So A Black Homosexual Obama Supporter Kills Two Innocent Coworkers, And Media Acts Subdued

he felt he was a victim on two levels; Black and gay. if he was illegal the Left would have gotten the hat trick here! lol

What a nightmare for liberals.

Clinton News Network really pushing the mental health angle (code for supporting the pharmaceutical antidepressant drug industry that spends millions on advertising on CNN.) They also predictably attacked the gun industry. Something that does not advertise on CNN. Coincidence?

Liberals are so fucking stupid that they actually deny that this racist black piece of shit is not a product of the democrat race dividing tactics under Obama.

From the organizers who show to stoke riots when there is opportunity to do so. To organized demonstrations chanting to kill cops. To signs that say blacklivesmatter
and democrat politicians needing to apologize for saying ALL LIVES matter?

Now we have this fucking animal (you guess what kind of animal) acting under direct influence of these movements.

Here they are, blaming the NRA who are dedicated to educating people on proper gun use. The animal probably just got done seeing Straight Out of Compton too.

What a disaster liberalism has been. What a fucking disaster.

I hate PC culture and what it has done to our nation. We ought to be able to simply call this what it is : a despicable murder by a deranged shitbag. His cocksucking is not the cause. He pro-Obama 'tude is not the cause. He was such a piece of shit. The victims and their families are really the ones we should be concerned about here.

So all rainbow flags should come down ... right?

Hop to it. Rally the people and your local/state politicians to demand that the Rainbow flag be removed from any public building, park, or memorial. File petitions, hold protests, raise money, air commercials, and hand out pamphlets to support your cause. Best of luck! I warn you though, it is a lot harder doing all of the aforementioned then whining on the internet.

Thanks for making my point.

Removing a flag due to the actions of a mentally deranged individual is ridiculous.

Hop to it. Rally the people and your local/state politicians to demand that the Rainbow flag be removed from any public building, park, or memorial. File petitions, hold protests, raise money, air commercials, and hand out pamphlets to support your cause. Best of luck! I warn you though, it is a lot harder doing all of the aforementioned then whining on the internet.

Still don't make it right just because it is so

Fags just need to STFU and go back in the closet with Tom Cruise.

Get married, but do it in a closet

-Geaux

Did I say it did? I thought the whole Confederate flag flap was a major overreaction but those people did all of the aforementioned to make it come to pass. The folks here whining about the Rainbow flag; some of which is tongue and check, are far too lazy to organize a movement to do so. Foot stomping on the internet is far much easier then actually doing the work.

Gays have every right to the public square as you do. Tough shit if that offends your delicate constitution.
Not lazy.

Just not into stomping all over other folks simply because we hate their actions or their beliefs.

Gays have every right to be heard. But when they start becoming oppressors, then it becomes an infringement on everyone else's rights.

The RWnuts hysterically demanded that the Dylan Roof shooting not be labeled as domestic rightwing racist terrorism.

Now you nuts are going to hysterically demand this incident be deemed anti-white terrorism?

lol, what an unsurprising series of events.
That was probably because Roof was an Obama supporter, and voted for him in 2012.

And hell no, the RW won't claim your criminal Hillary either!
:rofl:

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!

The point of the thread is that the news media, when confronted with a perpetrator who was a member of three favored constituencies (Black, Fag, Strident O'bama supporter), downplays all, in the hope that most readers will not go beyond the first few paragraphs and see what actually happened, who did it, and what his apparent motivations were (i.e., irrational racist hatred).

This is in STARK contrast to reporting of incidents with the opposite details (white perp, black victims, Republican political smell).

The details did come out, but initially were only discernible with a bit of searching. But the media bias in the initial reports was considerable.

It is not "whining" to point out embarrassing facts.

The RWnuts hysterically demanded that the Dylan Roof shooting not be labeled as domestic rightwing racist terrorism.

Now you nuts are going to hysterically demand this incident be deemed anti-white terrorism?

It is what it is.

Dylan Roof wasn't so clear cut a rightwinger. He was indeed a racist. But can you say that he represents Southern Pride? No.

