SmarterThanYou

no GOLDEN spoons

In my family we give out awards called the Golden Spoon award. The person who has stirred up the most shit gets the Golden Spoon.

no GOLDEN spoons

In my family we give out awards called the Golden Spoon award. The person who has stirred up the most shit gets the Golden Spoon.

The current winner is of course, DK aka Smarter

Actually, he has held the title for a while...

MyName said:
no GOLDEN spoons

The current winner is of course, DK aka Smarter

Actually, he has held the title for a while...

well he certainly wins for is board activity---- you means he wins at home too? :mm:

MyName said:
no GOLDEN spoons

Glad ya cleared that up..It looked like a sperm to me, I thought you were publicly CUTTING him off...:teeth:

Ha ha, Mr P
Not a chance.
Why do something to make him miserable that makes me miserable too?
Id rather find something that only he would suffer. and i will
<insert ominous, scary music HERE>
:teeth:

dilloduck said:
well he certainly wins for is board activity---- you means he wins at home too? :mm:

Dillo,
You have SO hit the nail on the head.

:bangheads

MyName said:
This is what youre doing:
:blah2:

This is what I want you to do:
:bow3:

dismissed.

Eh, if he started doing this: :bow3: you would grow tired of it and would have to divorce him, he wouldn't be the guy you married.

no1tovote4 said:
Eh, if he started doing this: :bow3: you would grow tired of it and would have to divorce him, he wouldn't be the guy you married.

Wrong.

He used to worship me and he should continue.

:)

dilloduck said:
damn DK--how in the hell DOES she punish you then??

i talk. and talk and talk and I dont shut up. all day - all night.
until i get my way.

Forum List

Back