Snowflakes REELING Again

Anyway. This tax bill just brought in $128 billion more in tax money to be collected than they would otherwise over the next decade, and $500 billion more in the subsequent decade.

There will be no reporting on this yearly tax increase in the mainstream. There will be no vote on this yearly tax increase which starts next year. This yearly tax increase will be invisible to voters. You have to give the GOP credit for pulling that sneak attack off in broad daylight. And in time for Christmas vacation, no less. Nobody seems to notice. And nobody seems to care. It's laughable, I suppose. Screw it. Statists gonna state.

Last edited:
10 trillion in eight years, where were you?

I was working on the man's campaign who wanted to solve it.
Trump?

Ha. No. Though, Trump supporters should thank us for giving them Rule #40. It's the only reason that Trump got on that stage in the first place.
i'm ecstatic he's president. best president since Reagan.

Well, he's not Clinton.

good thread. The Blue wall is going bye

It's your purchasing power which is going away.

$2 gasoline says it's not.

It will. We'll be able to live in the now for a short time. The effect is gradual. But it is certain.
No human on the planet lives ANYWHERE but in the NOW you moron!
What's got you LIB dummies so pissed off is you once again got on the WRONG HORSE!!!!
The dude from Duluth named 'Buddy Burger' could have defeated Hillary.
Any luck selling your 'Hands Up Don't Shoot' hoodies on EBAY!
Fucking LOSER!

It will. We'll be able to live in the now for a short time. The effect is gradual. But it is certain.
What's got you LIB dummies so pissed off is you once again got on the WRONG HORSE!!!!
Fucking LOSER!

Well, unfortunately for you, I'm right about everything I've said in the thread.

And as far as horses, I wrote in Castle this time around. And Ron Paul in '08 and '12.

Here, dummy - Rule 40 and its impact on the 2016 Republican National Convention That's why your boy Trump got on the stage. It's the only reason. You're welcome. lol.

When you're done there, click on my sig. Because I don't just vote and punch keyboards. I'm an organizer, punk. Coast to coast. On any given day I've likely brought in a couple million dollars, finished organizing a march in 12 different states, and trained a half dozen delegates in the time you've rolled your sorry ass out of the bed and tied your shoes in the morning. You can thank us for giving you a chance to vote for Trump whenever you get around to it. lolol.

Last edited:

Fucking LOSER!

Well, unfortunately for you, I'm right about everything I've said in the thread.

And as far as horses, I wrote in Castle this time around. And Ron Paul in '08 and '12.

Here, dummy - Rule 40 and its impact on the 2016 Republican National Convention That's why yopur boy Trump got on the stage. It's the only reason. You're welome. lol.

When you're done there, click on my sig. Because I don't just vote and puch keyboards. I'm an organizer, punk. Coast to coast. I'v likely braght in a couple million dollars, and trained a half dozen delegates, in the time you've tied your shees in the morning. You can thank us for giving you a chance to vote for Trump whenever you get around to it. lolol.
huh? did you read it?

huh? did you read it?

I was there.

Matter of fact, here...

Might backfire turned into did backfire.

It's about changing the course of history, man. That's really all that is important. As I said, you're welcome.

Last edited:
"How could the BRUTE have done it to us again"? they gasp between sobs...crestfallen and bitter. Not only did he snatch Hillary's return (to where she swiped furniture and silverware on her exit in 2001) away from them, NOW he's cut their taxes......Taxes they gladly paid while earning little if any of the rest of their pay in meaningless dead-end jobs. Tax-Cut Tuesday may not have been as heartbreaking as that Tuesday last November, but it was close:

76d1e09aeca3979caa9cbe4c9e6a4567.jpg

And now what? The move to Canuckistan is no longer in the picture....they don't want the lazy, neck-tattooed miscreants sleeping on the streets of Toronto or Montreal. Mexico maybe....or Venezuela (make sure to pack plenty of TP). San Francisco before it falls into the Pacific? Or better yet, how about taking a good long look in the mirror and figuring out the simple truth:

DGp2m2aV0AEaYGd.jpg
The lie that the Clinton’s swiped silverware has been debunked countless times but it won’t stop an Alex Jones conspiracy nut like you from lying about it.

There’s a blue wave sweeping the country. The GOP and president are at historic lows in popularity and the reality of all the damage being done by the incompetent prez plus the tax scam totally loathed by the American people points to a total democratic congrsss in 2018.
Can’t wait.

Here, dummy - Rule 40 and its impact on the 2016 Republican National Convention That's why your boy Trump got on the stage. It's the only reason. You're welcome. lol.

When you're done there, click on my sig. Because I don't just vote and punch keyboards. I'm an organizer, punk. Coast to coast. On any given day I've likely brought in a couple million dollars, finished organizing a march in 12 different states, and trained a half dozen delegates in the time you've rolled your sorry ass out of the bed and tied your shoes in the morning. You can thank us for giving you a chance to vote for Trump whenever you get around to it. lolol.

It's hilarious that some of these football mentality types are calling you a liberal. It just shows how misguided and indoctrinated people have become. I think it's very sad that every 4 years, so many people are manipulated to vote for statist phonies disguised as either a Republican or Democrat, and the people fall for it every single freakin time. Then they call those who don't play that game a "liberal" or whatever.... it's too funny. But sad at the same time. Keep speaking the truth. As the saying goes… Truth is unpopular.

It's hilarious that some of these football mentality types are calling you a liberal. It just shows how misguided and indoctrinated people have become. I think it's very sad that every 4 years, so many people are manipulated to vote for statist phonies disguised as either a Republican or Democrat, and the people fall for it every single freakin time. Then they call those who don't play that game a "liberal" or whatever.... it's too funny. But sad at the same time. Keep speaking the truth. As the saying goes… Truth is unpopular.

Thanks. They know not what they do.

You and your George Soros paid Antifa punks can sit around and 'circle-jerk' all you want.
Just imagine. If you morons actually had jobs that pay decent money you'd be getting a larger pay cheque in FEB.
Now get back to work!
Those AW burger wrappers aren't going to pick themselves up!

You and your George Soros paid Antifa punks

Ha. This is humorous.

Just imagine. If you morons actually had jobs that pay decent money you'd be getting a larger pay cheque in FEB.
Now get back to work!

I likely get more done in a 20 minute lunch meeting than you do in an entire year. lolol.

Last edited:
You and your George Soros paid Antifa punks can sit around and 'circle-jerk' all you want.
Now get back to work!

Thanks for the laugh. Actually I'm a conservative, and it's pretty funny (and pathetic) that just because I said you have a football mentality you call me a liberal? lol. Do you understand what football mentality means?

The poor conservative snowflakes are triggered again. Getting you red-dope-diaper-babies to shed tears and call for mommy is as hard as having a box of doughnuts go missing at Fish Dimbaugh's house. It's ok go to your safe space cons, Chic Fill A.

The poor conservative snowflakes are triggered again. Getting you red-dope-diaper-babies to shed tears and call for mommy is as hard as having a box of doughnuts go missing at Fish Dimbaugh's house. It's ok go to your safe space cons, Chic Fill A.
except that the term snowflake is for libturds. you should read up and learn about the experiences after the election of 2016. obviously you failed to follow along.

Forum List

Back