Vester Flanagan's reprimanded for wearing an Obama badge to report on elections

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
EXCLUSIVE: 'He was the human tape recorder': How TV murderer was criticized by bosses for appalling journalistic standards and reprimanded for wearing an Obama badge to report on elections
  • Vester Flanagan's appalling track record as a reporter brought to light in court papers relating to his bid to sue WDBJ for wrongful termination
  • Flanagan scored 1 out of 5 in series of categories in performance review and was told his reports were confusing and 'lean on facts'
  • One document called him 'the human tape recorder' for never challenging press releases or interviewees
  • Flanagan told the judge he wanted a jury made up solely of African American women, and FBI and Department of Justice investigations
  • Case was dismissed after CBS affiliate in Moneta, VA, issued detailed rebuttal

Warped TV reporter Vester Lee Flanagan exasperated bosses with his 'stiff and nervous' delivery, his inability to use a teleprompter - and by wearing a President Obama badge during an election report, Daily Mail Online can reveal.

Management at WDBJ dubbed the failed newsman the 'human tape recorder' because he frequently parroted what interviewees had told him rather than doing his own journalism.

Flanagan, 41, clashed repeatedly with photojournalists, belittling them in public and intimidating them with his violent temper, according to internal reports.

He was also censured for wearing an Obama sticker while recording a segment at a polling booth during the 2012 US Presidential Election - a clear breach of journalistic impartiality.

The complaints are outlined in court papers seen by Daily Mail Online that include a scathing performance review carried out prior to his termination in Feb 2013.

Read more: Vester Flanagan's reprimand for Obama badge as he reported elections
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

What a disaster liberals are. What a fucking disaster.

Do you know I was reading another thread and the left are so dumb that they think hillary is actually more qualified to run this country than Trump?

Yes, they are that ridiculous.

You know what, this is a guy who had problems, and apparently, employers were unable to do much about him. When he got fired from his first news gig, he should have never gotten another.

Maybe it was affirmative action, or maybe this station just had a really sucky HR department.

It is kind of pathetic trying to watch the left conflate this guy into anything but "that crazy co-worker who went postal one day."

You know what, this is a guy who had problems, and apparently, employers were unable to do much about him. When he got fired from his first news gig, he should have never gotten another.

Maybe it was affirmative action, or maybe this station just had a really sucky HR department.

It is kind of pathetic trying to watch the left conflate this guy into anything but "that crazy co-worker who went postal one day."
Yeah, he was crazy...

He was a Democrat

You mean like white shooters that are crazy and just go postal one day? Bbbut that's different right? You're nothing but a hypocritical mouth piece

You mean like white shooters that are crazy and just go postal one day? Bbbut that's different right? You're nothing but a hypocritical mouth piece

Fat Irish Sow, the only thing I say when ANYONE goes postal is "Why was this person able to get a gun in the first place?" Because you always find that there were things that should have disqualified them.

Dylann Roof had drug and stalking convictions and was a screaming racist, and he was able to get a gun.

James Holmes was a schizophrenic who thought he was The Joker from the Batman movies, and he was able to get a gun.

Cho from VA Tech was so deranged that they had to privately tutor him because he was creeping out his fellow students. And he was able to get a gun.

This Vestor character obviously had a lot of issues... and he was able to get a gun.

Yeah, so my position is pretty consistantly, actually. Why do we make guns so easy to get in this country that crazy people can get them?

Fat Irish Sow, the only thing I say when ANYONE goes postal is "Why was this person able to get a gun in the first place?" Because you always find that there were things that should have disqualified them.

Dylann Roof had drug and stalking convictions and was a screaming racist, and he was able to get a gun.

James Holmes was a schizophrenic who thought he was The Joker from the Batman movies, and he was able to get a gun.

Cho from VA Tech was so deranged that they had to privately tutor him because he was creeping out his fellow students. And he was able to get a gun.

This Vestor character obviously had a lot of issues... and he was able to get a gun.

Yeah, so my position is pretty consistantly, actually. Why do we make guns so easy to get in this country that crazy people can get them?

You lied, end of discussion you crazy old fool. THIS is why you are not taken serious and trust me nobody takes you serious you decrepit old fuck

All of them got a gun in violation of US law.

See how well gun control laws work?

Old man Joey is just another confused Left Tard spewing the leftist agenda and talking points. A homo Obama supporter guns down two white people and it's "a crazy person that went postal" a kid shoots up a black church and it's racism due to a flag and all guns and confederate flags MUST BE BANNED!!!!! You can't make this type of hypocrisy up, only old fools like Joey can possibly be this stupid

[Q

That's a god damn lie

Using your imaginary sky pixie's name in vain? That's not very Christian of you.

You lied, end of discussion you crazy old fool. THIS is why you are not taken serious and trust me nobody takes you serious you decrepit old fuck

Yes, but I am still enjoying the space I occupy in your head.

Sorry, snookums, the only think I talk about after mass shootings is why we allow crazy people to buy guns. Its' a pretty consistent position.

Uh, no, All of them bought guns legally from licensed dealers. That's my point. Because we make it harder to get a job or a credit card than we do to get a gun.

Vester couldn't hold down a job, but he could certainly get a gun. This morning, two of his co-workers are dead because of it.

Old man Joey is just another confused Left Tard spewing the leftist agenda and talking points. A homo Obama supporter guns down two white people and it's "a crazy person that went postal" a kid shoots up a black church and it's racism due to a flag and all guns and confederate flags MUST BE BANNED!!!!! You can't make this type of hypocrisy up, only old fools like Joey can possibly be this stupid

Except I didn't really say the Confederate Flag should be banned because Dylann Roof had one.

I said it should be banned because it celebrates racism and treason.

Oh, yeah, and Crazy People shouldn't be allowed to buy guns. But don't expect us to change that any time soon, because, "Founding Fathers" or something.

Forum List

Back