What's your favorite drink/beer?

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
I've discovered this liquor store on a different route home from work that's huge, "Ben's Fine Wines And Liquors", so I stopped in. This place sells more kinds of beer than I've ever seen before. So I've started buying a different one each time I stop in. I've found a couple I really like. Tonight on the way home I bought a sixer of "Oktoberfest UR-MARZEN". Anyone ever heard of that before? I hadn't, like a lot of what's at this place. It sure is good though. Five stars. It says "Spaten Munich" on the bottom of the label. Good stuff. I love the european beers.

Said1 said:
Favorite drink = rye and gingerale
Favorite beer = Anything by Sleemans, except for their lager - bleh!

rye and ginger !!!! :thup:

stick with the "caffeine without sugar" groups these day tho!

Beer: Yuengling Lager or Original or Black N Tan

Intoxicating Beverage: My wife's sweet, sweet kiss.

and vodka...lots of vodka.

:D

-=d=- said:
Beer: Yuengling Lager or Original or Black N Tan

Intoxicating Beverage: My wife's sweet, sweet kiss.

and vodka...lots of vodka.

:D

Vodka... the best Vodka I ever had was, mind you I haven't really ever drank that much Vodka, was Stolichnaya.

(And what a sweet sentiment of your wife. She should read that.)

Beer: Yuengling Lager

Come to Columbia sometime, Good Times has $1 Yuenglings on Friday and Saturday!

Personally, I'm a simple beer man, Bud Light if I'm out, Nat Light if I'm at home (gotta keep up appearances!).

My latest favorite drink is Southern Comfort and cola. I've been on a SoCo kick.

Pale Rider said:
I've discovered this liquor store on a different route home from work that's huge, "Ben's Fine Wines And Liquors", so I stopped in. This place sells more kinds of beer than I've ever seen before. So I've started buying a different one each time I stop in. I've found a couple I really like. Tonight on the way home I bought a sixer of "Oktoberfest UR-MARZEN". Anyone ever heard of that before? I hadn't, like a lot of what's at this place. It sure is good though. Five stars. It says "Spaten Munich" on the bottom of the label. Good stuff. I love the european beers.

try a boddingtons comes in a yellow can from manchester england

spaten is brilliant stuff

nothing beats a very smooth scotch on the rocks.

Beer favorites: Guiness, any sam adams, MGD, and Dos Equis for that Isla Mujeres experience.

Drink: rum and pineapple juice

Wine: any good merlot or cabernet

Beer: Sam Adams, Full Sail, Big Horn, and Shiner Bock. And I have just recently discovered that Guiness is an excellent beer, so I'm sure I'll be drinking more of that.

I like any good German Dopplebock, but if you are talking about mass-produced beer I like Guinness the best (only on tap though).

Pale Rider said:
VERY good beer...
Try Spaten Premium or Bitburger.

• Thanks
Reactions: Joz
Beer: Guinness
Drink: Tanqueray & tonic
Substance: The reaaaal sticky icky icky, in a Phil. Zig Zags and pieces need not apply.

JOKER96BRAVO said:
VERY good beer...
Try Spaten Premium or Bitburger.

Yeah they had the Premium right next to the stuff I bought. I'll have to try that next. I'll also look for that Bitburger.

So many Guiness drinkers here. Wow. I tried the stuff a couple months ago, poured from the bottle into a glass. I think it was the worst tasting beer, (other than Fat Tire), and I'd hardly call it beer, that I've ever tasted in my life... sorry Guiness lovers... :huh:

Forum List

Back