Snowflakes REELING Again

You can thank us for giving you a chance to vote for Trump whenever you get around to it. lolol.

Gee thanks...:cool:

.... for the record, you can stop doing "favors" for the rest of us now, K?
that dude says he's a conservative. I know of no conservative that acts like a libturd. none. so......he's a libturd and sorry he is cause he wants us to think he is like us. can you fking believe that stupid fk?

And then there's Rosie.....she could well have an FBI agent ( Peter Strzokat?) at her door this morning after an attempted bribery of two federal office-holders.....Jeff Flakey and Susan Collins.

Rosie O'Donnell Offers $2 Mil to GOP Senators to Vote Against Tax Bill

58517c051c000039050eb856.jpeg

ROSIE CHANGES PARTIES

donald-trump-seducing-rosie-odonnell.jpg

At the end of his term Trump will have Rosie screaming, "More, more, hurt me some more!"

that dude says he's a conservative. I know of no conservative that acts like a libturd. none. so......he's a libturd and sorry he is cause he wants us to think he is like us. can you fking believe that stupid fk?

I doubt that you understand what conservatism means. Most so-called conservatives in America today are radical statists. There are very, very, very, few real conservatives left. At the risk of sounding prideful, I like to think I'm one of those whom are left to speak for actual conservatism.

Think about what you're praising. The federal government just basically told you that they control you, own all of your wealth, and set the terms in which you're able to keep some of it.

On top of that, working class Americans just got hit with a 128 billion dollar hidden tax icrease over the next ten years with an additional 500 billion dollars in tax increases in the decade thereafter, an eventual tax bracket jump, and a continuation of the further decline in spending power.

And you're celebrating. Fukin statist moron. lol.

Last edited:
good thread. The Blue wall is going bye

It's your purchasing power which is going away.

$2 gasoline says it's not.

It will. We'll be able to live in the now for a short time. The effect is gradual. But it is certain.

Yep, GDP growth will increase at a pace not seen in years!

How’s that a bad thing?
Um...good question. I dunno but I'll go check with Nancy and Chucky and get back to you.

I doubt that you understand what conservatism means. Most so-calld conservatives in America today are radical statists.
sure I do, I'm one, less government and interference by politicians. people keeping their money and no ideology lessons needed. dude you're a conservatist like I'm the pope.

good thread. The Blue wall is going bye

It's your purchasing power which is going away.

$2 gasoline says it's not.

It will. We'll be able to live in the now for a short time. The effect is gradual. But it is certain.

Yep, GDP growth will increase at a pace not seen in years!

How’s that a bad thing?
Um...good question. I dunno but I'll go check with Nancy and Chucky and get back to you.
you ask either of them and they'll hand you a tissue full of poop, cause that's all they know.

sure I do, I'm one

No, you don't. And no you aren't.

You're celebrating theft by the federal government to the tune of a 128 billion dollar tax icrease on the working class over the next ten years with an additional 500 billion dollars in tax increases on them in the decade thereafter, an eventual tax bracket jump in about 2025, and a continuation of the further decline in spending power as a result of further destruction of the 4 cent dollar we have at the present time.

You're a statist.

sure I do, I'm one, less government and interference by politicians. people keeping their money and no ideology lessons needed. dude you're a conservatist like I'm the pope.

You're celebrating theft by the federal government to the tune of a 128 billion dollar tax icrease on the working class over the next ten years with an additional 500 billion dollars in tax increases on them in the decade thereafter, an eventual tax bracket jump, and a continuation of the further decline in spending power as a result of further destruction of the 4 cent dolalr we have at the present time.

You're a statist.
dude, you can sing that bumper sticker at the top of your lungs, you're no conservative, never voted conservative a lying libturd that says blah, blah, blah, blah, blah bumper sticker rhetoric all day long. I piss on garbage like you.

dude, you can sing that bumper sticker at the top of your lungs, you're no conservative, never voted conservative a lying libturd that says blah, blah, blah, blah, blah bumper sticker rhetoric all day long. I piss on garbage like you.

Why do you hate freedom? I want to legalize freedom. What's so bad about that? I want to legalize the constitution. What's so bad about that?

