Small difference between Pelosi and Trump

CowboyTed

Platinum Member
Sep 22, 2014
Ireland
Now before we get the usual deluge of insults could you stay on topic, there is plenty of threads here to roar and shout tribe muck at each other. Lets just try and keep this an actual discussion.

Just compare these two attitudes to there jobs:

Pelosi
The Hill on Twitter
Speaker Pelosi: "I don't talk about the president when I'm out of the country. That's my principle."

Trump
in plain view of line after line of US war graves at the Normandy American Cemetery, an insensitivity for which both the president and the network have been heavily criticised.

Trump seized the moment to say FBI special counsel Robert Muellerhad "made a fool out of himself" over the handling his investigation into 2016 Russian election hacking, possible collusion with the Trump campaign and potential obstruction of justice by the president.

"Nancy Pelosi - I call her 'Nervous Nancy... She’s a disaster," Trump said. "She’s a disaster. Let her do what she wants, you know what? I think they’re in big trouble."

------------

This just shows what they are like... Trump is playing politics while on a memorial service with US serviceman graves in the background. Pelosi wouldn't even talk outside the country about the President... Which one is being divisive and which is showing a unite front?

Lets not just give the old tribal answer... Despite differences in policy which behaviour would you prefer when representatives are abroad?

Speaker Pelosi: "I don't talk about the president when I'm out of the country. That's my principle."

She doesn't have to. That's what she sends out her little shoe-shine boy Obama to do for her.

6e1448efcc21.jpg

Pelosi’s behavior is better, but means nothing. You should know by now the kind of person Trump is.

At any rate the whole impeachment thing is BS. W and BO did far worse than Trump, yet they never faced impeachment.

One big difference between the two is Trump is POTUS. Pelosi is not.

Good thing.

I like a man who speaks his mind.

United front? At this time, no. We are clearly divided. There is no incentive to be otherwise, considering what the Democrats have openly become in just two decades.

Now before we get the usual deluge of insults could you stay on topic, there is plenty of threads here to roar and shout tribe muck at each other. Lets just try and keep this an actual discussion.

Pelosi
The Hill on Twitter

Trump
in plain view of line after line of US war graves at the Normandy American Cemetery, an insensitivity for which both the president and the network have been heavily criticised.

Trump seized the moment to say FBI special counsel Robert Muellerhad "made a fool out of himself" over the handling his investigation into 2016 Russian election hacking, possible collusion with the Trump campaign and potential obstruction of justice by the president.

"Nancy Pelosi - I call her 'Nervous Nancy... She’s a disaster," Trump said. "She’s a disaster. Let her do what she wants, you know what? I think they’re in big trouble."

------------

This just shows what they are like... Trump is playing politics while on a memorial service with US serviceman graves in the background. Pelosi wouldn't even talk outside the country about the President... Which one is being divisive and which is showing a unite front?

Lets not just give the old tribal answer... Despite differences in policy which behaviour would you prefer when representatives are abroad?
I wonder what Pelosi was saying to NATO in Brussels about Trump earlier this year.

"He's crazy....trust me.....we'll have him impeached and thrown in prison by the end of the year!"

Lock her up chant comes to mind. Tramp and Flynn started it.

Pelosi
The Hill on Twitter

Trump

------------

I wonder what Pelosi was saying to NATO in Brussels about Trump earlier this year.

"He's crazy....trust me.....we'll have him impeached and thrown in prison by the end of the year!"

Have you any proof of that...

And by the way :

'Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples - while judging ourselves by our best intentions. And this has strained our bonds of understanding and common purpose.' President Bush (42nd)

United front? At this time, no. We are clearly divided. There is no incentive to be otherwise, considering what the Democrats have openly become in just two decades.

You know they were there to represent all of America...
Do you think Trump represented America when he says what he said there...
Where Pelosi decided not to have domestic bickering on a day like this...

By the way could you show us another world leader domestic politics bickering last week at this event OR show a previous President from either party behaving like this at past war memorials?

She doesn't have to. That's what she sends out her little shoe-shine boy Obama to do for her.

View attachment 264251

So Obama was at a memorial event and bickering about domestic politics?

Could you show us a memorial event where Obama was complaining about Republicans... There is a time and a place for such actions...

You know they were there to represent all of America...
Do you think Trump represented America when he says what he said there...
Where Pelosi decided not to have domestic bickering on a day like this...

By the way could you show us another world leader domestic politics bickering last week at this event OR show a previous President from either party behaving like this at past war memorials?

This issue does not concern me in the least beyond correcting where the divisions lie, and why.

View attachment 264251

Could you show us a memorial event where Obama was complaining about Republicans... There is a time and a place for such actions...

Time and Place? Since when have Dems ever known about or constrained themselves to a proper time and place? Where did Pelosi ever say anything about memorial events? Funny how you idiots always drift in your remarks and keep trying to change the picture! Obama and Hillary (among other Dems) haven't shut up bashing Trump since he's been in office, here or abroad.

Trump could ALWAYS be more presidential but won't. Pelosi could get the Democrats to pass important legislation for US but won't because it might give Trump a win. Yes they are the same, because they won't give up pettiness for the greater good.

Pelosi
The Hill on Twitter

Trump

------------

He was asked a specific question. If he said no comment you’d be whining about that.

Pelosi
The Hill on Twitter

Trump

------------

She is one of 435? A congressperson from SF? Trump is the President. One of one. Why does Nancy a congressperson from SF need to go overseas? She the speaker of the house in name only.

View attachment 264251

He did it at McCain’s funeral. He spoke at my son’s graduation in 2010 and his speech was very political at times. He even got some boos at the Big House.

It’s funny how consumers of DNCMSM know so little about BO.

John McCain funeral: Obama's eulogy denounces 'insult and bombast' in politics

View attachment 264251

Time and Place? Since when have Dems ever known about or constrained themselves to a proper time and place? Where did Pelosi ever say anything about memorial events? Funny how you idiots always drift in your remarks and keep trying to change the picture! Obama and Hillary (among other Dems) haven't shut up bashing Trump since he's been in office, here or abroad.

They are the opposition. They are there to highlight mistakes the current administration does... remember checks and balances...

By the way, Are you trying to say the GOP were backing Obama?

Thing is Trump was representing all Americans at a memorial service and he goes off on one on domestic politics...

Is that right, will you accept a Democratic President representing you at a memorial service and trying political points scoring?

Pelosi
The Hill on Twitter

Trump

------------

Have you any proof of that...

And by the way :

'Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples - while judging ourselves by our best intentions. And this has strained our bonds of understanding and common purpose.' President Bush (42nd)
Pelosi said in public that prison was an option rather than impeachment.

Pelosi
The Hill on Twitter

Trump

------------

Why no mention of Pelosi lying about TRUMP's behavior in closed door meetings. Pelosi knows she can't impeach TRUMP but she has lost control of her party.

Not sure why it should be an issue for TRUMP to go after Nervous Nancy on foreign soil when she is making comments about wanting to see TRUMP in jail when he is out of the country.

View attachment 264251

He did it at McCain’s funeral. He spoke at my son’s graduation in 2010 and his speech was very political at times. He even got some boos at the Big House.

It’s funny how consumers of DNCMSM know so little about BO.

John McCain funeral: Obama's eulogy denounces 'insult and bombast' in politics

His eulogy was something the John McCain denounced himself. John McCain represented respectful politics and treated people he he might disagree with, with respect... It was the mark of the man. Are you suggesting that Obama doesn't say something about what the man stood for in his eulogy?

So this is not the same... Taking isult at every word out of Obama mouth is not the same as what Trump did...

Forum List

Back