So A Black Homosexual Obama Supporter Kills Two Innocent Coworkers, And Media Acts Subdued

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
The chain of events that led to this latest act of violence are pretty clear cut. Vester Flanagan was a poster-boy Obama supporter turned murderer who was a self-described human powderkeg. He was reprimanded for wearing an Obama sticker while reporting on voters standing in line, something he must have felt was unfair. He was even headed to Washington after the shooting hoping to shake Obama's hand. To top it off, he said Dillon Roof set him on this course. Dillon Roof killed 9 black church members in North Carolina earlier this year. Roof was said to have been set off from watching the Baltimore and Ferguson riots.

I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so.

Vester Flanagan's reprimand for Obama badge as he reported elections

2BAE910600000578-3211803-image-a-74_1440612735158.jpg

After the church killings activists have been busy going around the country trying to tear down objects, monuments, flags, anything that they feel symbolizes racism. This nut felt that a strategically placed watermelon was racist.

Point being, if racism is on your mind, anything can seem racist.

The mainstreamers attempted to avoid the race of this attacker, (some here said he was only half black) even found it difficult to mention that he was openly gay. This morning Fox & Friends reported that he was planning on driving to Washington to get a handshake from President Obama after murdering what he thought were two white racists homophobic co-workers. That's why he was apprehended over 200 miles from the crime scene.

I expect to hear plenty of static over this reporting.

Last edited:
Seemed to be the lead story on all the newscasts...hardly subdued

Would you feel better if I posted some more gun control threads?

The RWnuts hysterically demanded that the Dylan Roof shooting not be labeled as domestic rightwing racist terrorism.

Now you nuts are going to hysterically demand this incident be deemed anti-white terrorism?

lol, what an unsurprising series of events.
That was probably because Roof was an Obama supporter, and voted for him in 2012.

And hell no, the RW won't claim your criminal Hillary either!

The RWnuts hysterically demanded that the Dylan Roof shooting not be labeled as domestic rightwing racist terrorism.

Now you nuts are going to hysterically demand this incident be deemed anti-white terrorism?

It is what it is.

Dylan Roof wasn't so clear cut a rightwinger. He was indeed a racist. But can you say that he represents Southern Pride? No.

Does this latest killer represent Obama? No. However, he represents a symptom of Obama policies.

It is what it is.

Dylan Roof wasn't so clear cut a rightwinger. He was indeed a racist. But can you say that he represents Southern Pride? No.

Does this latest killer represent Obama? No. However, he represents a symptom of Obama policies.
I am sure his angst was over the president and not seeking revenge at the news team.....:cuckoo:

The story leads because it bleeds......but the facts of the event are being subdued. Eventually they will all come out, and then all of you on the left will say "See, see......, you're claims proved untrue".

I expect that the left won't be getting a push for more gun control off of this, so they will predictably move on the next crisis. You just hope another unarmed black kid gets shot soon.

It is what it is.

Dylann Roof was inspired by the Council of Conservative Citizens, a Southern Pride group. He said so.

The story leads because it bleeds......but the facts of the event are being subdued. Eventually they will all come out, and then all of you on the left will say "See, see......, you're claims proved untrue".

I expect that the left won't be getting a push for more gun control off of this, so they will predictably move on the next crisis. You just hope another unarmed black kid gets shot soon.

What do you think the angle of the story should be?

He is black? gay? mentally ill? racist? workplace violence?

Where do you want your outrage directed?

It is what it is.

lol, every shooting is now a symptom of Obama policies.

Classic derangement.

So all rainbow flags should come down ... right?

Hop to it. Rally the people and your local/state politicians to demand that the Rainbow flag be removed from any public building, park, or memorial. File petitions, hold protests, raise money, air commercials, and hand out pamphlets to support your cause. Best of luck! I warn you though, it is a lot harder doing all of the aforementioned then whining on the internet.

Hop to it. Rally the people and your local/state politicians to demand that the Rainbow flag be removed from any public building, park, or memorial. File petitions, hold protests, raise money, air commercials, and hand out pamphlets to support your cause. Best of luck! I warn you though, it is a lot harder doing all of the aforementioned then whining on the internet.

Still don't make it right just because it is so

Fags just need to STFU and go back in the closet with Tom Cruise.

Get married, but do it in a closet

-Geaux

-Geaux

Did I say it did? I thought the whole Confederate flag flap was a major overreaction but those people did all of the aforementioned to make it come to pass. The folks here whining about the Rainbow flag; some of which is tongue and check, are far too lazy to organize a movement to do so. Foot stomping on the internet is far much easier then actually doing the work.

Gays have every right to the public square as you do. Tough shit if that offends your delicate constitution.

-Geaux

Did I say it did? I thought the whole Confederate flag flap was a major overreaction but those people did all of the aforementioned to make it come to pass. The folks here whining about the Rainbow flag; some of which is tongue and check, are far too lazy to organize a movement to do so. Foot stomping on the internet is far much easier then actually doing the work.

Gays have every right to the public square as you do. Tough shit if that offends your delicate constitution.

We have jobs... I would venture the 3-day protest on the Confederate flag was part of the 5.8% who are unemployed

-Geaux

Forum List

Back