• Never. No Interest

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • Other

Votes: 5 11.1%

• Total voters
Have you ever?
Do you regularly?

What are the pros/cons?
If you don't like it, why? If you DO like it why?

If you do, do you worry about your lung damage as a tobacco smoker would?

Have never even tried it. Feel no need to. I like my brain cells, and I have no desire to smell like dead skunk ass.

And yeah, it's harmful to your lungs. Inhaling smoke from ANY burning substance is not going to be good for your lungs, no matter how people try to argue otherwise.
The youngsters all vape now. Smoking for them is icky.
No they don't...Try getting out of the retirement home sometime...

did anyone answer my question about what smoking pot does to their lungs?

Tar in tobacco causes cancer. These carcinogens are need in weed. The same risks aren’t present.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

There are lots of carcinogens in tobacco, and marijuana does have carcinogens in it, as well.

Does it now. Please, specify.

Typo marijuana does NOT....

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
You were stoned, admit it...

Have you ever?
Do you regularly?

What are the pros/cons?
If you don't like it, why? If you DO like it why?

If you do, do you worry about your lung damage as a tobacco smoker would?

Have never even tried it. Feel no need to. I like my brain cells, and I have no desire to smell like dead skunk ass.

And yeah, it's harmful to your lungs. Inhaling smoke from ANY burning substance is not going to be good for your lungs, no matter how people try to argue otherwise.
The youngsters all vape now. Smoking for them is icky.
No they don't...Try getting out of the retirement home sometime...
Son. I feel sorry for busting your chops. I'm a Major Leaguer rehabbing here in the Minors.
Refute the article from 3 wks ago. Please do.

Marijuana and Vaping Are More Popular Than Cigarettes Among Teenagers

Did it for a few years long time ago. Stopped many years ago.
giphy.gif
? I don't get it.

Sorry, I neither grow, sell or smoke the stuff. I just know basic chemistry and botany.
`
`

Corrected for accuracy; "Sorry, I neither grow, sell or smoke the stuff. I just know how to cut and paste and offer worthless opinions,".

Cut and paste my ass! Good that you don't read the comments then of Evenflow1969. You were the one he was speaking of. You go right on thinking my opinions are worthless.

Cut and paste my ass! Good that you don't read the comments then of Evenflow1969. You were the one he was speaking of. You go right on thinking my opinions are worthless.
`
`

From a forum where every conservative is a constitutional expert and forensic expert, I believe no one mr cut and paste. Marijuana is a fricken weed Poindexter. It will grow just about anywhere and any soil condition. No science to that. CULTIVATING a plant.to grow a potent plant takes experience, skill and science far beyond your worthless, cut and paste, replies.

See: "I Am a Botanist (And No, I Don’t Grow Marijuana)"

[QUOTE="Windparadox, post: 19003014, member: 63134"CULTIVATING a plant.to grow a potent plant takes experience, skill and science[/QUOTE]

I believe you have LOTS and LOTS of experience in growing refer, psycho bitch! But then, if you KNEW the fine points of the science behind growing the best pot, you would know what I posted wasn't any cut and paste (I invite you to show I copied or pasted from anywhere!).

Here's another little tidbit you didn't know, twat-breath, that the D9 tetrahydrocannabinol molecule combines with the molecule lysergic acid diethylamide-25 to fit into a receptor site at the base of the brain for which nothing else fits and for which the body has no other use. Hold yer tokes.

I believe you have LOTS and LOTS of experience in growing refer, psycho bitch! But then, if you KNEW the fine points of the science behind growing the best pot, you would know what I posted wasn't any cut and paste (I invite you to show I copied or pasted from anywhere!).Here's another little tidbit you didn't know, twat-breath, that the D9 tetrahydrocannabinol molecule combines with the molecule lysergic acid diethylamide-25 to fit into a receptor site at the base of the brain for which nothing else fits and for which the body has no other use. Hold yer tokes.
`
`

Damn, you can't even agree with your own posts without changing your position; first you say it's not a science, now you say it is.
`
`

Capture_186.jpg

I believe you have LOTS and LOTS of experience in growing refer, psycho bitch! But then, if you KNEW the fine points of the science behind growing the best pot, you would know what I posted wasn't any cut and paste (I invite you to show I copied or pasted from anywhere!).Here's another little tidbit you didn't know, twat-breath, that the D9 tetrahydrocannabinol molecule combines with the molecule lysergic acid diethylamide-25 to fit into a receptor site at the base of the brain for which nothing else fits and for which the body has no other use. Hold yer tokes.
`
`

Damn, you can't even agree with your own posts without changing your position; first you say it's not a science, now you say it is.
`
`

Capture_186.jpg

Damn, you can't even read straight (sorry) to save your own life. I never changed any position, moron, I never said it wasn't a science, just that it wasn't any more science than growing any other plant! I could grow you under the table, but then, I'm sure that what comes easy to me would be quite the challenge to you, if you can't even read English well.

Forum List

Back