If you're so conservative like you say you are and want to teach us all about conservatism, then, the best way for you to do it is to tall us all why you, as a conservative, are celebrating theft by the federal government to the tune of a 128 billion dollar tax increase on the working class over the next ten years with an additional 500 billion dollars in tax increases on them in the decade thereafter, an eventual tax bracket jump in about 2025, and a continuation of the further decline in spending power as a result of further destruction of the 4 cent dollar we have at the present time? Why, Mr. Conservative? What's so conservative about that? Why are you celebrating that like it's a win for the working class? Why do you call that a win, Mr. Conservative? Hm? Why? What makes you think you're doing the conservative thing by calling that a win? What's so conservative about a hundreds of billions of dollars in tax hikes for the working class, Mr. Conservative? Hm? What. How does that equate to people keeping their money, Mr. Conservative? Hm? How? How is that 1.5 tillion dollars that the federal government just added to the national debt not going to become an additional 10 trillion dollars added to our already 21 trillion dollars in debt in ten years, Mr. Conservative? Hm? How is it not. Show us what you know about monetary policy and the surplus of currency and credit, Mr. Conservative.

Come on, man. Show us that conservative wisdom of yours. Let's see the wonder of that government education of yours. Ya statist bootlicker. lol.

Last edited:

Why do you hate freedom? I want to legalize freedom. What's so bad about that? I want to legalize the constitution. What's so bad about that?

If you're so conservative like you say you are and want to teach us all about conservatism, then, why are you celebrating theft by the federal government to the tune of a 128 billion dollar tax increase on the working class over the next ten years with an additional 500 billion dollars in tax increases on them in the decade thereafter, an eventual tax bracket jump in about 2025, and a continuation of the further decline in spending power as a result of further destruction of the 4 cent dollar we have at the present time? Why, Mr. Conservative? Why are you celebrating that like it's a win for the working class? Why do you call that a win, Mr. Conservative? Hm? Why? What makes you think you're doing the conservative thing by calling that a win? What's so conservative about a hundreds of billions of dollars in tax hikes for the working class, Mr. Conservative? Hm? What. How does that equate to people keeping their money, Mr. Conservative? Hm? How? How is that 1.5 tillion dollars that the federal government just added to the national debt not going to become an additional 10 trillion dollars added to our already 21 trillion dollars in debt in ten years, Mr. Conservative? Hm? How is it not. Show us what you know about monetary policy and the surplus of currency and credit, Mr. Conservative.

Come on, man. Show us that conservative wisdom of yours. Ya statist bootlicker. lol.
so dude, I explained it to you already. please tell me your version of freedom? I have mine.

so dude, I explained it to you already. please tell me your version of freedom? I have mine.

I have. You've ignored it in favor of licking those federal boots.

You said you want people to keep their money.

Yet you contradict yourself by openly celebrating unconstitutiona theft by the federal government to the tune of a 128 billion dollar tax increase on the working class over the next ten years with an additional 500 billion dollars in tax increases on them in the decade thereafter, an eventual tax bracket jump in about 2025, and a continuation of the further decline in spending power as a result of further destruction of the 4 cent dollar we have at the present time? Why, Mr. Conservative? What's so conservative about that? Why are you celebrating that like it's a win for the working class? Why do you call that a win, Mr. Conservative? Hm? Why? What makes you think you're doing the conservative thing by calling that a win? What's so conservative about a hundreds of billions of dollars in tax hikes for the working class, Mr. Conservative? Hm? What. How does that equate to people keeping their money, Mr. Conservative? Hm? How? How is that 1.5 tillion dollars that the federal government just added to the national debt not going to become an additional 10 trillion dollars added to our already 21 trillion dollars in debt in ten years, Mr. Conservative? Hm? How is it not. Show us what you know about monetary policy and the surplus of currency and credit, Mr. Conservative.

We'll wait for your answer. Again.

I have. You've ignored it in favor of licking those federal boots.

Yet you contradict yourself by openly celebrating theft by the federal government to the tune of a 128 billion dollar tax increase on the working class over the next ten years with an additional 500 billion dollars in tax increases on them in the decade thereafter, an eventual tax bracket jump in about 2025, and a continuation of the further decline in spending power as a result of further destruction of the 4 cent dollar we have at the present time? Why, Mr. Conservative? What's so conservative about that? Why are you celebrating that like it's a win for the working class? Why do you call that a win, Mr. Conservative? Hm? Why? What makes you think you're doing the conservative thing by calling that a win? What's so conservative about a hundreds of billions of dollars in tax hikes for the working class, Mr. Conservative? Hm? What. How does that equate to people keeping their money, Mr. Conservative? Hm? How? How is that 1.5 tillion dollars that the federal government just added to the national debt not going to become an additional 10 trillion dollars added to our already 21 trillion dollars in debt in ten years, Mr. Conservative? Hm? How is it not. Show us what you know about monetary policy and the surplus of currency and credit, Mr. Conservative.

where's that dollar figure from? did you get that as part of your bumper sticker package?

where's that dollar figure from? did you get that as part of your bumper sticker package?

