Snowflakes REELING Again

good thread. The Blue wall is going bye

It's your purchasing power which is going away.

$2 gasoline says it's not.

It will. We'll be able to live in the now for a short time. The effect is gradual. But it is certain.
No human on the planet lives ANYWHERE but in the NOW you moron!
What's got you LIB dummies so pissed off is you once again got on the WRONG HORSE!!!!
The dude from Duluth named 'Buddy Burger' could have defeated Hillary.
Any luck selling your 'Hands Up Don't Shoot' hoodies on EBAY!
Fucking LOSER!

Well, unfortunately for you, I'm right about everything I've said in the thread.

And as far as horses, I wrote in Castle this time around. And Ron Paul in '08 and '12.

Here, dummy - Rule 40 and its impact on the 2016 Republican National Convention That's why your boy Trump got on the stage. It's the only reason. You're welcome. lol.

When you're done there, click on my sig. Because I don't just vote and punch keyboards. I'm an organizer, punk. Coast to coast. On any given day I've likely brought in a couple million dollars, finished organizing a march in 12 different states, and trained a half dozen delegates in the time you've rolled your sorry ass out of the bed and tied your shoes in the morning. You can thank us for giving you a chance to vote for Trump whenever you get around to it. lolol.
So you're the guy who wants to put crooks and criminals in power? Methinks if you did all that shit you boast about, you wouldn't have the time to spend every waking hour on USMB, am i rite?

Nat Cit doesn't get the connection between prices and spending power. He just repeats silly talking points he gets at LeftistDummiesRus.com

I'm likely the only real conservative in this thread. And observably the only one who understands monetary policy, for that matter.

Trump gave the left an epic beating in year 1, capping it off with an historic tax cuts/reform bill that kicked them right in the groin. Watch out for year 2, Trump is on a roll its only going to get worse for the left.

So you're the guy who wants to put crooks and criminals in power? Methinks if you did all that shit you boast about, you wouldn't have the time to spend every waking hour on USMB, am i rite?

What I want to do is repeal the 16th, end the fed and its collection wing the IRS and get back to sound money. That's the constitutional, conservative thing to do. I want to legalize the constitution. What's wrong with that?

And for your information, my campaign work and everything else with regard to it ended in 2012 after my candidate retired. And there are people here who can vouch for that.

I've got 1270 posts, most of which from the last few months. You have almost 35,000. What's that tell you about who spends every waking day here and who doesn't? Hm?

I'll tell you what, though, my time is short here. It always has been short. I realized that the first day I came here. You people are observably a bunch of trained, statist, do-nothing, mainstream monkeys. It's laughable. It's like talking to the wall with you loons. You're like a bunch of monkeys trying to hump a football. You all have a belief in economic interventionism. You all have a belief in a planned economy. And a welfare state, regardless of whether you so-called 'conservatives' claim otherwise. You all have a belief in inflationism. And a belief in central economic planning by a central bank. And a belief in deficit financing. It is so far removed from free-market capitalism that it's foolish for you to label it as such. And it is foolish to call yourselves conservatives. But, unfortunately, it is expected that you would and do.

You'd all make Marx proud. You're accomplishing what he couldn't.

Last edited:

What I want to do is repeal the 16th, end the fed and its collection wing the IRS and get back to sound money. That's the constitutional, conservative thing to do. I want to legalize the constitution. What's wrong with that?

And for your information, my campaign work and everything else with regard to it ended in 2012 after my candidate retired. And there are people here who can vouch for that.

I've got 1270 posts, most of which from the last few months. You have almost 35,000. What's that tell you about who spends every waking day here and who doesn't? Hm?

