Sleepless in Gaza and Jerusalem

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdeSK1EHUQg]30 sleepless Gaza Jerusalem.divx - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfnZ17GB27k]29 Sleepless Gaza Jerusalem.divx - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_Xnl9kkMfI]28 a Sleepless Gaza Jerusalem.divx - YouTube[/ame]

Since Tinny is back with his videos, I know he wouldn't mind me showing one. I think many of us are aware that this goes on in Pakistan so much of the time. That is why most of the people on this board supposedly cheering the Palestinians on are really not humanitarians since they would also be concerned about all the innocent people the Muslims are killing. No doubt they think we are very, very naive about their so-called caring and compassion, when we realize that the only reason they are involved is because there are Jews involved. If there were no Jews in the area, many of these posters would be very, very silent. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tt-__SNzYU]Raw Video: Suicide Car Bomb in Pakistan - YouTube[/ame]

jt2

Pakistan?

Are you lost again?

This is the Israel and Palestine forum.

Pakistan?

Are you lost again?

Why, Tinny, as a humanitarian, I would assume that you would want others to be aware of what terrible things are happening. You mean to tell us that it doesn't bother you when your Muslim buddies kill innocent people? I really wouldn't be surprised if you are not on any forums showing what your buddies are doing. For one thing you probably don't care what they are doing to others, and secondly there are no Jews involved so you wouldn't want to waste your time since there would be nothing derogatory for you to say against the Jews.

jt2

Pakistan?

Are you lost again?

Why, Tinny, as a humanitarian, I would assume that you would want others to be aware of what terrible things are happening. You mean to tell us that it doesn't bother you when your Muslim buddies kill innocent people? I really wouldn't be surprised if you are not on any forums showing what your buddies are doing. For one thing you probably don't care what they are doing to others, and secondly there are no Jews involved so you wouldn't want to waste your time since there would be nothing derogatory for you to say against the Jews.

jt2

...you wouldn't want to waste your time since there would be nothing derogatory for you to say against the Jews.

I never said anything derogatory about Jews.

Pakistan?

Are you lost again?

jt2

...you wouldn't want to waste your time since there would be nothing derogatory for you to say against the Jews.

You are not fooling anyone, Tinny, Just what do you think the religion is of the majority of people in Israe? Now tell us in the Muslim countries, just whom do you think the Muslims are harassing and murdering as well as destroying their houses of worship?

jt2

jt2

You are not fooling anyone, Tinny, Just what do you think the religion is of the majority of people in Israe? Now tell us in the Muslim countries, just whom do you think the Muslims are harassing and murdering as well as destroying their houses of worship?

jt2

Are you trying to make a point?

jt2

It looks like Tinny doesn't like it when someone tries to make a point. Surely, he could have found a video or at least some pictures of the bombed out bus in which the young girl. Avigail Smith, the daughter of a Baptist minister living in Israel with his family, was blown to pieces by a suicide bomber. Evidently, Tinny has no problem with something like this, the same as he has no problem with the constant suicide and car bombings of the Shiites and Sunnis which happen all the time in the Muslim world.

jt2

jt2

It looks like Tinny doesn't like it when someone tries to make a point. Surely, he could have found a video or at least some pictures of the bombed out bus in which the young girl. Avigail Smith, the daughter of a Baptist minister living in Israel with his family, was blown to pieces by a suicide bomber. Evidently, Tinny has no problem with something like this, the same as he has no problem with the constant suicide and car bombings of the Shiites and Sunnis which happen all the time in the Muslim world.

jt2

Uhhh, OK???

Israel really needs to stop its war.

jt2

Uhhh, OK???

Israel really needs to stop its war.
What war?

Forum List

Back