Does this latest killer represent Obama? No. However, he represents a symptom of Obama policies.

Dylann Roof was inspired by the Council of Conservative Citizens, a Southern Pride group. He said so.

Yabut you really cant be sure...:rolleyes:

The chain of events that led to this latest act of violence are pretty clear cut. Vester Flanagan was a poster-boy Obama supporter turned murderer who was a self-described human powderkeg. He was reprimanded for wearing an Obama sticker while reporting on voters standing in line, something he must have felt was unfair. He was even headed to Washington after the shooting hoping to shake Obama's hand. To top it off, he said Dillon Roof set him on this course. Dillon Roof killed 9 black church members in North Carolina earlier this year. Roof was said to have been set off from watching the Baltimore and Ferguson riots.

I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so.

Vester Flanagan's reprimand for Obama badge as he reported elections

2BAE910600000578-3211803-image-a-74_1440612735158.jpg

After the church killings activists have been busy going around the country trying to tear down objects, monuments, flags, anything that they feel symbolizes racism. This nut felt that a strategically placed watermelon was racist.

Point being, if racism is on your mind, anything can seem racist.

The mainstreamers attempted to avoid the race of this attacker, (some here said he was only half black) even found it difficult to mention that he was openly gay. This morning Fox & Friends reported that he was planning on driving to Washington to get a handshake from President Obama after murdering what he thought were two white racists homophobic co-workers. That's why he was apprehended over 200 miles from the crime scene.

I expect to hear plenty of static over this reporting.

Nobody in the media attempted to avoid the race of this guy. That myth, btw, is straight out of the rightwing playbook,

they try it every time some similar incident occurs.
It's their ingrained victimization.....

Pot...meet kettle.

I wish I had a dollar for every time a liberal was a hypocrite or projected their actions onto their targets.

It is what it is.

Dylan Roof wasn't so clear cut a rightwinger. He was indeed a racist. But can you say that he represents Southern Pride? No.

Does this latest killer represent Obama? No. However, he represents a symptom of Obama policies.

Dylann Roof was inspired by the Council of Conservative Citizens, a Southern Pride group. He said so.

23 pages he sent to the media tells me so. It was Crystal clear what motivation he was using.

Thanks for making my point.

Removing a flag due to the actions of a mentally deranged individual is ridiculous.

No shit.

It is what it is.

23 pages he sent to the media tells me so. It was Crystal clear what motivation he was using.

Any nugget would be enough to confirm your perceived burden of whiteness. I mean, shit, I bet the fax was on white paper! PROOF!

Dylan Roof tho....you need a complete character profile and still say you're not sure. Aint that convenient?

Dylan says he wants to start a race war then shoots and kills several strangers in a church

This guy says he wants to start a race war then shoots and kills the 2 co-workers he has beef with.

Your response: Thats the same thing except that black guy clearly hates all whites...not sure about Roof tho

It is ok for liberals to use guns and shoot people. It is ok for Muslims to do the same thing. It is ok for blacks to commit race related crimes. It's not ok for everyone else. That is how it works.

It is a *facepalm moment that this murderer was gay....but since I never knew him, I'll pass on feeling responsible.

Of course you don't feel responsible.

But of course you feel the right is responsible when the shoe is on the other foot.

This is textbook hypocrisy.

You are the hypocrite. You didn't start a thread of this nature when the white conservative shot up the black church because he was inspired by white conservatives.

It is what it is.

Any nugget would be enough to confirm your perceived burden of whiteness. I mean, shit, I bet the fax was on white paper! PROOF!

Dylan Roof tho....you need a complete character profile and still say you're not sure. Aint that convenient?

Dylan says he wants to start a race war then shoots and kills several strangers in a church

This guy says he wants to start a race war then shoots and kills the 2 co-workers he has beef with.

Your response: Thats the same thing except that black guy clearly hates all whites...not sure about Roof tho

who cares what a deranged teenybopper "says" in the first place..? getting bad when THAT is your ace in the hole...

Forum List

Back