I'll tell you what, though, my time is short here. It always has been short. I realized that the first day I came here. You people are observably a bunch of trained, statist, do-nothing, mainstream monkeys. It's laughable. It's like talking to the wall with you loons. You're like a bunch of monkeys trying to hump a football. You all have a belief in economic interventionism. You all have a belief in a planned economy. And a welfare state, regardless of whether you so-called 'conservatives' claim otherwise. You all have a belief in inflationism. And a belief in central economic planning by a central bank. And a belief in deficit financing. It is so far removed from free-market capitalism that it’s foolish for you to label it as such. And it is foolish to call yourselves conservatives. But, unfortunately, it is expected that you would and do.

Where do you get your information about my beliefs? I could respond to all your accusations but I'll pick just one and it applies to the rest. About inflationism: When I became a teenager in 1952, a candy bar or a bottle of soda was a nickel. Gas,twenty cents a gallon, bread ten cents a loaf,cigarettes ten cents a pack, etc,etc.
Marxism is a sin and a crime so don't go there.

I'll tell you what, though, my time is short here. It always has been short. I realized that the first day I came here. You people are observably a bunch of trained, statist, do-nothing, mainstream monkeys. It's laughable. It's like talking to the wall with you loons. You're like a bunch of monkeys trying to hump a football. You all have a belief in economic interventionism. You all have a belief in a planned economy. And a welfare state, regardless of whether you so-called 'conservatives' claim otherwise. You all have a belief in inflationism. And a belief in central economic planning by a central bank. And a belief in deficit financing. It is so far removed from free-market capitalism that it’s foolish for you to label it as such. And it is foolish to call yourselves conservatives. But, unfortunately, it is expected that you would and do.

Where do you get your information about my beliefs? I could respond to all your accusations but I'll pick just one and it applies to the rest. About inflationism: When I became a teenager in 1952, a candy bar or a bottle of soda was a nickel. Gas,twenty cents a gallon, bread ten cents a loaf,cigarettes ten cents a pack, etc,etc.
Marxism is a sin and a crime so don't go there.

You always know you've won when the asshole you are talking to goes to post count smack.

You always know you've won when the asshole you are talking to goes to post count smack.

For your review:

''Hossfly said:
Methinks if you did all that shit you boast about, you wouldn't have the time to spend every waking hour on USMB, am i rite?''

Hey, Jack! I'm 78 and retired. What's your excuse.

I'm blessed to have moved out of the field and I now work from home as a freelancer. Why?

Come to think of it, you being 78, you're likely getting senior discounts, too, huh? They oughtta charge you all more, I always thought, since you're the ones leaving us with the debt of your poor planning. lol. Gosh. Run up the debt your whole lives and then get discounts on your way outta here. What a racket.

Hey, Jack! I'm 78 and retired. What's your excuse.

I'm blessed to have moved out of the field and I now work from home as a freelancer. Why?

Come to think of it, you being 78, you're likely getting senior discounts, too, huh? They oughtta charge you all more, I always thought, since you're the ones leaving us with the debt of your poor planning. lol. Gosh. Run up the debt your whole lives and then get discounts on your way outta here. What a racket.
Dats right! I got all that Obama free shit

"How could the BRUTE have done it to us again"? they gasp between sobs...crestfallen and bitter. Not only did he snatch Hillary's return (to where she swiped furniture and silverware on her exit in 2001) away from them, NOW he's cut their taxes......Taxes they gladly paid while earning little if any of the rest of their pay in meaningless dead-end jobs. Tax-Cut Tuesday may not have been as heartbreaking as that Tuesday last November, but it was close:

76d1e09aeca3979caa9cbe4c9e6a4567.jpg

And now what? The move to Canuckistan is no longer in the picture....they don't want the lazy, neck-tattooed miscreants sleeping on the streets of Toronto or Montreal. Mexico maybe....or Venezuela (make sure to pack plenty of TP). San Francisco before it falls into the Pacific? Or better yet, how about taking a good long look in the mirror and figuring out the simple truth:

DGp2m2aV0AEaYGd.jpg
ELL OH ELL! Every time liberals don't get their way it's a tragedy of epic proportions. Good thing there are safe spaces nearby...Complete with coloring books and crayons and relaxing new age music.

Forum List

Back