Th US Inflation Calculator which uses the latest US government CPI data published on December 13 to adjust for inflation and calculate the cumulative inflation rate through November 2017. As a courtesy, you'll be aware that The Consumer Price Index (CPI) and inflation for December 2017 is scheduled for release by the United States government on January 12, 2018.

In 1913 a product purchased for 1 dollar costs 24 dollars today.

Now. Back to my question, Mr. Conservative.

Yet your actions contradict your words when you openly celebrate actions taken by the federal government that does just the opposite of that.

You contradict yourself by openly celebrating unconstitutional theft by the federal government to the tune of a 128 billion dollar tax increase on the working class over the next ten years with an additional 500 billion dollars in tax increases on them in the decade thereafter, an eventual tax bracket jump in about 2025, and a continuation of the further decline in spending power as a result of further destruction of the 4 cent dollar we have at the present time? Why, Mr. Conservative. What's so conservative about that? Why are you celebrating that like it's a win for the working class? Why do you call that a win, Mr. Conservative? Hm? Why? What makes you think you're doing the conservative thing by calling that a win? What's so conservative about a hundreds of billions of dollars in tax hikes for the working class, Mr. Conservative? Hm? What. How does that equate to people keeping their money, Mr. Conservative? Hm? How? How is that 1.5 tillion dollars that the federal government just added to the national debt not going to become an additional 10 trillion dollars added to our already 21 trillion dollars in debt in ten years, Mr. Conservative? Hm? How is it not. Show us what you know about monetary policy and the surplus of currency and credit, Mr. Conservative.

Last edited:

Th US Inflation Calculator which uses the latest US government CPI data published on December 13 to adjust for inflation and calculate the cumulative inflation rate through November 2017. As a courtesy, you'll be aware that The Consumer Price Index (CPI) and inflation for December 2017 is scheduled for release by the United States government on January 12, 2018.

In 1913 a product purchased for 1 dollar costs 24 dollars today.

Now. Back to my question, Mr. Conservative.

Yet your actions contradict your words when you openly celebrate actions taken by the federal government that does just the opposite of that.

You contradict yourself by openly celebrating unconstitutional theft by the federal government to the tune of a 128 billion dollar tax increase on the working class over the next ten years with an additional 500 billion dollars in tax increases on them in the decade thereafter, an eventual tax bracket jump in about 2025, and a continuation of the further decline in spending power as a result of further destruction of the 4 cent dollar we have at the present time? Why, Mr. Conservative. What's so conservative about that? Why are you celebrating that like it's a win for the working class? Why do you call that a win, Mr. Conservative? Hm? Why? What makes you think you're doing the conservative thing by calling that a win? What's so conservative about a hundreds of billions of dollars in tax hikes for the working class, Mr. Conservative? Hm? What. How does that equate to people keeping their money, Mr. Conservative? Hm? How? How is that 1.5 tillion dollars that the federal government just added to the national debt not going to become an additional 10 trillion dollars added to our already 21 trillion dollars in debt in ten years, Mr. Conservative? Hm? How is it not. Show us what you know about monetary policy and the surplus of currency and credit, Mr. Conservative.

so you have no idea what the dollar amounts of anything are. factually true, the figures aren't out. And why did obummer add ten trillion to the debt and drive taht consumer number so badly? why weren't you bitching then? so what was that product worth last year?

No, you don't. And no you aren't.

You're celebrating theft by the federal government to the tune of a 128 billion dollar tax icrease on the working class over the next ten years with an additional 500 billion dollars in tax increases on them in the decade thereafter, an eventual tax bracket jump in about 2025, and a continuation of the further decline in spending power as a result of further destruction of the 4 cent dollar we have at the present time.

You're a statist.
You're assuming federal spending remains true to projections which based on precedent and what Trump and Co. have promised (like for example a new "Infrastructure" spending bill next year) is a bad assumption, so the nominal debt increases are very likely to skew upwards from what you're quoting.

Secondly, if you're certain about continued spending power erosion (which is a pretty good assumption on your part) then one would argue that it's better for the citizen to get the money NOW instead of forking it over to the government to be wasted on whatever idiotic spending "programs" they dream up between now and then. Our politicians are going to spend it (and more) either way, would you rather they have the money in their "pockets" or would you rather have it in yours while it still has some purchasing power left?

You're correct that tax cuts aren't really tax cuts if debt continues to accrue since they will have to be paid back in the future (it's a tax shift) but I think most Americans are going to choose the option to have that money now and worry about paying it back later (with cheaper dollars), that's our debt driven monetary system coupled with hyper-consumerism in action.

The only silver lining here is that given the artificially low current nominal rates that the federal government can borrow at, the additional debt is likely to be borrowed at near zero (or negative) real rates.

