London has Warmest April day in nearly 70 years, as Enormous Heat Dome Consumes Europe

abu afak

ALLAH SNACKBAR!
Mar 3, 2006
Excuse me for taking an Illegitimate tactic from the 70 IQ Climate Deniers, who confuse short term or local WEATHER with Climate/Global avg Climate/warming.
Many threads on this page alone are by those myopic clowns and their snowy days looking out their windows.
So I think it will be enlightening to have them see past their own backyard Weather, and to a very large area.
But still just Weather.

London has warmest April day in nearly 70 years, as enormous heat dome consumes Europe
London has warmest April day in nearly 70 years, as enormous heat dome consumes Europe
Washington Post - Jason Samenow - April 19

While abnormally cold weather continues to grip the Eastern United States, a full-fledged dose of summer weather has overtaken much of Europe.

An enormous heat dome, parked over Germany, has covered a large part of the continent in record or near-record warmth. High temperatures in the 70s and 80s (roughly 20 to 30 Celsius) were widespread Thursday.

The British Met Office tweeted that St. James’s Park in London soared to 84.4° (29.1 Celsius), its warmest temperature in April since 1949, when it hit 84.9° (29.4 Celsius).

Paris also experienced historically warm April conditions. Its temperature surpassed 82° before April 20 for the first time since 1949, MeteoFrance reported. ....Paris’s preliminary high of 83.7° (28.7 Celsius) ranked as the fifth-highest April temperature there in 146 years of measurements.
Several locations in France set all-time April highs, MeteoFrance tweeted.
[......]​
`

Last edited:
Excuse me for taking an Illegitimate tactic from the 70 IQ Climate Deniers, who confuse short term or local WEATHER with Climate/Global avg Climate/warming.
Many threads on this page alone are by those myopic clowns and their snowy days looking out their windows.
So I think it will be enlightening to have them see past their own backyard Weather, and to a very large area.
But still just Weather.

While abnormally cold weather continues to grip the Eastern United States, a full-fledged dose of summer weather has overtaken much of Europe.

An enormous heat dome, parked over Germany, has covered a large part of the continent in record or near-record warmth. High temperatures in the 70s and 80s (roughly 20 to 30 Celsius) were widespread Thursday.

The British Met Office tweeted that St. James’s Park in London soared to 84.4° (29.1 Celsius), its warmest temperature in April since 1949, when it hit 84.9° (29.4 Celsius).

Paris also experienced historically warm April conditions. Its temperature surpassed 82° before April 20 for the first time since 1949, MeteoFrance reported. ....Paris’s preliminary high of 83.7° (28.7 Celsius) ranked as the fifth-highest April temperature there in 146 years of measurements.
[......]​
`
so what?

But still just Weather.

[......]​
`
so what?
BTW, I wish I had that fking warmth.

But still just Weather.

[......]​
`

Wow!

This didn't happen last year, was the 2PPM of CO2 added the cause of this "heat dome" Is it the Dome of Doom?

But still just Weather.

[......]​
`
so what?

Heat came on this morning yet again. April 23 and the heat was on

But still just Weather.

[......]​
`
so what?

Heat came on this morning yet again. April 23 and the heat was on
same here in Chitown, in fact they're saying it won't get over 53 degrees this week. hly shit I'm tired of cold.

But still just Weather.

[......]​
`

Warming = Global Warming
Cooling = Climate Change
Consensus = Moonbat

But still just Weather.

[......]​
`

What do you warming cultist always say? That's weather, not climate.

That's what I did point out in my OP.
This, however, IS Climate:

Instrumental temperature record - Wikipedia

Top 10 warmest years (NOAA)(1880–2017)
Rank -Year - Anomaly °C - Anomaly °F

1. 2016 - 0.94 - 1.69
2. 2015 - 0.90 - 1.62
3. 2017 - 0.84 - 1.51
4. 2014 - 0.74 - 1.33
5. 2010 - 0.70 - 1.26
6. 2013 - 0.66 - 1.19
7. 2005 - 0.65 - 1.17
8. 2009 - 0.64 - 1.15
9. 1998 - 0.63 - 1.13

10. 2012 - 0.62 1.12

`

`

Last edited:
That's what I did point out in my OP.
This, however, IS Climate:

Instrumental temperature record - Wikipedia

Top 10 warmest years (NOAA)(1880–2017)
Rank -Year - Anomaly °C - Anomaly °F

1. 2016 - 0.94 - 1.69
2. 2015 - 0.90 - 1.62
3. 2017 - 0.84 - 1.51
4. 2014 - 0.74 - 1.33
5. 2010 - 0.70 - 1.26
6. 2013 - 0.66 - 1.19
7. 2005 - 0.65 - 1.17
8. 2009 - 0.64 - 1.15
9. 1998 - 0.63 - 1.13

10. 2012 - 0.62 1.12

`

`
Homegenized data - fake.

But still just Weather.

[......]​
`

Wow!

This didn't happen last year, was the 2PPM of CO2 added the cause of this "heat dome" Is it the Dome of Doom?
Chickenfeed for Chicken Little

The Warmalarmies desperately need that conclusion in order to keep their faith in their Gaian religion. It's sure to add billions of Eurinedollars to their collection plate.

The Climate is warming -- or cooling.

The only thing we can do is surrender our freedom and sovereignty to a world government that will direct all human activity.

Sure, that won't change anything in the climate, but how dumb do you have to be to believe that mankind can control the climate on Planet Earth? Besides, once you're a slave to the World Government, nobody will give a single fuck about you or your insane AGW notions

But still just Weather.

[......]​
`

Sooo you talking about the weather in London?

You do know it's global we are talking about asshat not local weather.

The only thing we can do is surrender our freedom and sovereignty to a world government that will direct all human activity.
That is the crux of it. Anytime a 'problem' presents itself look at the source informing you of it. Looks at their solutions and you will most likely find a transfer of power somewhere.

New Topics

Forum List

Back