Snow arrives in London as Heathrow flights grounded

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
London got slapped with huge snowstorm. Watch the cult members blame it on global warming.

Snow arrives in London as Heathrow flights grounded and soldiers deployed to assist evacuations of flood-threatened coastal areas

Blizzard conditions have swept Britain, with snow falling as far south as London and dozens of flights grounded, amid coastal evacuations because of a flood risk.

Thundersnow was expected to bring up to 7in (20cm) of snow in parts of the UK, with the worst weather during the evening rush-hour.

Despite a respite from the rail strikes, London could still come to a standstill as snow began to fall in the capital on Thursday evening.

Weather for Friday 13 January

Temperatures plummeted with readings of minus 2C in parts of the East and South East during the early hours of Friday, according to the Met Office.

Two lorries jack-knifed in the icy conditions causing closures on the A23 in Handcross, West Sussex, and the M20 in Kent

London got slapped with huge snowstorm. Watch the cult members blame it on global warming.

Snow arrives in London as Heathrow flights grounded and soldiers deployed to assist evacuations of flood-threatened coastal areas

Blizzard conditions have swept Britain, with snow falling as far south as London and dozens of flights grounded, amid coastal evacuations because of a flood risk.

Thundersnow was expected to bring up to 7in (20cm) of snow in parts of the UK, with the worst weather during the evening rush-hour.

Despite a respite from the rail strikes, London could still come to a standstill as snow began to fall in the capital on Thursday evening.

Temperatures plummeted with readings of minus 2C in parts of the East and South East during the early hours of Friday, according to the Met Office.

Two lorries jack-knifed in the icy conditions causing closures on the A23 in Handcross, West Sussex, and the M20 in Kent
7 inches....as bad as that, huh?
I had no idea England was so temperate. I've seen pictures of the Little Match Girl and read gothic romances about trudging through the snow on the moors. I thought they had WINTER. Guess that's why their roses are so phenomenal.

I had no idea England was so temperate. I've seen pictures of the Little Match Girl and read gothic romances about trudging through the snow on the moors. I thought they had WINTER. Guess that's why their roses are so phenomenal.

I just heard it was snowing sideways in Yorkshire.

The Gulf Stream keeps it more temperate, but melting ice is cooling the Gulf Stream.

A never ending supply of threads like this of people trying to convince themselves 'it'll be ok, it'll be ok'. If we do something it 'might' be ok, sitting on your ass rubbing your lucky rabbit's foot isn't going to cut it.

The Gulf Stream keeps it more temperate, but melting ice is cooling the Gulf Stream.

Also why it's an unstable climate.

A never ending supply of threads like this of people trying to convince themselves 'it'll be ok, it'll be ok'. If we do something it 'might' be ok, sitting on your ass rubbing your lucky rabbit's foot isn't going to cut it.

It's the only thing to talk about in the UK.

Apart from the Russians, the Russians!

Europe was a lot colder during the little ice age. The canals in Holland used to freeze over regularly. There are old paintings of people skating on them. The practice was not observed for many years, but has recently returned.

iu

iu

Beast from the East 2.0’ hits northern and eastern Europe

880x495_3446f479-68ee-54d1-9689-560cb738da3b-3104730.jpg

Seems like the UK and most of Europe are getting slammed by Winter weather this year. Snow in Rome (along with northern Africa) and some serious flooding where snow is replaced by heavy rain.

europ.jpg

Met Office warns of 'risk to life' as 'mini Beast from the East' threatens 70mph winds and up to EIGHT INCHES of snow while dragging temperatures down to a bone-chilling -8C
4A40671000000578-5508673-image-a-47_1521204614956.jpg

Lots and lots of weather maps @ UK Weather: Mini Beast from the East brings eight inches of snow | Daily Mail Online

Beast from the East 2.0’ hits northern and eastern Europe

880x495_3446f479-68ee-54d1-9689-560cb738da3b-3104730.jpg

Seems like the UK and most of Europe are getting slammed by Winter weather this year. Snow in Rome (along with northern Africa) and some serious flooding where snow is replaced by heavy rain.

europ.jpg

Met Office warns of 'risk to life' as 'mini Beast from the East' threatens 70mph winds and up to EIGHT INCHES of snow while dragging temperatures down to a bone-chilling -8C
4A40671000000578-5508673-image-a-47_1521204614956.jpg

Lots and lots of weather maps @ UK Weather: Mini Beast from the East brings eight inches of snow | Daily Mail Online

They also had the Pest from the West.

WOW..

Has it been so long that people do not know what a cooling world looks like? The Paradoxical Presentation of the earth has been documented now for 280 years... And the Paleo records show us it has happened over and over again through the eons...

Let us hope this is not the new normal as the suns output has now decreased and the earths angle of incidence blocks solar radiation from hitting the earths surface... IF it is, the next 90 thousand years will be very rough for man..

gfs_nh-sat2_t2anom_1-day.png

gfs_nh-sat1_t2anom_1-day.png

Yes, Europe is a bit colder than usual for this time of year. But look at Asia, Africa, and Alaska. When we see temperatures like when I was a child in Eastern Oregon, get back to me.

Forum List

Back