The dollar is already dead fiat currency walking, might as well get what you can before the word gets out and the party comes to an end because that is what our elected looters in Washington and all their assorted cronies are (and have been) doing.

[
so you have no idea what the dollar amounts of anything are. factually true, the figures aren't out. And why did obummer add ten trillion to the debt and drive taht consumer number so badly? why weren't you bitching then? so what was that product worth last year?

Sigh. You're fully indoctrinated, aren't you? You have no idea what we're talking about here, do you. Psheeeew, right over your head. You're playing blue helmets against the red helmets, aren't you?

And you're still not answering my question. lol.

I'm sorry, I see no value in your presence anymore today.

Last edited:
[

Sigh. You're fully indoctrinated, aren't you? You have idea what we're talking about here, do you. Psheeeew, right over your head. You're playing blue helmets against the redhelmets, aren't you?

And you're still not answering my question. lol.

I'm sorry, I see no value in your presence anymore today.
I'm not answering your question on purpose, it isn't viable. ask me any other question and perhaps due to its context I might answer. The fact is that obummer laid out ten trillion on us. and you didn't say word one. and here you are bitching cause Trump gave out a tax cut, and if the payees don't increase, he will add 1.5 trillion to the debt in a decade. wow. 10 vs 1.5. hmmm in my calculus class 10 is a greater number. :itsok:

Last edited:
"How could the BRUTE have done it to us again"? they gasp between sobs...crestfallen and bitter. Not only did he snatch Hillary's return (to where she swiped furniture and silverware on her exit in 2001) away from them, NOW he's cut their taxes......Taxes they gladly paid while earning little if any of the rest of their pay in meaningless dead-end jobs. Tax-Cut Tuesday may not have been as heartbreaking as that Tuesday last November, but it was close:

76d1e09aeca3979caa9cbe4c9e6a4567.jpg

And now what? The move to Canuckistan is no longer in the picture....they don't want the lazy, neck-tattooed miscreants sleeping on the streets of Toronto or Montreal. Mexico maybe....or Venezuela (make sure to pack plenty of TP). San Francisco before it falls into the Pacific? Or better yet, how about taking a good long look in the mirror and figuring out the simple truth:

DGp2m2aV0AEaYGd.jpg
. So, to be clear, after 8 years of Republick resistance to Obama, claiming he was illegitimate the whole time whining and crying every day, NOW you are upset the left is crying? Oh wait, I get it, you must NEVER increase the deficit and always have offsets....under Obama but not Trump. Sorry bud, you are the undereducated, whiny, snowflakes who ONLY stood for fixing the deficit....until now. derp.

"How could the BRUTE have done it to us again"? they gasp between sobs...crestfallen and bitter. Not only did he snatch Hillary's return (to where she swiped furniture and silverware on her exit in 2001) away from them, NOW he's cut their taxes......Taxes they gladly paid while earning little if any of the rest of their pay in meaningless dead-end jobs. Tax-Cut Tuesday may not have been as heartbreaking as that Tuesday last November, but it was close:

And now what? The move to Canuckistan is no longer in the picture....they don't want the lazy, neck-tattooed miscreants sleeping on the streets of Toronto or Montreal. Mexico maybe....or Venezuela (make sure to pack plenty of TP). San Francisco before it falls into the Pacific? Or better yet, how about taking a good long look in the mirror and figuring out the simple truth:

DGp2m2aV0AEaYGd.jpg
. So, to be clear, after 8 years of Republick resistance to Obama, claiming he was illegitimate the whole time whining and crying every day, NOW you are upset the left is crying? Oh wait, I get it, you must NEVER increase the deficit and always have offsets....under Obama but not Trump. Sorry bud, you are the undereducated, whiny, snowflakes who ONLY stood for fixing the deficit....until now. derp.
snowflake

here learn where the term snowflake began and ends:

The surprising history of ‘snowflake’ as a political insult

"Snowflake has snowballed.

Before last year, snowflake-as-slang lingered on the fringes of the lexicon. It was a largely non-partisan slight — a mean, though not hateful, dig at millennials perceived to have an outsize sense of their own individuality and, by extension, importance. Helicopter parented to the hilt, millennials supposedly graduated from college (into a dismal economy with unprecedented mountains of student debt) too coddled for this cruel world, ill-equipped to face life’s indignities with dignity."

I especially hate stupid snowflakes such as yourself. learn fking something would you?

DGp2m2aV0AEaYGd.jpg
It is telling how much the "snowflake" label bothers snowflakes when they try to turn it. It's a lot like a Nazi trying to berate someone by calling him a Nazi.

Forum List

Back