facts of the event are being subdued. Eventually they will all come out, and then all of you on the left will say "See, see......, you're claims proved untrue".

I expect that the left won't be getting a push for more gun control off of this, so they will predictably move on the next crisis. You just hope another unarmed black kid gets shot soon.

What do you think the angle of the story should be?

He is black? gay? mentally ill? racist? workplace violence?

Where do you want your outrage directed?

How about a GIGANTIC chip on the shoulder?

Seemed to be the lead story on all the newscasts...hardly subdued

Would you feel better if I posted some more gun control threads?
The story leads because it bleeds......but the facts of the event are being subdued. Eventually they will all come out, and then all of you on the left will say "See, see......, you're claims proved untrue".

I expect that the left won't be getting a push for more gun control off of this, so they will predictably move on the next crisis. You just hope another unarmed black kid gets shot soon.

What do you think the angle of the story should be?

He is black? gay? mentally ill? racist? workplace violence?

Where do you want your outrage directed?

How about a GIGANTIC chip on the shoulder?

Agree...and borderline crazy

The RWnuts hysterically demanded that the Dylan Roof shooting not be labeled as domestic rightwing racist terrorism.

Now you nuts are going to hysterically demand this incident be deemed anti-white terrorism?

lol, what an unsurprising series of events.
It is what it is.

Dylan Roof wasn't so clear cut a rightwinger. He was indeed a racist. But can you say that he represents Southern Pride? No.

Does this latest killer represent Obama? No. However, he represents a symptom of Obama policies.

The difference is with the White guy.....he obviously represents all Republicans, Tea Party enthusiasts, or just white people in general. We must then remove every cotton-picking symbolic representation that exists on the planet that liberals think represents racism, up to and including the Stars & Stripes. But this guy is a lone gunman.....who regardless what he clearly layed out were his motivations, doesn't represent anything.......according to two-faced progressives/liberals/Obama supporters.

The chain of events that led to this latest act of violence are pretty clear cut. Vester Flanagan was a poster-boy Obama supporter turned murderer who was a self-described human powderkeg. He was reprimanded for wearing an Obama sticker while reporting on voters standing in line, something he must have felt was unfair. He was even headed to Washington after the shooting hoping to shake Obama's hand. To top it off, he said Dillon Roof set him on this course. Dillon Roof killed 9 black church members in North Carolina earlier this year. Roof was said to have been set off from watching the Baltimore and Ferguson riots.

After the church killings activists have been busy going around the country trying to tear down objects, monuments, flags, anything that they feel symbolizes racism. This nut felt that a strategically placed watermelon was racist.

The mainstreamers attempted to avoid the race of this attacker, (some here said he was only half black) even found it difficult to mention that he was openly gay. This morning Fox & Friends reported that he was planning on driving to Washington to get a handshake from President Obama after murdering what he thought were two white racists homophobic co-workers. That's why he was apprehended over 200 miles from the crime scene.

Muddy, I don't know what "news" you listen too but the archliberal CBS morning show was on this for like ten damn minutes...

Muddy, I don't know what "news" you listen too but the archliberal CBS morning show was on this for like ten damn minutes...

OMG!!!

Ten whole minutes!!!

OMG!!!

Ten whole minutes!!!
You'd demand the entire hour, as this is your only interest.

Do white lives matter? Not to dumb white Communists/Progressives and racist African Americans. It's appalling Outlets like CNN and NBC have refused to acknowledge it was a brutal racially motivated slaughter. They've described it as everything but that. If it were the reverse, would they have the same approach? Obviously the answer is no.

In loony White Communist/Progressive world, only White on Black crime sells. They completely ignore the rampant Black on White crime in America. Black on White crime vastly exceeds White on Black crime. The Communist/Progressive Media is a sad joke at this point.

Do white lives matter? Not to dumb white Communists/Progressives and racist African Americans. It's appalling Outlets like CNN and NBC have refused to acknowledge it was a brutal racially motivated slaughter. They've described it as everything but that. If it were the reverse, would they have the same approach? Obviously the answer is no.

In loony White Communist/Progressive world, only White on Black crime sells. They completely ignore the rampant Black on White crime in America. Black on White crime vastly exceeds White on Black crime. The Communist/Progressive Media is a sad joke at this point.

Thank you for reminding your fellow bigots who the REAL victims are. Got any examples of cops shooting unarmed white people in the back too? TIA.

Thank you for reminding your fellow bigots who the REAL victims are. Got any examples of cops shooting unarmed white people in the back too? TIA.

Cops shoot white people all the time. It just doesn't make the Communist/Progressive news much. That's why people like you think it doesn't happen. We're living in a Police State now. More Police violence against all races is inevitable. But that's another discussion for another time.

You guys continue to conveniently ignore the fact Black on White crime does vastly exceed White on Black crime. For the population percentages, the Black on White crime rate really is shocking. Until you guys start disusing that openly & honestly, i'll continue to consider you guys shallow disingenuous Race-Baiters.

Cops shoot white people all the time. It just doesn't make the Communist/Progressive news much. That's why people like you think it doesn't happen. We're living in a Police State now. More Police violence against all races is inevitable. But that's another discussion for another time.

You guys continue to conveniently ignore the fact Black on White crime does vastly exceed White on Black crime. For the population percentages, the Black on White crime rate really is shocking. Until you guys start disusing that openly & honestly, i'll continue to consider you guys shallow disingenuous Race-Baiters.
Disingenuous?
Had you come back with actual facts and figures demonstrating cops shooting white people ANYWHERE near the proportion of the reverse, YOUR honestly wouldn't be in question.

See, when you lead with your bigotry as a righteous stance, you demonstrate not just your racist views but your inability to understand both what racism is, but especially the harm racist views damage our culture and cause the results you abhor.

Competition is tough, but the thread title could be in line to win the most inaccurate and misleading thread title of the week.

It is what it is.

The difference is with the White guy.....he obviously represents all Republicans, Tea Party enthusiasts, or just white people in general. We must then remove every cotton-picking symbolic representation that exists on the planet that liberals think represents racism, up to and including the Stars & Stripes. But this guy is a lone gunman.....who regardless what he clearly layed out were his motivations, doesn't represent anything.......according to two-faced progressives/liberals/Obama supporters.
No he does not....why do you keep pushing that he does?

Forum List

Back