CLIMATE CHANGE – The Most Massive Scientific Fraud In Human History

Everyone in America should read this...if you haven't you are not fully informed...

Anybody out there who is fully informed knows what kind of absurd farce 'climate change' science is. Far more people call BS on the boogie 'consensus' than people think....the same dynamic we saw after election '16. Let's face it...since 2006 the trajectory has been straight downhill for the alarmist contingent. Most Americans hear about climate change and think, 'oh God...not this shit again!!'

I thought this article was interesting!

I've had it with climate science.

upload_2018-3-18_2-6-51.jpeg

It's a pity that Trump didn't "punt" on the Paris "accord," and just submit it to the Senate, where ratification would have failed. Now he is deemed a criminal against the earth for killing it.

A fucking dumb piece of nonsense.

But we have been through this before, and you jerkoffs are not worth the effort of refutation.
Don’t believe your eyes. Believe only what the lying elites tell you.

It's a pity that Trump didn't "punt" on the Paris "accord," and just submit it to the Senate, where ratification would have failed. Now he is deemed a criminal against the earth for killing it.
Well, the SOB certainly is a criminal, against more than the Earth.

How do adherents to the Church of Later Day Warmers get up in the morning? You believe man is destroying the Earth and we only have a few years left. What do you tell your children or grandchildren? You must believe they have no chance.

Yet there is no REAL evidence to support your belief. You...just...believe.

Hey I got an idea!!! Let's open up our own Church of Warmers...get an exemption from taxation and get rich scamming warmers worldwide. Yippee!!!

Now dumb fuck, when have I ever said anything like that? Like your asshole leader, you have to lie to make any kind of argument. And don't try to tell me what I believe, you cannot even make up your mind as to what you believe.

How do adherents to the Church of Later Day Warmers get up in the morning? You believe man is destroying the Earth and we only have a few years left. What do you tell your children or grandchildren? You must believe they have no chance.

Hey I got an idea!!! Let's open up our own Church of Warmers...get an exemption from taxation and get rich scamming warmers worldwide. Yippee!!!

You believe a greenhouse does not warm and capture sunlight to hold in heat. You live in a world that doesn't exist Cupcake, where science is myth and myth is fact. A magical world where bigfoot roams the countryside but PH.D's are wrong 'just 'cuz you know'.

upload_2018-3-21_8-56-22.jpeg

You believe a greenhouse does not warm and capture sunlight to hold in heat. You live in a world that doesn't exist Cupcake, where science is myth and myth is fact. A magical world where bigfoot roams the countryside but PH.D's are wrong 'just 'cuz you know'.

View attachment 183857
That is so dumb and so completely discounted a thousand times, that I can't stop laughing.

Warmers...They're NUTS!

View attachment 183857
That is so dumb and so completely discounted a thousand times, that I can't stop laughing.

Warmers...They're NUTS!

You believe in myth, fantasy, non-reality, because reality is far too scary.

/----/ And even more proof of the scam known as Global Warming: SPIN THIS AWAY LIBTARDS.
NOAA Data Tampering Approaching 2.5 Degrees
Posted on March 20, 2018 by tonyheller
NOAA’s US temperature record shows that US was warmest in the 1930’s and has generally cooled as CO2 has increased. This wrecks greenhouse gas theory, so they “adjust” the data to make it look like the US is warming.
NOAA Data Tampering Approaching 2.5 Degrees | The Deplorable Climate Science Blog

/----/ And even more proof of the scam known as Global Warming: SPIN THIS AWAY LIBTARDS.
NOAA’s US temperature record shows that US was warmest in the 1930’s and has generally cooled as CO2 has increased. This wrecks greenhouse gas theory, so they “adjust” the data to make it look like the US is warming.
NOAA Data Tampering Approaching 2.5 Degrees | The Deplorable Climate Science Blog
Oh the mental cases just dismiss information like this....like it doesn't exist. But 30 million people saw it on DRUDGE yesterday which means it resonates with people who are informed. Every green candidate that ran in the 2016 mid-yerms got clobbered...despite 85 million from Tom Stryer. Lol....the people get it with the bogus data.

View attachment 183857

Warmers...They're NUTS!

You believe in myth, fantasy, non-reality, because reality is far too scary.
No...no....no....you have that BACKWARDS.

Oh the mental cases just dismiss information like this....like it doesn't exist. But 30 million people saw it on DRUDGE yesterday which means it resonates with people who are informed. Every green candidate that ran in the 2016 mid-yerms got clobbered...despite 85 million from Tom Stryer. Lol....the people get it with the bogus data.
I am guessing there are fewer warmers today living on the east coast, after three consecutive nor'easters....IN MARCH.

LMFAO!

Forum List

Back