So A Black Homosexual Obama Supporter Kills Two Innocent Coworkers, And Media Acts Subdued

So all rainbow flags should come down ... right?

Hop to it. Rally the people and your local/state politicians to demand that the Rainbow flag be removed from any public building, park, or memorial. File petitions, hold protests, raise money, air commercials, and hand out pamphlets to support your cause. Best of luck! I warn you though, it is a lot harder doing all of the aforementioned then whining on the internet.

Still don't make it right just because it is so

Fags just need to STFU and go back in the closet with Tom Cruise.

Get married, but do it in a closet

-Geaux

Tough shit if that offends your delicate constitution.

My constitution is founded in stone.

America is going the wrong direction.

We need more white voter turnout

-Geaux

Hop to it. Rally the people and your local/state politicians to demand that the Rainbow flag be removed from any public building, park, or memorial. File petitions, hold protests, raise money, air commercials, and hand out pamphlets to support your cause. Best of luck! I warn you though, it is a lot harder doing all of the aforementioned then whining on the internet.

-Geaux

Did I say it did? I thought the whole Confederate flag flap was a major overreaction but those people did all of the aforementioned to make it come to pass. The folks here whining about the Rainbow flag; some of which is tongue and check, are far too lazy to organize a movement to do so. Foot stomping on the internet is far much easier then actually doing the work.

Gays have every right to the public square as you do. Tough shit if that offends your delicate constitution.

We have jobs... I would venture the 3-day protest on the Confederate flag was part of the 5.8% who are unemployed

-Geaux

-Geaux

Did I say it did? I thought the whole Confederate flag flap was a major overreaction but those people did all of the aforementioned to make it come to pass. The folks here whining about the Rainbow flag; some of which is tongue and check, are far too lazy to organize a movement to do so. Foot stomping on the internet is far much easier then actually doing the work.

Gays have every right to the public square as you do. Tough shit if that offends your delicate constitution.

We have jobs... I would venture the 3-day protest on the Confederate flag was part of the 5.8% who are unemployed

-Geaux

Hogwash. You're just far too lazy to do so. In the time you spend hear everyday whining on the internet could be time spent in your crusade to force gays back into the closet or banning the Rainbow flag. The problem you have is that most people do not support your cause and it is far too much work.

We have to admit this was also a hate crime. Its time for Americans to stop acting like animals. Regardless of race, color, or creed, its time to build American and stop turning our country into a 3rd world crap hole.

Wish my TV news coverage was like the OP's, subdued. Seems like the media is giving it wall to wall 24/7 constant coverage. It is the main story and seems like the only one sometimes.

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

Hogwash. You're just far too lazy to do so. In the time you spend hear everyday whining on the internet could be time spent in your crusade to force gays back into the closet or banning the Rainbow flag. The problem you have is that most people do not support your cause and it is far too much work.

You have no idea what my crusade is? So you project.

I for one have no sympathy for the parents who NOW support gay marriage because they failed as parents, thus raised a homo.

Kind of like if Obama had a son

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

Now we know where the expression 'a box of rocks' comes from.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Your constitution is as delicate as a June daffodil.

America is going in the wrong direction (we disagree on the degree of wrongness) and we do need more voter turnout but those changes are going to require hard work. Something that you seem incapable of actually doing b/c posting on a message board is way easier.

Last edited:
The chain of events that led to this latest act of violence are pretty clear cut. Vester Flanagan was a poster-boy Obama supporter turned murderer who was a self-described human powderkeg. He was reprimanded for wearing an Obama sticker while reporting on voters standing in line, something he must have felt was unfair. He was even headed to Washington after the shooting hoping to shake Obama's hand. To top it off, he said Dillon Roof set him on this course. Dillon Roof killed 9 black church members in North Carolina earlier this year. Roof was said to have been set off from watching the Baltimore and Ferguson riots.

I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so.

Vester Flanagan's reprimand for Obama badge as he reported elections

2BAE910600000578-3211803-image-a-74_1440612735158.jpg

After the church killings activists have been busy going around the country trying to tear down objects, monuments, flags, anything that they feel symbolizes racism. This nut felt that a strategically placed watermelon was racist.

Point being, if racism is on your mind, anything can seem racist.

The mainstreamers attempted to avoid the race of this attacker, (some here said he was only half black) even found it difficult to mention that he was openly gay. This morning Fox & Friends reported that he was planning on driving to Washington to get a handshake from President Obama after murdering what he thought were two white racists homophobic co-workers. That's why he was apprehended over 200 miles from the crime scene.

I expect to hear plenty of static over this reporting.

Nobody in the media attempted to avoid the race of this guy. That myth, btw, is straight out of the rightwing playbook,

they try it every time some similar incident occurs.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Your constitution is as delicate as June daffodil.

America is going in the wrong direction (we disagree on the degree of wrongness) and we do need more voter turnout but those changes are going to require hard work. Something that you seem incapable of actually doing b/c posting on a message board is way easier.

LMAO. Complaining about text on a message board while doing so, using text on a message board to complain about complainers.

WoW

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

You have no idea what my crusade is? So you project.

I for one have no sympathy for the parents who NOW support gay marriage because they failed as parents, thus raised a homo.

Kind of like if Obama had a son

-Geaux

You're the one talking about how gays should be forced to go back into the closet. Hop to it, mate. Put in the effort; however, like most overly dramatic blowhards you are far too lazy to do anything about it. Save crying like a little bitch on the web.

Last edited:
What happened to the 'colorblind' Right?

what happened to the color-obsesed Left? you'd rather destroy a country pandering for votes than do the right thing?

Do you have a plan for getting people elected who don't represent the voters?

How would that work?

it got the House, Senate, and 31 of 50 Governor's chairs idiot

do you have anything to post that isnt a straw man?

They got that by pandering, according to you.

The chain of events that led to this latest act of violence are pretty clear cut. Vester Flanagan was a poster-boy Obama supporter turned murderer who was a self-described human powderkeg. He was reprimanded for wearing an Obama sticker while reporting on voters standing in line, something he must have felt was unfair. He was even headed to Washington after the shooting hoping to shake Obama's hand. To top it off, he said Dillon Roof set him on this course. Dillon Roof killed 9 black church members in North Carolina earlier this year. Roof was said to have been set off from watching the Baltimore and Ferguson riots.

I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so.

Vester Flanagan's reprimand for Obama badge as he reported elections

2BAE910600000578-3211803-image-a-74_1440612735158.jpg

After the church killings activists have been busy going around the country trying to tear down objects, monuments, flags, anything that they feel symbolizes racism. This nut felt that a strategically placed watermelon was racist.

Point being, if racism is on your mind, anything can seem racist.

The mainstreamers attempted to avoid the race of this attacker, (some here said he was only half black) even found it difficult to mention that he was openly gay. This morning Fox & Friends reported that he was planning on driving to Washington to get a handshake from President Obama after murdering what he thought were two white racists homophobic co-workers. That's why he was apprehended over 200 miles from the crime scene.

I expect to hear plenty of static over this reporting.

Nobody in the media attempted to avoid the race of this guy. That myth, btw, is straight out of the rightwing playbook,

they try it every time some similar incident occurs.

they avoided saying race was a motive dullard

stop lying to yourself

What happened to the 'colorblind' Right?

what happened to the color-obsesed Left? you'd rather destroy a country pandering for votes than do the right thing?

Do you have a plan for getting people elected who don't represent the voters?

How would that work?

it got the House, Senate, and 31 of 50 Governor's chairs idiot

do you have anything to post that isnt a straw man?

They got that by pandering, according to you.

how so???

you said it cant happen idiot]
lol

Forum List

Back